The Stupid Bet

Kissing Kris Wu

The first day of school wasn't so bad. It went by pretty quick actually. Although, it was probably because I couldn't understand half of the lectures, and fell asleep in class. The only part of the day I looked forward to was lunch.

 

I would like a...” I studied the drinks menu above the lunch lady's head, eyes stopping momentarily on the words 'strawberry smoothie'. I shuddered, not wanting to remember what happened yesterday. “I'll just take a bottle of green tea,” I said as I handed her the money and took the bottle from her hand.

 

*****

 

I smiled and let out a relaxed sigh after taking a sip from the bottle. I casually walked around the campus of the school with my green tea in my hand and my sketchpad tucked under my arm. I settled underneath the shade of a tree. I stared up at the sky, tapping my pencil against my chin. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I giggled as I doodled on the paper, trying to draw the 's face as nice as possible. Then slowly, I messed it up. I bit my bottom lip to contain my giggles as I added more scribbles to his face. First, I connected his eyebrows into a thick, caterpillar-like unibrow. Then, I drew devil horns, erased his hair, gave him big ears, and then-- If only I could actually mess up that pretty face of yours!

 

Mm.. Kris...” A high-pitched voice giggled nearby my tree.

 

My eyes widened for a moment, and I pressed my lips into a tight line. I clutched my pen and sketchpad in my hand as I turned my head to peek behind the tree. I scrunched up my nose at the sight of a redheaded girl clinging onto a guy. A rather familiar looking guy, I must add. I moved more around the tree, taking all of my belongings with me. I took a big sip from my green tea. The guy's face was slowly coming into view as I got closer.

 

Before I swallowed all of my tea, I had gasped... But I couldn't gasp... So instead, I choked loudly and spat out all my tea. Crap. It was the from yesterday. Our eyes locked for a moment. He seemed angry again... Oddly, he resembled an angry bird.

 

What? You again?” He rolled his eyes and sneered. My eyes traveled down. His hands were in the girl's shirt. I gaped at him speechlessly, green tea dripping down my chin and onto my white blouse.

 

Y-you.. ERT!” I shrieked loudly before running past him and the redhead, and back into the school.

 

That new girl ruined everything. Hmph.” Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest and pouted slightly at Kris. “I'm going back to class now.”

 

New girl, huh?” Kris sneered again as he watched you run away.

 

*****

 

Why does he attend this school, too? He made me waste a perfectly fine bottle of green tea!” I mumbled under my breath as I threw my sketchpad into my locker, slamming it shut afterward.

 

You don't have to slam it,” a deep voice chuckled. His voice sounded very familiar. I glanced over to my right, my jaws immediately dropping. He turned from his locker to smile at me. “You're the new girl, right? I'm Park Chanyeol! I'm the guy from the cafe, remember?”

 

I nodded because my lips somehow lost the ability to move. “I-I'm Park Jae Hee. Nice to meet you... I'm sorry about your smoothie..” I broke out into a nervous laugh, mentally hitting myself for acting like an idiot in front of him. Park Jae Hee, you're an idiot. A big idiot. With a wet, green tea stained shirt.

 

I opened my mouth to speak again, but the bell rang.

 

He broke into a wide grin, raising his right hand slightly to wave. “I'll see you again today. Got to get to class now.”

 

My cheeks were flushed and burning after he left. Maybe coming to this school wasn't so bad after all.

 

*****

 

Look at that new girl,” Baekhyun tilted his head towards your direction. “She's in every single one of my classes, and she's been sleeping in all of them.” He shook his head, watching you as you napped behind a standing textbook.

 

I asked her for her number and she ignored me,” Kai mumbled quietly.

 

I bet even Kris can't get her number!” Luhan glanced at Kris.

 

I bet I can.”

 

I bet you can't get her number AND go on a date with her.”

 

No one has ever rejected me. What makes you think she'll say no?” Kris squinted his eyes at Luhan.

 

Yet,” Luhan looked over his shoulder at Kris, his chin resting in his palm. “No one has ever rejected you yet.”

 

Are you challenging me, Luhan?” Kris's jaw tightened, his glare intensifying.

 

I bet money that the new girl won't even kiss Kris!” Baekhyun said, interrupting Kris and Luhan's mini argument.

 

Kris smirked, leaning back into his seat. “Prepare to lose money then.”

 

*****

 

Q: Why are you so confident that you'll win the bet?

K: You shouldn't have to ask me that question because the answer's simple. I'm Kris Wu.

 

Q: How do you feel?

J: How do I feel? That Thing is the ultimate definition of an . Not only that, but he's the biggest ert in Seoul! I also believe that we're even now that he made me spit green tea all over my clothes. Other than that, I got to meet Chanyeol! He's so.. adorable. And lovely. And and and... If only every guy was like Chanyeol.

 


author's note;

Muahahahahaa, two chapters in one day! c: And the story will progress faster after this chapter!

Thanks for reading~ Feedback is appreciated :3