They Got Rejected?!

Our Love's Got an Expiry Date [⌛]

Hello everyone! I'm back from my long hiatus! Just wanted to say... THE JYJ CONCERT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!  ♥  ♥ ♥

If you guys ever get a chance to go see them, DO IT! You won't regret it!! It's definitely worth the money! If you think watching them on youtube is amazing, you HAVE to watch and listen to them in real life! I was outside of the stadium and I could hear them rehearsing. JUNSU's voice was heavenly! Jaejoong and Yoochun are pretty quiet when rehearsing, but Junsu puts all his energy and passion even when rehearsing. And when the three of them get on the stage, they'll blow you away. y voices, y bodies, y clothing, y EVERYTHING!

------Narrator’s POV------

 

Ten gorgeous males were sitting in the VIP room of the most prestige club of Seoul, alcohol and girls surrounding them in all directions. A few of them were talking, a few of them were flirting, and a few of them were just playing drinking games. It was finally the start of their weekend, Friday night, and the boys wanted to have some fun after another week of school.

 

“Wow… looks like we’re on the same boat Jae.” Jonghyun laughed at Jaejoong. The two Kim’s were talking to each other. The older male had told the younger male about the ‘Eunji’ incident. Jaejoong was feeling oddly down after being rejected. Girls don’t usually reject boys like him.

 

“What is wrong with those two girls?” Jaejoong wondered.

 

“It’s because they’re not some ty bimbo that you can find anywhere.” Taemin, the youngest and the purest of the group, said. Taemin didn’t play around with girls, he doesn’t drink, and he’s a very smart kid.

 

“What do you know about girls, little squirt?” Jonghyun nudged the youngster. Many of the guys would always make fun of Taemin for not really knowing how to flirt with girls. Well, he doesn’t really need to flirt with any other girls because he already has a girlfriend who he has been dating for around a year. Her name is Minji.

 

(A/N: Yes! It’s 2NE1’s Minji! I want to pair them up together because they’re both amazing dancers and around the same age.)

 

“At least I’m not like you guys. I actually have a stable girlfriend.” Taemin mocked.

 

“I still don’t understand why you’re still with her. Her eyes are small, her face is chubby, she’s not exactly the skinniest girl in Korea, nor is she the prettiest.” Jonghyun muttered with disapproval. Don’t get him wrong, Jonghyun doesn’t hate Minji. It’s just that, based on Taemin’s looks and family background, he could a lot better than how he’s doing now. He’s still young. He shouldn’t be just sticking to one girl. Taemin’s dad is one of the top doctors in the entire country of Korea. Not only is he in charge of all the brain related patients, but he’s also the top doctor for all cancer related ones. His mother was a famous actress who goes by the name of Choi Hyejin (Made up name). She doesn’t act anymore, but she built her own drama academy where she is one of the many acting, singing, and acting teachers. The academy was Korea’s number one school for singing, dancing, and acting majors.

 

“Like I would really want a girl who’s not only plastic on the outside, but plastic on the inside. All those girls just want your money, you know? They’re after you cause you’re hot and probably because they heard that you guys are good in bed.  Those girls don’t care if you’re an . They just want you. They don’t NEED you.” Taemin replied. He was right. All the girls know about the boys being playboys, but they don’t care. They just want them to satisfy themselves.

 

“Really? Well, I’m going to be honest and say that I am pretty good in bed.” Jonghyun smirked. He was so self conceited.

 

“You’re pathetic Jonghyun…” Taemin sighed as he shook his head. Taemin didn’t like how his friends were always courting girls and never sticking with just one. As days went by, they were getting older. Taemin didn’t want to get married old.

 

“You just don’t understand Tae. You should live life to the fullest. You don’t know how much you’re missing out.” Jonghyun replied. Jaejoong could only sit and smile as his two friends fought over something ridiculous. He wasn’t going to help either side. He would much rather stay in the middle and not take sides.

 

“No thanks. I don’t want to end up getting STD’s.” The younger male responded with a look of disgust.

 

“Shut up dude…” Jonghyun pulled Taemin down onto the couch and started to give him a noogie. That was there way of ‘fighting’ with each other. They’ve never gotten into an actual fight. (A/N: A noogie is the act of rubbing one’s knuckles on a person’s head)

 

“Minji!” Onew hollered suddenly. Heads turned to see the female walking into the room with her black leather jacket over her white skull t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of black studded heels. She definitely had that rocker feeling going on. Minji was not your girly type of girl. She was more on the tomboy side mixed with a bit of street wear slash rocker feel. She had a very intimidating aura around her, but she was actually just a normal girl with a unique sense of fashion. Taemin on the other hand was dressed less intimidating and more casual. His type of clothing was just a pair of jeans, high-tops, and a nice looking top.

 

“Hey guys!” Minji greeted the group of friends. All nine of the guys have adapted to her appearance and they all liked her. She was a great person to be around. She was so down-to-earth and relaxing.

 

“Hey Min.” Taemin greeted his girlfriend with a peck on the cheeks. The couple didn’t like to display public affection. They were more of the type to be intimate when they’re alone. They didn’t like to act all mushy and lovey-dovey in front of others. It just grossed them out. Jonghyun, however, was the opposite. He liked to show off.

 

“Hey.” Minji greeted back before taking a seat next between Taemin and Jonghyun. If there was one thing that the boys respected, it was to never date another friend’s ex. Even if it was just a fling or a one-night stand, that invisible rule still applied.

 

“I’m surprised to see that you don’t have girls swarming around you.” Minji commented on the lonely Jonghyun. It was quite surprising that Jonghyun didn’t have any girls around him at the club.

