The tale's unfold

Never Ending Tales

I'm on my way writing for my other fanfic

But this idea keep popped up in my head out of nowhere so here is it

*edited*

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 
No one's POV
 
A week has passed since the last incident. The relationship between Sootae and Jeti hasn't change at all. Jessica is still avoiding Sooyoung whenever they have schedules together or  when in their dorm.
 
While Tiffany's cheery self has changed to cold one as time goes by. She still talks to her members including Sooyoung and Taeyeon but she can't hide her coldness everytime she speaks to them.
 
Whenever Taeyeon or Sooyoung tried to talk to her about the recent incident, she will excusing herself immediately. Truth to be told, both of them had giving up about the plan but Sunny had assured them things will change for a better later.
 
"Sooyoung?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Are you sure we can trust Sunny? Nothing change, you know. To make it worse, now she is avoiding me and you too"
 
-Sigh- "I honestly don't know, Taeyeon. Maybe we can tell them the truth. But at the end we have to explain to them why did we acted like a couple from the very beginning. Tae, are you willing to confess to her?"
 
The last question leaved Taeyeon speechless. If that means she can talk to Tiffany back, she's willing to tell her everything. Everything including their plan. But not about her feelings yet. She is not ready to face the consequence.
 
Both of them are on their way back to dorm after Taeyeon had voluntered to buy her members's dinner. The truth is she can't handle the awkward atmosphere between her and Tiffany. Sooyoung has the same reason too, so she gave an excuse that she wants to buy an extra portion for herself.
 
"I guess you don't, eh? I have the same doubt too. What if she grossed out by my feelings? Maybe she meant nothing about the kiss but i'd over-think about it"
 
The girl sighed again as silent surrounding them. They lost in their thoughts until a sad ringtone broke out the silent. Sooyoung realized it was her phone and quickly fetched it. The number appeared on the screen leaved her puzzled.
 
"Why did he calls me at time like this?"
 
"Hello? Ah, yes. I'm free right now. I'm on the way to my dorm-"
 
Sooyoung face changed from confused to a worried one as she's listening to the caller. Taeyeon tried to give Sooyoung her privacy but Sooyoung's face making her curious.
 
"Did something bad happened?" she wondered
 
"Okay, i'll go there soon, oppa" the girl ended her call but her expression still remains
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Donghae oppa called. He's asking me to meet him tonight"
 
"Why?" 
 
"He said he wants to discuss something important. I have a bad feeling about this, Tae"
 
"Is it about Jessica? Don't worry, i won't tell her you are meeting him tonight"
 
All SNSD members had acknowledged Jessica is dating Donghae right now. It's a part of snsd's rules. If one of them is dating someone, they have to tell all the members about it. Partly to avoid other members from interested in the same person. But mostly because it will help them to give assistance if they involved in any scandal.
 
"It's not about that. I just worried by the way he said something important. Maybe i should cancel our meeting"
 
"No. He's waiting for you right now. Just go. Maybe it's really important"
 
"......Yeah, you are right. See you soon, Tae"
 
Sooyoung leaved after she passed Taeyeon the plastic bags she's carrying and after she gave her one last glance. The older woman only waved slightly before she continues walking to the dorm as Sooyoung crossed the street.
 
"Maybe he knows Sooyoung and Jessica's relationship. He's blind if he don't see that those two have feeling for each other. They are too obvious. At least Sooyoung has a chance. But me, i don't think i have one. Tiffany is too much in love with that guy"
 
Taeyeon sighed "Seriously, i think Sooyoung had doubled up her food, much more than before"
 
She sighed for the umpteeth time that night while adjusting the heavy bags in her hands.
 
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
The clock shows 10.20 pm as i arrived at the cafe, two blocks from my dorm. The place is a modest cafe serving western dishes on it's menu. A great place for people to enjoy some nice food and coffee in the evening.
 
A waitress signaled me to follow her to a table in the corner. The table is hidden perfectly from the public view because of a thin waist-length wall surrounding it. A perfect place for celebrity like us.
 
