Happily Ever After?

Never Ending Tales
 
My last? or 2nd last update for this story xD
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The next day
 
"IM YOONA!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!!"
 
The kid leader's voice boombed inside the dorm, broke the morning's calm atmosphere. She's holding her tab
showing 2 couples kissing with a title 'Soshi are dating each other?' which trigered the leader.
 
The two shikshin looked at the leader apogeleticly, somehow scared by the girl's temper.
 
"Yah, how come you only mad at us but not Sica and maknae?" Hyoyeon who's previously focusing at her breakfast questioning the leader while she pointed at the two persons in question. Seohyun only smiled nervously while Jessica ignoring the attention on her eventhough she's smirking silently.
 
"Knowing this two erts, i bet it's their decision for THIS!"
 
Taeyeon still enraged, pointing at her tab again. The two said erts protest loudly but got silented by an eye-smiled girl's glares. Her eyes is still smiling but glowing dangerously.
 
"So, Sooyoung? I assumed that you and Taetae are not dating?" she's eye-smiling again, gave the tall girl goosebumps
 
"Nope, totally no. She's my taste but nope" Sooyoung claimed make the leader blushed, not before receiving a hit from both Tiffany and Jessica.
 
"Wait! We're off-topic. Can you explain why were this happened?!"
 
"I followed Soosica-unnie!"
 
"Heh?"
 
"Yeah. I remembered your act interupted my kiss with Hyunnie!" now it's Seohyun turn to blush
 
"Oooo.. Our maknaes k-i-s-s-i-n-g under the trees~"
 
The unnies teased joining Hyoyeon's teasing making Seohyun and Yoona blushed redder than a tomato.
 
"Wait, wait. We're not done yet. Sooyoung!" Taeyeon's voice shocking the latter "WHY IN PUBLIC?! SERIOUSLY?!"
 
"L-let me explain..."
 
 
Flashback the night at the park
 
"Sica-ah~ I'm sorry~" Sooyoung trying her best with her aegyo since she knows Jessica loved it eventhough
she's pretending she's not.
 
They are now at the park near the food stalls. After their sudden meeting with Bora, Jessica had been running
away from Sooyoung since then. Obviously she's angry and jealous. But apart of it she want to see the girl effort in comforting her.
 
Selfish, she know but it was the younger girl's fault after all for ditching her because of the b- "Sica-ah!"
 
Sooyoung breathed heavily behind her, tried to catch her breath. Even with her long legs and slim body, she's
not that athletic. Chasing the girl around the park indeed takes her toll. Jessica felt sympathized with the girl, but her pride won't let her forgive the girl easily.
 
"S-sica-ah! W-wait!I-i-i...ummm"
 
"You what?!"
 
"I-i love you! Please be my girlfriend!"
 
The annoyed feelings the princess felt before vanished as she heard the shikshin's confession.
 
"W-what? I didn't heard y-you" she tried to hide her blush but her stuttered words giving her out
 
"JESSICA JUNG! I'M MADLY, AND CRAZILY, IN LOVE WITH YOU! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"
 
The shikshin can't stand being ignored by her date anymore, letting her feelings all out.
 
"Y-yah! This's a public place. Toned down your voice will you?! What if they figured who we are?!"
 
"I don't care. Please don't ignore me, princess. I can't stand seeing you mad at me"
 
The princess blushed from the confession which rarely comes from the shikshin's mouth. The tall girl's puppy eyes didn't help it either.
 
"P-pabo-yah"
 
"....So?"
 
"S-so what?"
 
"Be my g-girl-..friend?"
 
It's too much from the princess, that leaves her speechless. She really want to say yes but her beating heart
and sudden temperature raised at her face only make her muted.
 
Sooyoung become frustrated by the girl silent. She's not the type who's easy to confess her feelings, so thought the girl is still not ready for any serious relationship with her. Let alone with a girl.
 
"U-uh, it's okay if you are not ready. I-i'm to reckless for asking you this quick. Let's forget it"
 
Sooyoung turned back, want to hide her teary eyes. She felt she had been rejected eventhough the girl didn't said anything yet.
 
But her moves got halt by a pull at her wrist. The princess pulled the girl's hand, totally dissapointed by her mute situation. Her other hand pulled Sooyoung head, shocking the shikshin.
 
Without bothering about their surrounding, she kissed the shocked girl. At first, the kiss comes out messily but it's turn to passionate as Sooyoung start responding to the kiss. Jessica can feels butterfly in her stomach when the girl reciprocate to her kiss.
 
