The princess's side story

Never Ending Tales

why it was rated M???

I doesn't even know how to do M rated stuff

I hope i can

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Unnie"

"Hhmm..."

"Can i ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What do you think about Donghae oppa?"

"Donghae? He's okay, good-looking, kind..."

"What about Taecyeon oppa?"

"Nice, gentleman, strong..."

"Siwon oppa?"

"He's nice too but i like him as a brother.. Wait, what with all the questions?"

"Just answer my question, unnie. I'll tell you later. What's about Yuri unnie then?"

"You are weird. Haish.. Yuri? She's funny and nice too. What did it's all about?"

"Okay, okay.. Last question, Sooyoung-unnie. Your opinion about her"

"She's cute, funny, persistent, selfish person when involves her food but really caring..." she smiled

"OMO, unnie! I can't believe it. You've that look!"

"What look?!"

"The look when someone is in love! You should see your face, unnie"

"You're being ridiculous. How can you tell someone is in love by their faces"

"I can, but not really. From the start i asked your opinions about your potential lovers but you still have your icy b*tch face.... Ouch! Unnie!" she rubbed her sore arm

"That's for saying i'm icy and b*tch"

"Ughh.. Sorry. As i was saying your face doesn't change at all until Sooyoung-unnie's turn. Your face changed to admiration... and might be love. But as you had already said, i can't tell when someone is in love. I'm just speculating"

"You're thinking too much, Krystal. What makes you think like that?"

"That you like Sooyoung-unnie? Okay, from where do i start. When you doesn't let me close with Sooyoung-unnie"

"I do not!"

"Yes. you are. I'd remembered you're blocking us when you see she's smiling to me. There was one time you had interrupted our conversation and pulled me away from her"

"B-but.. that doesn't prove anything! I'm just being a protective sister"

"Seriously, unnie. Just admit it you're jealous. How about when you going out with Taecyeon oppa because you were jealous she had a date with Shin Se Kyung unnie? You had even gloated to her when your articles about you and Taecyeon oppa dating came out. Hhmmm..."

"They are not having a date! That's what she said. And i'm just hanging out with Taecyeon"

"And yet you didn't denied it, that you were jealous"

"Whatever, Jung" 

"You're a Jung too" the girl smirked victoriously at her older sister

"Then, i should say the same thing too when you keep praising Sulli in her new drama. Sulli's cute, Sulli this, Sulli that...."

The older sister counterattacked her sister, her pride knocked her sense for not losing to the younger one.

".............." it's indeed silent her sister

"Oh, and for the past few days you'd keep complainted to me and mom, that she shouldn't let the guy touched her or kissed her. I can still feel the headache from your whines"

".............. It's different, she's too young"

"She's already 18"

"And the ugly guys keep touching her"

"One of them is your friend, Krys"

"I'm not in love with Sulli, unnie"

"I'm saying you're in love with her"

"Yeah, you're the one who's in love with a Choi"

"Don't start it, Soojung"

"I'm not. Oh, by the way. You've a date with Donghae oppa tonight. You can't refuse it because i had said to him you had already agreed. Enjoys it, unnie!" she said before quickly leave her fuming sister

"JUNG SOOJUNG!!!.."

 

Jessica's POV

So here i am, eating with Donghae in a 5 stars restaurant. To be honest, i'm really bored listening to his talks about how he spent his days, what is his future plans and so on.

He's a kind person so i'm just smiles to him and reply a little everytime he's asking for my opinions. I'd prefer to sleep in my room or spends my time with my roomate... i mean my members.

"Jessica, are you bored?"

"Don't worry, i'm enjoying it. I'm just a bit tired, i guess"

"I'm sorry"

"Eh, why? I'm fine"

"No, for forcing you to have a dinner with me. I'd knew Krystal lied to me about you'd agreed to come here"

"..............."

"I just want to know if what i thought is true. I guess it's does"

"......What is your thought?"

"That you've fallen in love with someone else, who's not me. I can see it now"

"I don't understand what are you talking about, Donghae. I'm not in love or anything"

"Then explain why you keep avoiding me this days. You said you want to give us a chance, for us to be together"

"I'm busy, Donghae. With our comeback, photoshoots,..... everything. I can't spend most of my time with you"

"I understand, Jessica. But you had even refused my calls and messages"

".........Please, don't force me, Donghae"

"Are you interested in one of your members, Jessica?"

"What?"

"I always saw how you acted around her, i don't think it's just a friendship. It's more than that" 

"Who is he talking about. Sooyoung? It's true? How can i fall in love with my own bestfriend, without realizing it. That explained all the jealousy i felt or i'm just an overprotective friend? It's possible?"

"Send me home, Donghae"

"But, Jessica..."

"Just send me home. I'm tired and i've many works to do"

The man sighed and pays the bills before following the princess exiting the high class restaurant.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I tried to remove the cause for M-rated since this is not rated ones

Wait till i write the rated stuff, wahahaha