The game of us

Never Ending Tales

Hello, sorry for the late update

i'm kinda busy lately and had to deal with writer's block

i'll try my best to update as soon as posibble...... ENJOY!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The concert has end, at last. It's kinda tiring for her lately since she has to do many things in a day like mc-ing, promoting her first drama, training for their soon-to-be comeback and performing.

"But, it's okay i guess. I can spend time with my members. I'd barely spent time with them due to our busy schedules"

She walks to the main stage for the last song. Beside her is her bestfriend, Yuri who's tending to her fan that asking for her autograph. She smiles to the fans and stands next to the other smtowners.

As usual, she's waiting for her and Yesung's part to walk through the front stage. He's a nice guy and she really likes him but just as a friend, no romantic feeling involved. He's just a guy that she's comfortable to befriend with.

When their part is coming, she walks next to Yesung and this time with Tiffany, Sunny and a fans she had recently knew. She waves to the fans and go to the main stage after they'd bowed to the audience. That's what they usually did.

Everything are going like usual until she sees a certain woman playing around at the main stage. She's trying her best to ignore it but it's hard if she's just next to her.

She had saw her when the woman came to the front stage and chatted with some of their male juniors. But she just smiled, waved to the fans and walked to main stage like nothing happened.

She's doing the same things when she sees the woman joking around with a male senior, smiled and tried to ignore it. Even it's hurt her so much. Afterall, they had ignored each other for a long time.

 

Flashbacks

"Sooyoung, what happened to you and Jessica? Did you guys have a fight?" 

They were sitting at the waiting area backstage, waiting for their next performances. They usually waited earlier just to make sure the concert performances's plan ran smoothly.

"What are talking about, Taeng? There's nothing happened between us" she said with a raised eyebrows

"Are you sure? Usually, both of you were really excited to meet  each other. But now, you had not even talked to her since the concert's rehearsal"

"There's nothing, Taengoo. It's just... there's nothing to talk. We're busy anyway, it's common if we don't talk to each other at all" she'd reasoned while tried to avoid the caring woman's eyes

"Okay, but if there's anything wrong, you can talk to me. It's better you face it than avoid it" her leader said wisely, still not convinced by the younger girl's reasoning

She smiled at the girl's words and patted her head "Awww...You're just too cute, Taengoo. Thank you for worrying about me, but i'm fine"

She smiled widely and still patting the older's girl head affectionately. She's lucky to have many caring friends and family around her.

"Yahh!! I'm not a kid. I'm older than you. And stop patting my head!" they jokingly teasing each other until she'd realized a certain member, no, it was two certain members actually, glared at their direction while they are passing them

"Why did they glared at us or... it's just me?"

She wants to ask the person next to her but the girl seem to be in a deep thoughts. Then she looked at the woman, Tiffany, who had previously glared at them.

"Huhh, Tiffany?? Did i missed anything? Why did Tiffany and Jessica glared at me and Taeyeon? And why did Taeyeon looked at Tiffany like that?"

End flashback

 

There are many questions in her head but she doesn't think it's the right time to ask Taeyeon yet. She will understand if Jessica get mad at her. She'd been ignoring Jessica for the past few days.

Well, it's not totally her fault. Actually both of them have been ignoring each other lately. She doesn't even remember when its all started.

She only remember how they barely spend time with each other and Jessica suddenly acted cold around her. She'd tried to talk to Jessica but the older woman keep ignoring her.

Maybe she'd overlooked something that make Jessica mad but she also has her own limit when dealing with Jessica's attitudes. There was one time when Jessica got mad because Sooyoung had spent time with Taeyeon and Tiffany without her.

She thought Jessica was busy with her friends since she always gloat to her about how fun she was when she's going out with them. For some reasons, she was jealous but she just keep silent and smiled when Jessica told her.

Like now, she's just smiling when she see Jessica having fun with her guy friends and their members.

"Maybe i should ask Taeyeon about her problem" she's thinking to herself while walking out of the main stage

Typical Sooyoung, u have your own problems you know... xD

______________________________________________________________________________________

my new update but not the last, hehe

More to come.............