A Pity Date

Kissing Kris Wu

“You woke me up at ten in the morning on a Saturday for this?” I gave Kris a weary, yet pissed off, glare. “I'm tired. Don't make me get up. Because I won't.” I puffed up my cheeks in frustration as I sat down. I rested my cheek on my palm and watched him dig through the racks of clothes.

 

“Nope, I planned on taking you somewhere else... But my lovely girlfriend decided to show up looking like that.” He gave me a disapproving look as he eyed me up and down.

 

“No one likes dressing up when they're tired, okay.” I rolled my eyes and glanced around the store. “Maybe you could actually get a real girlfriend if you didn't care about the way they looked.”

 

“Try these on.” Kris completely ignored my words and shoved a load of clothing into my arms. “And don't be all slow about it!”

 

“Alright, you bossy thing.” I sighed. “At least help me carry these to the fitting room?”

 

“Yah, what do I look like? Your servant?”

 

I squinted my eyes at him and smacked him lightly on the forehead with one of the hangers.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

 

I giggled and walked off. “Be right back.”

 

*****

 

“Walk faster!”

 

“I-I can't walk in these shoes!”

 

Kris stopped to turn around. He looked at the shoes he had bought me before looking up at my frustrated face. He groaned, “I'm not picking you up. My shoulders still hurt from the other day.”

 

“But--”

 

“No but's!” He grabbed my hand suddenly and dragged me by it. “It's only a little bit further.”

 

Damn you, Kris Wu. Why do you have such soft and warm hands?

 

*****

 

“I want to go on that ride next!” I pointed to the giant roller coaster in front of us.

 

Kris grabbed my hand and dragged me down as he took a seat on a bench. “No!”

 

“Why?” I smirked. “Are you scared?”

 

“W-WHAT? Of course not! I'm Kris Wu. I'm not scared of anything.” He rolled his eyes and groaned afterward. “My head is still spinning from all those other rides you made me go on.” He squeezed one of his eyes closed and rubbed his temple. He looked like he was about to throw up on me.

 

My eyed widened. “Nuh uh, Kris Wu. You're not throwing up on me!” I quickly made him face forward. I even rubbed his back for him. But it would be funny... Just imagine pictures of Kris Wu barfing being taped all around the school. I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

 

“Don't laugh. I'm not going to throw up.” Kris took a sip from his water bottle. A drop was ran down his chin.

 

“You're so messy.” I sighed and wiped the drop off with my thumb. Kris looked at me in disbelief, and widened his eyes. “What did I do now?”

 

“You... YOU TOUCHED MY FACE! With your dirty hand!”

 

And?”

 

“What if something grows on the place you touched tomorrow morning? I'm going to blame you for ruining my skin! Don't you know how much work I put into my skin every day and night?!” Kris immediately took some water from his bottle and splashed it on his chin... But he had splashed too much.

 

“...Your s are showing.” I stared at the wet blotch on his white v-neck.

 

“W-what..?” Kris followed my gaze and looked at his chest. His cheeks flushed for a short second before he crossed his arms against his chest.

 

*****

 

There were a series of events that happened during our time at the amusement park.

 

  1. A kid got lost and kept holding onto Kris's leg as he cried. Then he wandered off again before we could find his parents. We never found out what happened to that kid.

  2. We got ice cream. I had tripped, which caused me to bump into Kris's back. This was the second white shirt of his that I ruined since the smoothie incident.

  3. A guy had pulled us aside to his booth. He made us sit in very couple-like poses just so he could draw a picture of us. Kris's picture resembled a yellow angry bird.

  4. Instead, I was the one who got sick from the rides and almost threw up on Kris. Woops?

  5. Kris happened to be very good at basketball. And even though the hoop was oval-shaped, he still made all the baskets. He won a gigantic Pororo doll and gave it to me. Who knew he could be considerate?

 

As for the other events... I rather keep them a secret.

 

*****

 

By the time we left the amusement park, it was beginning to get dark. Now, it was nearly pitch black. Kris was walking me home. We were both laughing, smiling, and... holding hands. Yes, I held his hand without complaining... for once. It was probably because I was so exhausted that I didn't care. I didn't even object to him walking me home!

 

“Today was a date.” Kris raised his brows slightly and smiled teasingly.

 

“ANI! I'm not calling it a date. I spent the day with you out of pity!” I glared at him and pulled my hand away from his. Kris didn't respond. Instead, he stared at me. “Is there something on my face again?”

 

He snapped out of it and shook his head. “I just thought you look better in the dark.”

 

What did you say?” I raised the Pororo doll as I got ready to hit him on the head with it.

 

“I'm kidding. I wouldn't had agreed to the bet if you weren't decent looking.”

 

“So I'm only decent looking?”

 

“You know, I would like you better if you didn't argue with me all the time.” Kris sighed and shoved his hands into his pants pockets. He suddenly leaned forward. He puckered his lips slightly. “Now give your boyfriend a goodnight kiss.”

 

I looked at his lips in disgust. “No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“Don't be stubborn, flat chest!”

 

I sighed. “Close your eyes first.” Kris obediently closed his eyes. I giggled and immediately went inside the house, slamming the door shut.

 

Kris looked dumbfounded for a moment before he started knocking. “YAH! THAT WASN'T FAIR!”

 

I looked at him from the window and stuck out my tongue. “GOOD NIGHT!”

 

“I will get my kiss, Park Jae Hee! You will give me a kiss!”

 

I rolled my eyes and closed the shades. Spending an entire day with Kris Wu was tiring.

 


author's note;

I had writer's block for a few days, sob ; A ;. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for the comments and subs! c: