Cupid's Stupid part 2

Never Ending Tales

Sooyoung's POV

"Kkyaahh!!!"

Loud screams bombed inside the cinema as creepy-looking zombies appeared on the screen. I cringed painfully because the loudest scream coming from the girl next to me. 

But i pitied Taeyeon more right now. Out of the other 4 girls, she had to sit next to non-other than Tiffany. After Sunny bought the tickets, and i had been forced to buy the popcorns, we headed to the cinema to watch the movie. Initially i want to sit between Yoona and Taeyeon but Yoona, purposely or not, urged me and Taeyeon to sit next to Tiffany instead.

So both of us stuck, i'm beside Jessica and Tae next to Tiffany. Yep, they definitely had planned before this. Maybe i should thanked them because Sica is clinging to me and her hold got tighter as the movie proceed.

"But they should tell me first. At least i can buy earplugs for my hurt eardrums"

Tiffany is like Jessica, screaming whenever the zombies appeared but she's restraining herself from hugging Taeyeon. Sunny had sneakily sitting beside Yoona, leaving her alone at that side. The smelly dude next to her seat didn't help the poor girl either.

Taeyeon somehow sense the girl's discomfort and held her hand. Lucky for her, Tiffany didn't resisted and also interwine their hand. Although i can't see what's happening clearly, i knew it from Taeyeon's smile. Sunny maybe is not a good cupid but she's briliant.

 

No one's POV

The movie finished with Sooyoung and Taeyeon rubbing their bruise arms. Tiffany quickly released her hold on Taeyeon when she realized the movie has ended.

"Let's go eat, unnie. I'm hungry~"

Yoona pouted, all the screaming and shocked in the cinema making her tired. 

"Gosh, you and this shikshin here, finished all the popcorns and yet, you are still hungry?" Sooyoung smiled sheepishly while Sunny pointed at her

"That's different, Sunny. Popcorn is just a snack. We didn't eat our lunch yet"

"That's right. Lets stop at any restaurant nearby. I'm hungry too"

"Okay, okay" at last the girl surrendered. She doesn't want to delay her plan but why rushing? She needs to fill her empty stomach too.

Taeyeon drove them to a french restaurant much to the americans delight. Their western tastebuds missed those dishes aside of korean food. The other girls only smirked playfully at Taeyeon when they arrived because they knew the reason she picked the restaurant. Tiffany likes french food a lot.

"Way to go, Tae. I'm really proud of you" as they followed the americans, Sunny whispered at her while Yoona and Sooyoung laughing at the back

"Yah! You are not my mother!"

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 

At Sunny's suggestion, they had agreed to go to an amusement park. A great place for dates and to end the day.

"Okay, i suggest we play a game. We'll separated to 3 pairs. Each couple must ride as many rides they can and also earn points at the game booth. The couple who earn the most points win"

"You won't accepted it even if we disagreed"

"Yeah, i won't"

-sigh-"Whatever" the blondie laughed at Tiffany's answer. Unlike her cold reply, she knew the girl is happy recently thanks to a certain leader.

"Oh, by the way. Each ride or game you play worth a point. Start now"

Yoona dragged Jessica eventhough the girl resisted at first. While Sunny pulled Tiffany to an opposite direction leaving Taeyeon and Sooyoung alone.

"I thought she wants to help you and Tiffany?"

"I'm puzzled too, Sooyoung. Maybe she has something under her sleeve"

Sooyoung just shrugged as the reply, the sneaky bunny is unpredictable sometimes. Taeyeon went to the game booth, hoping to win at least a dukong doll. She is not a fan of those extreme rides anyway. Sooyoung followed her to the booth but her eyes is eyeing the food stalls in the park.

After a while, they were too caught up with the games and foods, that they didn't realized they had separated from each other.

"Boo!"

"W-wha-, Sica! What are you doing here?"

"I missed for you~" Sooyoung blushed by the older girl's cute aegyo

"W-where's Yoona?" she asked when she realized Jessica was alone

"She's with someone else. Don't worry"

She's quickly clinging to Sooyoung who's now blushing redder than before.

"Eh? But Sica, i'm with Taeyeon now. What if Tiffany saw us?"

"You're too tense, Youngie. You're alone now, you know. By the way, i think she's with someone else too"

"What?!"

Jessica only giggled at the clueless girl. Her flustered expression is too cute as the girl only now realized Taeyeon's absent.

"Anyway, let's continue our date" she pulled the blushing younger girl towards the roller coster.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I shoot the bottle easily with a water gun. Heh, this game is too easy for a pro-shooter like me. The man at the counter was really impressed and give me a huge teddy bear.