 

“Maybe I just don’t feel like having them near me. Jae and I were talking about something important.” He replied as he shot a look at Jaejoong who was quietly sipping his Smirnoff cooler. Jaejoong wasn’t much of a heavy drinker. He didn’t like all the vodka and whisky being consumed into his body. He’s more of a wine drinker.

 

“That’s a surprise.” Taemin laughed and drank from his glass of coke. Just like the little innocent kid he is, Taemin wasn’t a fan of alcohol. He didn’t like to get drunk and grow a beer belly. He wanted to be fit. That’s why he enjoyed dancing when he had time. Actually, the reason why Taemin and Minji met was all because of dancing. Minji actually goes to Taemin’s mother’s academy. Minji was the school’s top dancer. Not only does she rule in hip hop, street dance, and break-dance, but she also excels in jazz, lyrical, and even ballet. One day, Taemin went to the school to practice and the room he usually practiced in was being used by none other than Minji herself. He watched her, dancing to the beat in perfect harmony. The instant he laid eyes on the dancing diva, he was hooked. That was the start of a wonderful relationship.

 

“So I heard you’re still trying to get that girl.” Minji quipped in. Either news spread far or Taemin had told her. It was most likely the latter one.

 

“And?...” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

 

“And isn’t this the first time a girl has rejected you?” The female laughed.

 

“Hey, I’m not the only one.” Jonghyun turned his gaze towards Jaejoong who suddenly looked up from his phone when he noticed how the group of friends had stopped talking.

 

“No way! Jaejoong got rejected too?! By who?!” Minji gasped in surprise. She’s not usually the type of girl to gossip, but when it was about their group of friends, she enjoyed tuning in. Especially when it’s about them getting rejected. There hasn’t been one girl who has rejected the boys; even herself.

 

“What?! Jaejoong got rejected?!” Now all the boys were crowding around the main topic of the night, all trying to digest what was discovered. They all know that Jaejoong was the most wanted guy on every girl’s list, but Jaejoong wasn’t exactly the same as them. He didn’t toy with girls like them. He was actually quite a gentleman. Sure, he went on dates every now and then, but he hasn’t had a real relationship in years.

 

The story of his ex-girlfriend, called Chaehee, started when he was in his second year of university. At that time, Jaejoong was just a mere playboy just like Jonghyun and the rest of his gang. There was a girl who he met at the library, someone who was the daughter of a well known politician. She was smart, pretty, and was a girl who was known for having a nice heart; well at least, that’s what people often said. She was in her fourth year of university while. She was older than Jaejoong by almost four years, but Jaejoong had fallen for her. Even though she was skeptical about dating Jaejoong because of his age, she gave him a shot and decided to go on a date with him. Jaejoong proved to be a good guy as they started to date soon. The two were inseparable and they were very much in love. No one objected their relationship until almost two years later when the girl got her Master’s degree in business. Her father had forced her to go to England to continue her study and get her PhD. The couple had tried to talk to her dad, but it was no use. She was forced to leave the country and adapt to a foreign land by herself. She was forced to cut all connections with everyone in Korea, even Jaejoong. It’s been about three years since she’s left and Jaejoong still misses her. That’s the reason why he can’t have another relationship. He just can’t seem to be able to open up to other girls. At least not until he saw Eunji.

 

The moments when Jaejoong sees Eunji, who was always with LiYin whenever Jonghyun tried to ask her out, he would think that she is somewhat a replica of Chaehee. Eunji was pretty, nice, quiet, and according to her grade records in school, she was smart. Jaejoong thought that Eunji’s smile was definitely something beautiful. He even thought her voice was soothing and attractive to the ears. There was an urge in Jaejoong that made him ask her on a date. An urge that even he wasn’t able to foreseen.

 

“Eunji, LiYin’s best friend.” Jonghyun answered for Jaejoong.

 

“Score! Dude, she’s hot!” Yoochun high-fived the guys.

 

“I got rejected, remember?” Jaejoong gazed at him.

 

“Right… Well, that’s besides the point. The point is, she’s damn hot!” Yoochun replied with a bit of a tease. That was a typical comment made by the playboy Yoochun.

 

“Dude… There’s no way she’s going to go with you. If even Jaejoong can’t get her, there’s no hope for you. Just forget it.” Minho stared at Yoochun. Yoochun definitely liked any girl who was bestowed in front of him.

 

“Hey, I never said anything about wooing her. She’s Jaejoong’s girl. I don’t touch my best friend’s girl.” Yoochun backed up with his hands up.

 

“But Jae… What about Chaehee?” Junsu suddenly asked. Everyone was suddenly quiet. All of them knew about Jaejoong and Chaehee, but they hardly talked about her after she left. Junsu was a bit blunt on most occasions. Junsu knew that Jaejoong still thought of Chaehee. There were still pictures of them in his room, a couple books that Chaehee had left behind, a pair of her earrings, a bottle of her favourite Chanel perfume, and even her favourite stuffed animal. Whenever Jaejoong missed her, he would always randomly pick up one of her belongings and just look at it, reminiscing.

 

“What about her? She’s gone already.” Jaejoong replied with no change in tone. Even though he didn’t exactly seem to be upset whenever she was mentioned, he actually felt a bit of a painful stab through his heart. It wasn’t that he hated Chaehee for leaving, nor was he upset that she didn’t try harder to stay in contact with him. Starting from the day she left, Jaejoong had already given up on any chance of being together again. There was no point in waiting. He’s already waited for three years.

 

With a reply like that, everyone understood that Jaejoong didn’t want to talk about it, so they all stopped and went back to what they were doing before, all pretending that nothing had happened.

 

 While the rest of the guys were partying and having fun, there were two Kim’s who were just sitting, staring off into space, trying to wonder why they got rejected.

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A COMMENT!