TBC

Never Ending Tales
Hi. First i'm sorry for my long hiatus. Is it 5 months or 6. I want to complete this story (or maybe start a new one) as a comeback. But i guess i came at a bad time, especially my syoo's. Why T_T..
 
Anyway i think we still can fantasize, write fics for fun and ship them as bestfriend. Who knows our fics can come true xDDD. Anyway, thanks for reading my amature writing..lolol
 
TBC = to be continued, it's up to you (or me hehe) to end or continue it. This tale is never ending afterall ^^

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Happily ever after. She used to believe those during her teenage years. She had been dreaming to meet the right guy, the prince type and having a marriage like a princess does. She had met the guy. The prince likes her too and they have been dating for 2 years already.  
 
But why everytime she met him she didn't feel any better. Sure she is comfortable with him. He's a nice guy after all. But she always find herself thinks of someone else. Someone who not him. And that person had been invading her mind lately when her prince proposed to him. 
 
Like she didn't feel happy like she thought she would. Or excited for the thought of living together for the rest of her life with him. At first she thought it just a guilty feelings since she knows the one that invaded her mind which is best friend had feelings for her. 
 
Yeah it was too obvious for her to ignore it. At first she thinks that just a crush. Her best friend will get over it. But as she witness the girl might have a girlfriend and acted intimately in front of her, she felt pain. A deep pain straight to her heart. 
 
And everything seems blur after that. She had broke up with her dream guy and she ignored her best friend. She also acted cold in front of them because she felt familiar heartache whenever she saw her with her girlfriend. 
 
But that night changed everything. She learns that the girl actually didn't dated her member at all and they were having a blast night watching fireworks and play games until the park closed. 
 
This morning another surprises awaited her since she didn't expect her dongsaeng dating each other and surprisingly her American mate officially dating her best friend's ex? Now she knows who's the girl keep talking about. She feels glad her friends had found someone eventhough she's shocked from all of the sudden revealations.
 
"Hi" a sudden pat on her shoulder awake her for her thought
 
She saw her bestfriend take a seat next to her on the sofa "What are you thinking, hmm? You looked so serious" 
 
"Nothing. I'm just thinking about our members"
 
".. You're okay with it?"
 
"With what?"
 
"When they dated each other. Didn't you feel.... you know.."
 
"Gross?"
 
"Um, yeah"
 
"What makes you thinks I will feels like that?"
 
"I don't know. Most people will" she shrug, feels depressed by those thoughts
 
"So...that's why you never confessed your feelings to me?"
 
"Eh?! W-what are talking about?"
 
"I'm talking about you, Taeyeon. You thinks I'll gross out by it, so you never confess to me isn't it?"
 
Her friend turned mute from her question. Maybe shocked how she knows or maybe because of her bold guess. 
 
"H-how-?"
 
"Well, we have been friends for years already. And you are pretty bad at hiding it"
 
She chuckled, amused by her friend's horrid face from the sudden revealation. 
 
"So... A-are we c-cool?"
 
"Nope" the calm girl now nervously squirming at her seat. Unsure whether to run and save whatever dignity she had or be honest about it for once, oblivious to the other girl's suppressed smile.
 
The truth is...
 
 
Flashback
 
A girl breathed heavily near the park after she ran away from her members. She doesn't why but she did. Her heartaches, her sudden urge to struggle her friend is still there. All this feelings were new to her.
 
And she can't believe she felt this whenever she saw her bestfriend and her girlfriend, which is one of their member and friend, acted lovely with each other.
 
"Yes, this must be what friends feels when the others get closed with another person"or so she thought
 
But why she felt her heartache falling deeper when she thinks back of what happened at the dressing room during the Gangnam concert and recently, and the picture.
 
Oh, how she wished she didn't see it in the first place. Maybe her heartache will lessened. Did i just get jealous over Sooyoung? Wishing she was me instead.
 
"What the?! How can i thinks like that.Taeyeon is my bestfriend. Maybe i'm corcerned about what will happened if their relationship is known by public"
 
She accidently said it out aloud. Thinking she's alone at the park.
 
"No, you ARE jealous of them. Stop denying it already"
 
"Huh"
 
The blonde-haired girl that interrupted the american girl's monologue stopped in front of her and taken a seat on the bench eventhough Tiffany's glare welcoming her.
 
Of course she's mad. The girl is the reason she witnessed that picture. A picture that shows her bestfriend in an intimate position with their member which is supposed to be her bestfriend's girlfriend.
 
"I saw how you reacted towards both of them. You can't denied it forever"
 
Tiffany only muted after she heard it. The cupid knows the girl is clever enough about what is she implying unlike a certain shikshin and the shikshin's ice princess.
 
"You are smart enough to find your own way. Just remember she won't wait for you forever"
 
The cupid rose, leaving the girl alone again, at the park. Recollecting her thoughts.
 
Flashback end
 
 
So she had decided something she thought she never wouldn't. There's maybe a rough road awaits for her and her bestfriend but she knows she can go through it as long as she has her friends and her family.
 
Yes, she had confessed to her family about her feelings she feels towards her bestfriend. And suprisingly her family especially her father supporting her. She knows she has the most wonderful family she could ask for.
 
-sigh-
 
 
"You have to confess to me properly, Taeyeon. That's it, if you want to know...you know whatever my thoughts about it"
 
She activated her acting skills. She won't let her bestfriend let go just like that after her bestfriend's fake acts with Sooyoung. Yeah, she knows about that too after she squezzed it out from a certain cupid. She's a Hwang after all.
 
The girl sat up slowly and walked away, like a scene you can see in those dramas, as if she's dissappointed with her friend's silent . She silently smile when she looks away because she knows her friend actually debating whether to confess or not. 
 
She actually didn't mind it if her friend took many times or years to confess. For once she doesn't want to rush anything since she convinced her friend loves her, only her. And she also feels the same so why rushing?
 
"P-pany-ah! Wait!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The End (or is it?)