"Good evening, Sooyoung. Thanks for coming" Donghae greeted me while smiling. A fake-smile to hide his feeling.
 
"Good evening, oppa"
 
"......."
 
"......." the awkward silent begin to grow. I can see he is hesitating to start his speech.
 
"Oppa, what's wrong? You said you want to discuss something. What is it?"
 
"...It's about Jessica. I know she is distancing herself from you right now"
 
"You know why?" i know i sounded harsh, but the sad reality worsen my already bad mood
 
"Did you ever asked her why?" he's ignoring my question but i let him passed
 
"No. I can't since she's avoiding me like a plague. Especially after that incident"
 
"What incident?" whoops, i'm talking too much
 
"....It was nothing. Why did you asking me, oppa?" i shrugged him off
 
"I think you should try asking her, Sooyoung. I don't want to interfere with your problem but i felt obliged to. At least as her friend"
 
"Friend? I thought-"
 
"Yes, we dated before. But not anymore"
 
"They had broke up? Should i feel happy about this? Because i'm not"
 
I know he is still in love with Jessica from the way his face turned to a heartbroken one when he said his last word. Then, why did they broke up? Unless Jessica is now, in love with another guy. Not him, not me either. I felt more depressed by this thought.
 
"Don't worry. I'm okay, Sooyoung. I'll get over this" Donghae chuckled lightly, tried to lighten up a bit
 
"I'm sorry, i shouldn't asked you that"
 
"It's okay. People will know about it sooner or later"
 
"......"
 
"......."
 
"Can you promise me, Sooyoung? Talk to her"
 
"But, why?"
 
"Because she is...." he's hesitating again. I know he is hiding something from me.
 
"Because she's what, oppa?" i'm getting impatient with his hesitant. Why can't he just tells me anyway?
 
"Just promise me, Soo. Talk to her before you regretting it"
 
He said for the last time with a hopeful eyes. I want to dig but his eyes is like asking me to let it go and just agreeing to his request. I released a heavy sigh before i nodded slowly.
 
"Thanks, Sooyoung" he smiled a little. A real one.
 
"I'm sorry for asking this oppa but why did you broke up with her, oppa?"
 
He sadly smiled "I realized she's in love with someone else. And i think she don't acknowledged it yet"
 
"Who?"
 
Whoever he is, i hope that guy is someone nice. Donghae oppa is a nice guy. He's not a player, and he wants to marry sooner. A perfect guy for Jessica. A guy that i'm jealous off since he can be Jessica without any worries like me.
 
"It's better if she's the one who answering that question"
 
"......"
 
"I have to go, Sooyoung. Have an early schedule for tomorrow. Good night, Soo" 
 
"Good night, oppa" i replied before he waved and dissappeared behind the doors
 
 
SNSD's dorm (No one's POV)
 
As usual, the dining room is loud with the girls's voices as they savoring the food bought by Taeyeon. The leader only eats silently while she's watching her member's interaction. Sometimes she laughed at Hyoyeon's jokes and sometimes she's scolding Yoona for snatching Sooyoung's food.
 
A nice way to release their stress after a busy day full of works. The unusual thing is, the always loud Tiffany being quiet in the havoc atmosphere. Most of them know the reason why for her fault mood so they let her be.
 
Only some members were brave enough to talk to her but they only got a short reply. Taeyeon was greatly disturbed everytime she catched Tiffany's glances. She really wants to solve their misunderstanding but her previous conversation with Sooyoung stopped her intention.
 
Plus Sunny always glancing at the two especially Tiffany. Maybe she's afraid one of them will explode.
 
"I'm home!"
 
Sooyoung's voice heard from the front door. Her tired face betrayed her cheerful voice as she appeared at the dining room's opening.
 
"Welcome home, Soo-..baby. Come join us" Taeyeon greeted lightly
 
The other girls's greeting followed after Taeyeon's. Sooyoung only smiled lightly and kissed Taeyeon's head. The girls cooing and aw-ing when they saw the affectionate gesture. Except for a quiet certain red-head.
 