"Mou, but i want a dukong"

"Eh, where's Sooyoung? I thought she is behind me"

I bet she lost among the food stall again. Definitely a shikshin. Sighing a little, i walked to the stall direction. Maybe i can find her there. As i passed through the crowd, i recognized a red-haired girl sitting alone on a bench. She looked sick from the way she's rubbing her forehead.

"Uhmm, are you alright?"

The girl was startled by my arrival. Maybe i should greet her first rather than asking her out of sudden.

"I-i'm okay...."

"Why are you alone here? It was dangerous especially in a place like this"

"Where's your girlfriend then? I thought you guys are having your date"

Her calm voice changed to a cold one. She's starting to ignore me again. I thought she's not mad at me anymore after she held my hand at the cinema.

"...She's not my girlfriend. She loves someone else"

"......."

"I love her but as an older sister. Our relationship won't happen anyway"

"I'm sorry for shouting at you last night. I'm not mad at you. It's just i have many things to think off"

"About the proposal?"

"And something else..."

"So, you will accept his proposal?" i carefully saying my words. i'm afraid she'll get mad at me like before.

"I want to but i won't"

"Why?"

"Because i don't love him"

Her statement shocking me. As far as i remembered, she's madly in love with Siwon. Everytime he performed, she will fangirling at everything he does. She is also the happiest girl in the world when they were out for a date. She practically worshipping that guy.

I sat beside her. This is not a right time for me to confess. Especially after her last answer. The least i can do is accompany her for the mean time. Sooyoung will survive alone as long as she has food around.

 

No One's POV

Unknown to those two girls, 3 pairs of eager eyes watching over them. Belongs to a dark-long-haired and 2 blond-haired girls. Their hiding place is not that hidden because people around them were weirded out by the creepy aura surrounding them.

"That's it?! Just kiss her, midget!"

"Yah! No rushing! Slower is better" scolded the shorter girl

"It's painfully torturous. I can't handle it anymore!" the 3rd one whining

"What you want me to do then? Lock them up in a room?!"

"That plan succeed with Soo and Sica. Why not?"

"And it won't work twice. We have to make it more extreme" she grumbled. Frustrated by the fact her plan is not working like she's hoping for.

"By the way, why did you guys are here? Don't tell me you were stalking us"

"We're not stalkers, pabo. Seohyun brought us here"

"Maknae?"

 

Flashback

"Unnie~ Let's go to the amusement park"

Seohyun shaking her unnie's arm, who's now resting on her bed listening to a mp3 player. After their schedule, only Hyoyeon and Seohyun including Yuri went back to the dorm.

She was helping Yuri cooking at the kitchen but went to Hyoyeon back, persuaded the girl to bring her to the amusement park. That is after she received a message from her other unnie.

"Wae? I want to rest for the day. We have a busy schedule tomorrow"

"B-but, all the other unnies are at the park. I want to join them too~" the girl activated her aegyo, hoping to melt the older girl's heart

"You meant Yoona? You can't fool me, Seo"

The blushed on the younger girl's face confirmed her guess. It's not a secret anymore that she have a crush on the doe-eyed girl.

"Unnie...please~" her big-rounded eyes was added for an effective affect.

"Sigh, okay. But only if Yuri will join us too. I don't like being alone there"

"Okay!"

Flashback End

 

"Who's the one messaging her?"

"Sica"

"Oh..."

"Even maknae now has girlfriend. Sigh.." 

"We're forever alone...."

"Don't worry, Hyoyeonnie. You have me and Sunny. We can have a " replied Yuri

"Eww! I'm leaving. Why must we're hiding when there are fun things to do around us!" she quickly leaved her laughing members with her full-blushed on.

 

Somewhere in the park

"Thank you, unnie~"

"It's nothing, Hyunnie. Stop calling me unnie. I feels old. Call me Yoongie instead" Yoona pouted after she gives the girl a human-size doll she won from the funfair

"But, i like calling you unnie..."

"Then, kiss me as my reward. Kiss me or call me Yoongie" she cheekily smiled. She knows the girl will pick the second choice.

"Okay" Seohyun shyly come closer and peck Yoona's lips, much to the older girl's shock.

Quickly she ran off leaving the shocked girl behind, maybe because of her embarassment. After a while, Yoona woke up from her blank state. She touched her lips. The sensation from Seohyun's soft lips is still lingering there.

"This is much better. I can handle it if she calls me unnie for the mean time" she amused before she ran after her

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Double update for this week. Enjoy~!