Hot Chocolate

Kissing Kris Wu

It was ten at night. Kris brought me to the bank of the Han river. The Seoul sky was decorated by bright city lights. To be honest, I had never seen this part of Seoul at night. It was beautiful actually... Maybe I would've enjoyed it more if I wasn't freezing to death.

 

“W-why did you drag me all the way h-here?” My teeth chattered. I wrapped my arms around myself. I glared at Kris, who was snug and warm in his jacket. Kris Wu, you self-centered . I sniffled and wiped my runny nose. Oh god, I'm going to be so sick tomorrow.

 

He shrugged and continued to stare at the river with a dull expression. There was a short moment of silence. I watched as Kris's jaw tightened a bit. He slowly relaxed his jaw and spoke softly, “I come here when I feel lonely.”

 

I couldn't help but let out a snort. “Oh please. What do you have to feel lonely about? You have everything any guy could possibly want.”

 

“I don't have your heart.” His words were only audible to himself.

 

“Did you say something?” I raised my eyebrows slightly.

 

He chuckled and leaned his elbows against the railing. “I said I miss my parents...” He then turned and narrowed his eyes at me. “You're not allowed to laugh!”

 

I rolled my eyes and waved my hands in the air. “Oooh, Kris Wu is a mama's boy~” I quickly shoved my hands back into my sleeves. “Did you honestly think I'm that mean?” I sighed. A puff of white air floated out of my mouth.

 

Kris ignored my question and pulled me closer to his side. He wrapped a warm arm around me, and continued to stare at the silent river. I prepared to yell at him for touching me whenever he felt like it, but something about his expression stopped me. Kris's gaze was soft and sincere. A slight frown tugged at his plump lips. This Kris Wu didn't look like the Kris Wu that teased me days on end. Suddenly, he didn't look as intimidating.

 

I leaned closer to his warmth. “If you miss them so much, why don't you go visit them once in a while?”

 

Kris didn't look my way. He let out a forced laugh. “Believe me, I wouldn't be living in Korea if they were still alive.”

 

I opened my mouth in a small 'O' shape. The only words that came out of my mouth were, “I'm sorry.” I didn't know what else to say.

 

Kris quickly changed the subject. His eyes looked moist, but he managed to give me his signature cocky smile. “It's cold. Let's go get something warm to drink, and then I'll take you home.” He quickly turned and began walking towards the shops. Before he could walk farther away, I grabbed his hand. Kris turned around and raised his brows.

 

“I-- ” My cheeks grew warm despite the fact that I was freezing cold. I kept my gaze to the floor. My heart was palpitating. “If you ever feel lonely again... You-- You can... talk to me.” My head immediately shot up and I continued to babble on, “That's if you want to! I mean-- you probably have other people to talk to! I mean, I-I'm only pitying you! So, you better accept since this is a once in a lifetime offer from yours truly!” My cheeks were now burning from embarrassment. If there was a wall next to me, I would bang my head against it repeatedly.

 

Kris looked at me weirdly, as if to say, 'Wow, she's so stupid', and then smiled. His hand squeezed mine. He spoke sincerely, “I'll keep that in mind, Jae Hee.” He pulled out his phone with his free hand and frowned at the time. He dragged me towards the direction of a bakery. “We have to hurry before it closes!”

 

I nodded my head, chewed on my lip, and stared at his back... He has a nice back.

 

*****

 

I sighed in relief as heat rushed back into my hands. I narrowed my eyes at Kris, who feigned a look of innocence. “It's your fault! Because you took the jacket back, I nearly froze to death! What if I got frostbite? What if I got sick?”

 

Kris smirked and took my both of my cold hands in his. My eyes widened. “Then I'll have to take care of you because I'm a nice boyfriend.” He then rubbed my hands with his, enveloping my chilled hands with his warm palms.

 

“Y-YAH!” I pulled my hands away from his and placed them on my lap. “I don't need you to take care of me,” I mumbled. I crossed my arms over my chest. “Just so you know, I took care of myself even before you came and started calling yourself my 'boyfrie--.”

 

“Welcome to Paris Baguette! What can I get you?” The waitress asked Kris in particular, and batted her lashes at him.

 

I watched as Kris flash her a smile, a rather flirty one. I glared at him and kicked him in the knee from under the table. Kris gritted his teeth at the pain, but still continued to smile. “J-just two hot chocolates please.”

 

“For here, or to go?” The waitress continued to look at that perfect jerk with ogling eyes.

 

“For h--” I kicked him again.“OW-- T-to go, please.” The waitress nodded and walked away. Kris cursed under his breath and glared at me.

 

I crossed my arms across my chest and leaned back against the chair with a snug smile.

 

*****

 

We had left the bakery and Kris insisted on walking me home. Kris drank his hot chocolate casually and walked slowly to match my pace.

 

I took a sip from my hot chocolate and smiled. “It's so good~”  I looked up at him for a moment before taking a last sip. I frowned as I tossed the cup into a nearby trash can. “It's all gone...”

 

Kris stopped and looked down at me. He chuckled and reached his hand over to my face. He gently brushed his thumb above my lip, wiping off the foam from the hot chocolate. “I always have to take care of you, don't I? You're not my little sister, I shouldn't have to look after you!”

 

I furrowed my brows slightly. “Well... Would a little sister do this?” I tilted my head up slightly and pressed my lips against his. Kris's eyes widened as he dropped his cup of hot chocolate.

 

I kissed Kris Wu.

 

*****

 

Q: Why--

J: Don't ask me why because I don't know why.

 


author's note;

You guys were waiting for this to happen! I know you wereee! And it finally happened! c:<

Omg, I love reading your comments♥♥ & Thanks for reading/subscribing/staying subscribed/commenting, hehe c':

I'll most likely have a new chapter uploaded tomorrow since I have tomorrow off! :D