"I want to change first. Wait for me okay?" she patted Tae's head before she heading to her room
 
"Aw...Why don't you help her change, Taengoo? I don't think she minded it" Sunny teased
 
"Yeah, unnie. I think she's prefer to eat you than this food. Don't worry. I can finish the food for you and Soo-unnie"
 
The girls except Tiffany and the full-blushed maknae, laughed loudly when they heard Sunny and Yoona's teasing. The laugh getting louder as Taeyeon blushed heavily from the teasing.
 
"Yah!!! erts"
 
Suddenly a phone ringing in the room, interupting the girls's teasing. They looked at each other, searching where's the sound coming from. They found the source, it was Tiffany's phone. But the girl is ignoring the phone call after she saw the caller's number.
 
She then sighing heavily and secluded herself to the apartment's corridor to pick up the phone. Taeyeon had sensed something's wrong from the girl's eyes and wants to follow her like she usually did everytime the girl has problems. But Sunny's hand held her arm, signaled her to stay.
 
She is disagreeing at first but obeyed her after she's awares that this is not a good time for her and Tiffany. Her presence might turn the situation between them worser.
 
 
 
Back to Sooyoung's POV
 
I chuckled when i heard their teasing, their voice were too loud that i can heard them behind this wall. Poor Taeyeon, if only they knew we are acting but the gestures toward Taeyeon feels natural to me. Maybe
because i'd used to being affectionate to my friends and family.
 
When i'd arrived at the dining room, Jessica is nowhere to be seen. Probably she's with the other guy. I feels
bitter everytime i'm thinking about it. As i lost in my thoughts, the room's door opened revealed Jessica with a towel on her shoulder.
 
I think she had just finished her bath based on her wet hair and the fresh citrus scent when she walked into the room. Her favorite bodywash type, i always remember that. Luckily, she's not half- like usual because things will get more awkward.
 
After she's aware of my presence, she stepped slowly into the room fetching her book from the rack without
sparing any glance to me. She still keep most of her things here including her clothes eventhough she hardly
sleeps in this room anymore.
 
The tension in the room gets heavier as she passed by me. Our eyes meet as i glanced at her.
 
"Just promise me, Soo. Talk to her before you regret it" Donghae's voice reprimanded me
 
"Wait!"
 
Jessica stopped at her track but then she continues walking after that. I'm holding her hand, afraid i'll lost my strength to talk to her again if i ever let her go.
 
"Wait, Jessica. Please listen to me first. You can walk away after you'd listened to me"
 
She is not facing me but she's not walking away from me anymore. That is enough. I'm inhaling a deep breath to collect words from my thoughts.
 
"I missed you, Sica. Why did you ignored me?"
 
I can feels her breath quicken and her body tensed up as i'm questioned her.
 
"Please look at me, Sica. What's wrong?" i demanded when she's not replying.
 
"You have her, right? You don't need me" her voice is cold and barely heard  like a whisper
 
"Her? You meant Tae?"
 
Her silent confirmed my guess. I'm confused. Why did she's ignoring me because of Taeyeon? Is she jealous? I wants to ask her but i'm scared she will leave me. 
 
"Sica, that picture is not what you think. That was an accident. We fell during our dance practice but Sunny managed to catch our pic in that position when she found us"
 
"Not my business" again, she replied with her cold voice
 
"Then tell me why did you avoiding me. You owe me an explanation"
 
"I don't like it when you're dating her. I just don't like it"
 
What? She is disliking my relationship with Taeyeon? That's means she's jealous right, but why? And why did she didn't called Taeyeon by her name. She's the one who likes to give Tae nicknames. Don't tell me the one she's in love with is Taeyeon.
 
"So that's why you broke up with Donghae oppa? Is it because you like Tae?" Okay, that was random. But
i can't helped it but assumed she has a crush on Tae.
 
"What?!" she quickly turned her body and facing me. Now i realized how much i missed her.
 
