Lonely Night, isn't it?

Never Ending Tales

Update!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

''Let's ride that, Youngie!''

''B-but that's roller coaster, Sica. I thought you hated riding those rides?''

''Yeah, i am''

''Then why did you want that?''

''So i can have the excuse to hug you~''

Sooyoung became speechless when she heard Jessica's bluntness and overflowing aegyo. Her sudden warm face because of the girl's cuteness didn't help it either.

"U-umm, ok"

"Yea! Let's go, Sooyoungie!"

Jessica, suprisingly strong, dragging the shikshin towards the roller coaster. Not before kissing the girl on the cheeks. Leaving Sooyoung blushing redder than before.

"Sooyoungie? What are you doing here?"

Their ways was blocked however by a girl in their age when the girl suddenly hugging Sooyoung.

"Whose the hell dared to hug and call my Sooyoungie?! Only i can call and hug her like that!"

The ice princess just want to release her Hellsica mode when suddenly Sooyoung release their interwined hand and hug the girl back.

"Bora? It's nice to meet you here!" (my crackship, hehehe)

They are still holding each other's hand while talking and somehow forgetting the now hell?sica existence.

"Ehem!" Jessica's voice successfuly interrupted the two occupant's conversation

"U-um, sorry. Bora, i think you have met my gir... i mean b-bandmate, Jessica Jung"

"Nice to meet you Jessica"

"Nice to meet you too, Bora-shi" Jessica fakely smiled with gritted teeth

She doesn't have anything against the girl but she can't help it when the girl obviously flirting with her date with all the skinships. She also glares at the oblivious Sooyoung, especially when the girl only introduced her as her bandmate not her girlfriend.

Sooyoung gulped, maybe had realized Jessica's cold glares. Jessica's strong grip on her arm only intensified her fear.

"Bora, can we talk later? We want to continue our walk"

Sooyoung reasoned while smilling at the pretty girl apologeticly. She felt guilty for ditching her friend but she can't ditch Jessica in their first date.

"Oh, okay. See you later, Youngie~"

Bora hugging Sooyoung while kissing the tall girl's left cheek affectionately, which of course trigered Jessica's jealousy more. She didn't forget to wink before she left, leaving the poor shikshin with her fuming date behind.

"That's it!"

"Ouch! Yah, Sica! Wait for me!"

Jessica stomped on Sooyoung's feet angrily and leaving the poor girl behind after Bora had gone from their sight. Not before giving her infamous icy glare.

Sooyoung chasing her princess while rubbing her just-got-stomped feet painfully. She had used to Jessica's violence but not her newfound jealousy.


Next to Soosica's place

"Wow, Jessica sure has strong jealousy issue. That's sure is a trouble"

"Yeah, first time seen it"

"Poor Soo. She never learned, isn't she"

The girls simultaneously nodding their head. Somehow pitied Sooyoung's fate that night.

"Actually we are more sad than her. Everyone enjoying this night with their date but i'm stuck with you two, stalking their date"

"We know, we know Kwon. There is no need to throw it on our face" Hyoyeon grumbled

"I'd prefer to be single than facing those love problems. So troubling" Sunny the 'cupid' suddenly voiced out

"Hoho, i didn't know our great cupid is allergic to love. Aren't you supposed to be the expert one among us?"

"That's why i'm the cupid. I shot 'love arrows', not getting 'shot'" Sunny replied Yuri's mocking playfully while meronged to the tanned girl (remembers Sunny's aegyo and Yuri's gangster act in IY1? Imagined it that way XD)


Back to Taeny

The couple? (not yet, Taeyeon xD) still in silent like their empty heart after Tiffany's confession eventhough they are in a crowded noisy place.

Taeyeon want to cheer Tiffany up but she's afraid the girl will get mad at her again.

"Worth a try"

Suddenly she stand from the bench, crushing their silent moment. She holding out her hand to the other girl, urging Tiffany to take her hand.

"Tae?" Taeyeon only smiled as a response, silently asking Tiffany to trust her

The leader's smile and honest eyes encouraging Tiffany to take her hand without asking more. Taeyeon smiled more widely when her secret crush taking her hand. She tightened her hold on the girl's hand as to reassure her and heading to the ferris wheel.

Lucky for them there is no long queue for the ride since it's almost midnight. Tiffany only followed Taeyeon's lead, still confused by the girl's intention.

The ride moves slowly to the top, as in letting them enjoying the view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Taeyeon spoke for first time after her silent mode

"Y-yeah" Tiffany just nodded, startled by Taeyeon's sudden question

"It wil be more beautiful after this"

"Wha-" Tiffany didn't managed to finish her sentence as fireworks suddenly bombed

She looked at the sound's source to find a beautiful sight on the sky. She's always admiring fireworks despite their loud sound. Since the ferris wheel stopped with their at the top, she can watch the fireworks more closely.

Taeyeon only smiled lightly when their eyes meet. Somehow Taeyeon's warm smile, the warmth from their interwined hand and the comfortable atmosphere managed to comfort her trouble heart.


Let's leave them enjoying their moment together, shall we?
While with the maknae couple

Yoona is looking for the girl again since Seohyun had turned their date to a hide and seek game. Whenever Yoona had found her, she will try to escape when the shikshin isn't looking.

"Haha! I'd found you!" she quickly backhugged the unsuspecting girl behind a tree, suprising the girl since she didn't see Yoona's coming

At first, she screamed but giggling playfully as she realized who is it. Seohyun smacked Yoona's arm when Yoona kissed her on the cheek out of sudden.

"Stop hiding, Hyunnie. I'm tired~"

"Sorry. Let's enjoying the rides"

"I don't want to" Yoona cutely pouted

"What you want to do then?" Seohyun playfully pinching Yoona's cheeks thanks to he older girl aegyo

"I want to do this"

Yoona closing their distance by holding the younger girl's waist tighter. She brings their face closer until their nose meet.

"Unnie.."

Seohyun closing her eyes slowly, preparing for their first kiss.

"OMG!" but Yoona's loud voice crushing the moment

"Yah! What wrong with you?!" she opened her eyes to be greet by the girl's shock face while looking behind her
"Oh my gosh!"