Coward

Kissing Kris Wu

I drew in a shaky breath. I felt my head spin. My brows knit together as I tried to piece together what had happened. Chanyeol yelled at me for kissing Kris. He confessed to me. Then, he kissed me... I was so confused. The feelings I had for Chanyeol slowly resurfaced.

 

Chanyeol slowly pulled away and encircled my waist with his strong arms. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink for a short moment. He cleared his throat awkwardly and pulled his arms back to his side. His voice was deep, “...I'm not sorry.”

 

“W-what...?” I widened my eyes at him. I let out a slight laugh. I held a hand over my pounding heart. “P-Park Chanyeol... Were you teasing me again?” My voice grew louder. “Yah... Do you... DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. “But I wasn't--”

 

“...You're a horrible friend! You were trying to confuse me!”

 

“Yah, Jae Hee, are you really that dense?” Chanyeol looked angry and hurt. “I JUST CONFESSED MY FEELINGS FOR YOU.” He ran his hands through his hair and gripped the ends of his hair in frustration. “And you thought it was all a... a... A JOKE!”

 

I acted like he never spoke at all. I furrowed my brows and brought my fingers to my lips. I mumbled, “...You were playing a joke on me... right?”

 

“YAH!” Park Chanyeol was raging by now. “DID THAT KISS REALLY FEEL LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?” He grabbed my arm forcefully and yanked my body towards him. He smashed his lips against mine.

 

My eyes widened once more. Chanyeol kissed me roughly, and muffled my protests with his soft lips. It felt like he was suffocating me... The kiss didn't feel right. I pushed against his chest with all my might, but Chanyeol didn't budge. Chanyeol yelped in pain as I roughly bit down on his bottom lip.

 

*****

 

Kris was walking over to your house with your favorite cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He shivered a bit against the cold gust that blew against him and shoved his free hand deeply into his jacket pocket.

 

“Kris Wu, you have to go and confront her...” He narrowed his eyes slightly. “And demand her to stop avoiding you!” He instinctively shook his head. “No, she wasn't avoiding you.” He laughed at himself and rolled his eyes. “Who would dare to avoid Kris Wu?” He looked across the street at the park and whispered softly, “...Yah... Park Jae Hee... Do you think it's that easy to run away from me?”

 

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” A familiar voice shouted.

 

Kris raised his brows and looked to the direction where the voice had come from. His eyes widened. It was Jae Hee... And Chanyeol.

 

What are they doing there together? He watched as you two engaged in conversation. He couldn't really hear your words, or see your face clearly. Kris took a step forward. Maybe I should go over there–

 

Then Chanyeol kissed you.

 

Kris immediately stayed still. His grip around the cup of hot chocolate tightened immensely. The cup flattened, and hot chocolate burned his hand. He instinctively dropped the cup, but his gaze still remained on the two of you. He squinted his eyes to get a clearer view of the situation.

 

You kissed Chanyeol back.

 

Kris felt a slight pang in his chest. He quickly turned away from the view of the park, and started walking away at a fast pace.

 

*****

 

I stared at him in shock. “What is wrong with you!?” I swallowed down the lump in my throat. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I inhaled sharply and tried to calm myself down.

 

Chanyeol wiped the slight amount of blood from his bottom lip. He reached a hand out to me. “I'm so--”

 

“Yah...” My voice was as shaky, and so were my knees. “Park Chanyeol, you're such a... horrible person!” I screamed the last two words at him before I took off towards the direction of Bom's house.

 

I, Park Jae Hee, am a coward.

 

*****

 

“Hyung!” Xiumin's eyes brightened as Kris stepped into the house. “Welcome home!” Kris gave him a mere nod before heading to his room. Xiumin raised his brow questioningly.

 

Kris sighed and fell onto his bed. He stared at his bland ceiling, and placed the back of his right hand against his forehead. No, that wasn't Jae Hee. That wasn't her voice. She didn't kiss Chanyeol. She would never–

 

Why am I lying to myself?” Kris brought his burnt hand up to his face to examine it. The skin was bright red and it stung, but he waved the pain away. “That's right. If kissing me meant nothing to her, then it means nothing to me either.” Kris closed his eyes.

 


author's note;

I know I haven't updated in like a week... But here's a short chapter for you guys! I'm going to update again later tonight as well! c:

skjdhkjsad ♥ I never thought I would actually exceed 100 subscribers. Sobs, you guys are so lovely. ; u ;!

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting/and voting! (the comments are so adorable, idk why. they just are, ok c':)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Amy.