She wrapped her arm around the girl's neck, deepening the kiss, and pretty much ignoring the whistles and shocks from their surrounding. They were at the public place after all.
 
"HOMAIGAWD! THEY KISSED!"
 
"WAY TO GO, SHIKSHIN!"
 
"I feels like a ert watching this. Hey, did you guys realized we are in public?"
 
The question from the cupid got ignored by the two erts who's mouth wide agape at the kissing scene.
 
"erts" she grumbled
 
Flashback end
 
 
"Wait! Let me continue"
 
"Huh? Yuri?"
 
"Just let me please~" the black pearl said, activating her puppy eyes
 
"Gosh, what wrong with people and puppy eyes! Okay, okay!" Taeyeon surrendered
 
 
Flashback continue, courtesy of our Yuri xD
 
Sunny grumbled, leaving her members who's still captivated by the scene. Hey, not everyday you can see your
friends making out in front of you. In public. 
 
She's heading to the game booth want to at least make one of the stall's owner bankcrupt by her shooting skills. As friend, she's happy for her friend's happy ending. But it's somehow leaves her heart hurt. Thanks to her past memory that she want to forget but this proves it's not forgotten yet.
 
"Sunny? SUNNY-AH!"
 
Her steps stopped as a long-haired girl suddenly hugging her from the back. She wants to push the girl back but the familiar smell from the girl's hair stopping her.
 
"H-hyomin?"
 
She stuttered her guess, scared it was right. But the smell and the warm feeling as the girl hugging her make her think her guess is not wrong like she hoped.
 
"I missed you so much, Sunny-ah"
 
The girl still didn't let go her hold onto the petite girl, like she's afraid the girl will dissappeared if she's ever letting go of their hug. Sunny was startled as she heard the girl's word. Didn't know what she want to do next.
 
Half of her want to push the girl but another half want to tightening their hold. She choose her first choice, knowing she will regret it later.
 
"What do you want, Hyomin-ssi? I have another thing to attend too"
 
Her words coming out harsh as she didn't intend to. But she can't hide the fact she's hurting so much from the latter's doings.
 
"I'm sorry, Sunny. Those dates was an act. I have to so they won't suspect us. I didn't want to hurt you but i don't want to destroy your career too. So-"
 
"Wait, wait. Those were an act? But why did you ignored my calls?"
 
"My manager confiscated my phone as he knew i'm still contacting you. H-he also threatened to ground me if he found i'm meeting you"
 
Hyomin sobbed, make the blonde more anxious. She hesitatedly wrapped her arms around the girl hoping the sobs subdued but it's only makes the girl cries more as she felt the warm from the person she missed so much.
 
"Please stop crying, Hyomin-ah"
 
"B-but you must thought i'm lying to you"
 
"No, no. I'm not. I believe you, please stop crying"
 
The girl tried her best to sooth out her friend but the girl won't stop her cries. Sunny's frustrated by this, her confused heart and the situation they are currently in. Then, without much thought, she raised Hyomin's chin and connected their lips.
 
At last, Hyomin's cries stopped as she's out of breath from the kiss. She's shocked but that didn't stop her from deepening their kiss.
 
"......"
 
"......"
 
From the other side, the previous said erts are wide agape, staring at the scene. It was, after all, is too much for them to witness two kissing scenes in one night.
 
End flashback
 
 
"....."
 
"Hehehe, i loves you Taeyeon-ah~" it's now her turn to activate her aegyo as she saw the leader's face turn
to horror in a second
 
"Lee Sunny..."
 
"Y-yes" Sunny can't help but squeked out her reply, totally horrified by her future punishment
 
"Can't you find another place to make a scene than at the amusement park?!"
 
"WAAA!!! I'LL HUNT YOU LATER, KWON!"
 
The bunny quickly fleeing, trying to save her own life as an engraged ahjumma chasing over her. The other members only sweatdropped as they are watching the scene.
 
"Thanks for the save, Yuri" Sooyoung patted her buddy's shoulder while an ice princess snuggling closer behind her
 
"Yeah, thanks unnie"
 
"No biggie" Yuri smugly shrugged her shoulders, really enjoyed a bunny got chased by a red ahjumma
 
But their happiness didn't last long as Taeyeon's loud voice bombed around the corner "YOU TWO WILL GET IT LATER, SHIKSHINS!!!"
 
"Uh-oh" 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
I want to said the end \(*o*)/ yeah!! ....b-but what about Taeny ('-_- )
 
Anyway, i know this is late but i want to thank Gorjezzchoi, Youngjae08, mellow23 and Youngielove for their votes... Thank you so much guys 
I really appreciate it ;-)