Nice Guy by Night, Jerk by Day

Kissing Kris Wu

Did I ever tell you guys about the day Park Bom had finally stopped pms-ing? Well, today was the day. I think I should thank Kris's lazy self for waking up so late, and for ruining my plan of sneaking him out before Bom woke up. Okay, I'll have to admit. It was also partially my fault for finding his arms comfy... No one told him to have comfy arms, okay.

 

So... my morning went a little something like this:

 

*****

 

“Yah, Park Jae Hee!” Bom pushed open the door like she always did. She let out a tired yawn. “You're going to be late for--” Her eyes widened.

 

“Araso...” I mumbled and pushed myself up tiredly. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her. “What is it?”

 

“How did he--”

 

“Huh?” I turned around to the direction she was pointing to. My eyes widened. I let out a scream, and kicked Kris off my bed with a strong kick. He landed on the floor with a loud thud.

 

“That hurt, jagiya!” Kris groaned and rubbed the back of his head. He stood up and glared at me. He wasn't the calm and nice looking Kris from last night.

 

“I told you, I'm not your girlfr--”

 

“J-JAGIYA?!” Bom looked back and forth between Kris and me.

 

Kris's face was suddenly gone, and was replaced with a friendly smile. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I glared at him, trying to shrug them off. He gritted his teeth and held on tighter. “Good morning! I'm sorry for disturbing you. I locked myself out of my house last night, and Jae Hee was kind enough to let me in. She never told me she had such a pretty sister though.”

 

I felt a shiver run down my spine because his words were cold, cold, very cold lies. I flinched, but Kris's tight grip held me in place. Instead, I bit my bottom lip and tried to look away from Bom. Surely, she will explode in anger. The next thing surprised me the most.

 

Bom smiled... A real genuine smile, with the eye smile and everything. No, Jae Hee. This certainly wasn't one of the smiles she uses on customers. This was a “happy Bom” smile. The first one I've seen since she left Mom and Dad. I gaped at her.

 

“You two should hurry up and get ready! I'll be leaving for work first~” Bom giggled and turned towards the door. “Your friend waiting downstairs in the kitchen, Jae Hee-ah.” Then, she left. She was clearly in an extremely happy mood.

 

“I liked her better before you called her 'pretty',” I mumbled as my shoulders slouched a bit.

 

“You better get ready before we're late to class. Then, it'll be your fault.”

 

“I shouldn't had said 'yes' last night,” I squinted my eyes slightly before looking up at him. I immediately threw my stuffed panda at him and shrieked. “YAH, CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE!”

 

“Yah! Stop screaming in the morning!” Kris shouted back at me, and quickly buttoned his shirt.

 

“Don't yell at me, you manwhore!” I huffed angrily. Who does he think he is anyways? This was my room. I glared at him as I took my uniform with me to the bathroom. Note to self: Kris Wu is extremely lazy and cranky in the morning.

 

*****

 

“Now, explain all of this to me.” Chanyeol leaned across the table and squinted his eyes at me. “Why was Kris Wu in your house this morning? And-- What's with this “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” thing!?”

 

I frowned and stabbed my fork into what remained of my lunch. “He followed me home after I got off from work! It was dark out, so I was being nice and let him in...”

 

“I thought you hated him.”

 

“I do! He asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend because of a bet... It's only two weeks.”

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips together into his a tight line. “I approve of it as long as you don't like him, and he doesn't like you either!”

 

“Are you jealous that I might end up liking a manwhore like Kris?” I raised by brows curiously at him as I took a sip of my smoothie from my straw. Chanyeol didn't respond. Instead, he glared at whatever, or whoever, was behind me.

 

“Well I'm sorry I'm a manwhore. I don't like you either, flat chest.” Kris rolled his eyes and grabbed hold on my hand. “Come sit with me.”

 

“I don't want to!” I furrowed my brows and pulled my hand away from his grip.

 

“You said you would be my girlfriend, right?” There was a mixture of annoyance and impatience in his voice. “Don't make me carry you like I did last night!”

 

“I dare you.”

 

“I'd try, but my shoulder probably can't handle it anymore.” Kris smirked and pulled me up with a tug. “It's my girlfriend's fault for being so heavy.”

 

Excuse me?” I looked up at him and glared. I clenched my fist. “Well then, go find yourself another girl who has a bigger chest and isn't as heavy as I am! Especially one of those girls who would love to rub up against you... You.. You.. MANWHORE!” I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest. “Come on, Yeollie. Let's go.”

 

Kris let out a big sigh. “Nope, you're coming with me whether you like it or not. Unless you want me to shut you up with a kiss again.” And then, he picked me up again.

 

YAH! LET ME DOWN!” I shouted in his ear and smacked his back with my palms. “This is-- Yah, Kris Wu! This is kidnap!” I looked at Chanyeol. He shrugged.

 

 

*****

 

I sat at their table sullenly and listened to them talk. I scolded Park Chanyeol in my head instead of joining their conversation. I groaned and leaned my forehead against the table.

 

“You're so cruel, Kris. You forced her to become your girlfriend just so you wouldn't lose, didn't you?” Luhan gave Kris a face that said 'I knew it'.

 

I lifted my head up and opened my mouth to speak, but Kris quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulders and covered my mouth with his hand. He let out a laugh, “Why would I do that? I told you, she agreed to it on her own!”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Or maybe she rejected you, but you forced her to say 'yes' anyways! Right, Tao?” Luhan nudged Tao softly with his elbow, but Tao remained silent.

 

Tao looked at you and Kris. I wasted all my efforts to get rid of KrisYeol... And now, this girl is getting between me and Kris! Tao continued to glare at you.

 

You gulped and inched closer to the edge of your seat, wanting to divert from his angry gaze. Kris pulled you back to his side anyways, and hugged you closer to his side than before.

 

“But Jae Hee loves me.” Kris gritted his teeth and continued to speak. “Right, Jae Hee?”

 

I looked at Tao and Luhan and forcefully nodded my head. I couldn't wait until school was over. Just two weeks, Jae Hee. Just two weeks. Or at least, that was what I told myself.

 

*****

 

Q: Why did you say 'yes' to him anyways?

J: I don't know... Maybe it's because he seemed so nice last night... But he.. That thing tricked me! He only looks and acts nice when he wants something from you!

 

Q: Why are you so desperate to win the bet?

K: It's fun making fun of the new girl. Have you noticed that her face turns bright red whenever she's angry?

J: Stop making fun of me, angry bird!

K: Make me.

J: Did I ever tell you guys about how loudly he snores in his sleep? And how he drools. And he kicks everywhere! And and-- He calls out 'Mommy'!

K: Shut up.

 


author's note;

There's probably some grammar mistakes in here because I typed it up in a hurry :c But I'll edit this chapter tomorrow morning!

Hehe, thanks for reading c: !! Comments and subs are always appreciated♥