"Uhmm, then why you're jealous of my relationship with Tae?"
 
Her face changed. Her eyes almost teary as she's avoiding my eyes. Uh-oh, maybe i'm asking her too much. I can't stand seeing her crying.
 
"You are in love with her?" suddenly she voiced out, startling me when she's looking back at me out of sudden
 
I'm speechless. I can't explain it without revealing the plan and also my feelings too. At first, i'm hesitating but
as she turned and started to walk away, I quickly answered.
 
"I'm confused, Sica. Remember when you kissed me that night? You never explained to me what was the kiss is all about. To make it worse, i'm starting to feel weird everytime i'm around you. Or when i see you close or flirting to other people. I felt really angry whenever i saw that. I'm always missing you when you're not around but i'd only realized it when you keep avoiding me. I shouldn't feel like this to one of my friend but you are making me confused, Sica. What is this feelings?"
 
She started to sob after i had finished my confession. But the tears is not a sad one, it is a happy one as if she had just heard something she's waiting for a long time. I knew it from her wide smile when she's cupping my face. Her touch leave a hot trail and my face getting warmer.
 
Unknowingly i'm leaning to catch her lips which she gladly reciprocated. The kiss is different, as we poured our feelings into the kiss. Unlike the hesitant kiss before, we kissed slowly as we want to savour the feels from each moment and every sensations.
 
We doesn't need any words between us as we looked into each other's eyes. Somehow, i can understand what is she is telling me just by staring at her eyes. At this moment my world feels complete just being with her. My heart fluttered when she's leaning to my hand that tracing her cheek.
 
Now i understand what Donghae's words meant. My thoughts has answered. She feels the same way as i am.
She's so beautiful as i traced her cheeks. I had noticed this from the first time we met. But she's more beautiful now than ever. Without any make-up on her face or anyone between us. Her wet disheveled her make her looks much better. I closed my eyes as i'm leaning my forehead onto her's.
 
"What's about Taengoo, Youngie?"
 
Her beautiful eyes greeted me as i opened my eyes. I've senses worries in her eyes but i know she's not
mad at Taeyeon since she started using Tae's nickname back.
 
"Don't worry, Sica. We're not dating. She likes someone else"
 
"Bwoh? Who's she?"
 
"You'll know later, princess" i sighed happily for the first time today
 
The princess pouted cutely when she heard the nickname. Maybe she likes it.
 
"But why did you guys acted like a couple? I'm jealous" she whispered the last sentence with her pout still on her face. I chuckled lightly at her cuteness.
 
"I want to help her, princess. She had helped me realized my feelings for you, so i want to help her to get her loved one too. It's just for a while. For the mean time, we've to keep this as a secret. No skinship or whatsoever"
 
She wrapped her hands on my waist while leaning her head on my shoulder. Eventhough i can't see her face, i know she still has her pout on.
 
"Meanie Youngie" she mumbled in my shoulder. I smiled at my nickname.
 
"Sleep with me tonight, princess. I promise i won't kick you out of the bed in my sleep"
 
Her pout dissapeared while she's giggled. I really missed this. She hit my arm lightly as her face turned to a red in color. We have sleeping together many times before but this time is different. Things between us now is different. We're still holding each other as we get into my bed.
 
"I love you, princess" i whispered before i closed the light
 
"Love you too, Youngie" she whispered as she snuggled into my embrace
 
 
While at the kitchen
 
"Unnie~, can i have the food now?"
 
The other girls already had retired in their bedrooms but a certain shikshin still eyeing the untouched food like a predator.
 
"No! Sooyoung will go on a rampage if you ate her food and i'll be a dead meat!" Taeyeon tried to pry Yoona's hand away from the food as she facepalmed. The night is still long for the leader.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I feel squiggly wiggly as i wrote the soosica's scene. I can't believe i wrote those.
Still not chessy enough though as i want to.... XD
Anyway, next is taeny. And don't worry soosica's drama is not end yet.... hehe
I'm adding a kiss scene because any confession is not complete without a kiss...