I Lost My Lipginity.

Kissing Kris Wu

One week of school passed by, and another week began. This was my second week in Seoul. The only friend I had was Chanyeol. The moment we met, we clicked together like puzzle pieces. He quickly became someone I depended on. I talked with him every morning, every afternoon while I took my shift at the cafe, and every night over the phone. I was his accomplice, as he was mine... Especially whenever I wanted to sneak out of Bom's house.

 

I wish I could say that my life was peaceful-- It would become peaceful if a certain would stop making unwanted advances on me. I had actually planned on punching Kris Wu in the face for several occasions, but Chanyeol stopped me.

 

*****

 

“But that cup was miiiine!” Chanyeol whined cutely as I scooped up a spoonful of his vanilla ice cream.

 

“You act like I have some nasty disease or something, Yeollie.” I raised my brows at him and ate the ice cream very slowly in front of him, savoring the taste.

 

Chanyeol squinted his round eyes at me, holding his cup away from me. “You have your own, woman! Never ever mess with Park Chanyeol's ice cream!” He scooped up his own spoonful, squinting one eye as he aimed carefully before flinging his spoon.

 

“YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!” I shrieked as a cold vanilla-flavored blob landed on my nose, slowly dripping down my face.

 

“You deserved it.” He let out a deep chuckle, taking a handful of napkins to dab at my nose. He slowly moved on to dab the napkin on my lips. “But it's okay, Jae Hee. Even with a white blotch on your face, you look very prett--...” He stopped mid-sentence, his eyes gazing at me. "...pretty," he whispered quietly.

 

“What? Do I have something else on my face now?” I laughed, watching him stare at me.

 

“A-Ani...” He stopped staring and smiled again, shoving the dirty napkin into his cup of half-melted ice cream. “I think... I need to go... To the bathroom!”

 

I looked at him curiously, nodding my head slowly. “He's so weird,” I sighed and ate the rest of my ice cream.

 

*****

 

I had finished my test early and earned myself a break. I whistled as I skipped down the hall. I wonder what class Chanyeol has now... I frowned slightly. I had no source of entertainment for the rest of the period. Maybe I should stand outside his classroom and stare at him until he--

 

“Hey, new girl!”

 

I stopped for moment, letting out a big sigh. “I'm not interested, you manwhore.” I continued to walk down the hall, quickening my pace.

 

“M-Manwhore?!” Kris pointed at himself, his face full of disbelief. “Take that back!”

 

I looked back at him. “NEVER.”

 

Kris glared at my back, catching up to me with his long legs. “Stop running away!” He roughly grabbed my wrist, making me face him.

 

“Let go! It hurts!” I bit my bottom lip and shook my arm, trying to shake his hand off.

 

“No.” He pushed me against the wall, his body pressing against mine.

 

“I'm going to scream, Kris Wu.”

 

“Just shut up.” He leaned his small face closer to mine. I could smell mint in his breath as he talked.

 

“I'm seri--” My eyes widened as he cut me off.

 

Kris Wu kissed me.

 

GET AWAY FROM ME.” I shoved him away roughly before he could get his tongue in my mouth. I immediately wiped off my lips with the back of my hand. I looked up at him angrily, my cheeks flushed. “Y-you... Kissed.. Me.” I cried deep down on the inside as I touched my lips lightly with my fingertips. That thing... took my first kiss.

 

Kris gave me a look that said he didn't care, and shrugged. “So?”

 

SO? I COULD GET AIDS OR SOMETHING FROM THOSE LIPS OF YOURS. WHO KNOWS WHERE THEY'VE BEEN.”

 

“And you liked it.” Kris smirked, his bottom lip. He my lips with his thumb, raising his brows curiously. “And since you kissed me, I taking that as a 'yes' to my question from earlier.”

 

“W-what?! Who kissed who? YOU kissed ME. MANWHORE.” I shouted in his face. I raised my leg and kicked him harshly in the knee before walking away.

 

“And now, you're my girlfr-- O-OWW.” Kris winced and bent down, hugging his aching knee. “C-come back here! You're my girlfriend now!”

 

WHO SAID I WOULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?”

 

“YAH! My kisses don't come free!”

 


author's note;

Yaaay~ New subscribers! c: Thanks for subscribing♥!

I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter :D