Dancing Class

Seeking Love

(A/N: Guys I'm sorry this hasn't been updated in a long time. I've been listening to BAP lately but I finally got off my to update and really change this. I redid all the other chapters, especially chapter 1, so go back and read from the beginning please~! SO here is chapter 7 and you can totally tell I don't dance haha. I'm on summer vacation so I hopefully will try and update more!) 

 

Dance class was hell. Hoya couldn't escape when he and Dongwoo were walking to class. Damn that y dino for not believing he had a stomach ache (even though he really wasn't sick). He had to stand the y pops and waves Dongwoo's body were able to make. If he wasn't trying to hide a , he would have thought that Dongwoo was a better dancer than him. He did make smoother transitions and felt the beat more often than Hoya but Hoya was a bit cleaner in his moves. They made a wonderful pair whenever they were dancing together. But Hoya really couldn't stop his eyes from wandering, from time to time, where Dongwoo was. He watched Dongwoo practice the new choreography they had been taught, liking the way his back arched as he bent backwards. His popping was truly amazing and for a minute, Hoya wished that he could pay attention to Dongwoo.

Hoya looked at the clock at the back of the room and sighed, there was still half an hour to go of class. Their teacher had stepped out once he had taught the class new dance moves, hoping they would take the initiative to practice but the class split in half, one half dancing and one half lazing around and talking. Hoya moved to one corner of the room and flipped around his snap back, ignoring everyone else and practice his popping. He tried to make his popping cleaner and smoother, practicing as well his waves. He loved doing arm waves since his arms looked particularly good.

Hoya didn't notice Dongwoo, who was absent mindedly practicing his moves as he was watching Hoya. Dongwoo really liked the way Hoya moved, wishing he could move as cleanly as Hoya did. It didn't help that Hoya had nice muscles that looked like they could easily lift Dongwoo. Dongwoo loved really strong people, mentally and physically. He waited to see if he could jump in and dance with Hoya. He watched Hoya do a handstand before Dongwoo saw his opportunity. Dongwoo jumped next to Hoya, briefly startling him before the both of them did some foot work. Dongwoo chuckled as Hoya turned to him, a challenge in his eyes. Dongwoo smirked, a dance battle? It was on.

To everybody else, it was just Hoya and Dongwoo dancing together but to them, it was an intimate moment, shared through dancing. Flirting, for a lack of words.

Hoya stopped dancing, his legs screaming at him to stop. Dongwoo passed him a water bottle and Hoya sighed at the refreshing water. He pointed to Dongwoo, adrenaline stronger than any embarrassment he had.

“You were great.”

Dongwoo waved his hands, “No no, you were great. Your popping was really good.”

Hoya smiled and scratched his cheek. The silence between them was then broken by their teacher, who clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. They turned to see their teacher holding up a piece of paper.

“Ok guys, I have an assignment you for guys to do. Pair up and create a three minute dance. The theme for your dance is yours to choose but nothing . Put your names down when you have your duo. Class dismissed.”

Hoya turned to Dongwoo and bit his lip. He opened his mouth to speak but Dongwoo took the words right out of his mouth.

“Want to be partners?”

Hoya closed his mouth and nodded, “Yeah. I'll go sign us up.”

Dongwoo gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky grin, leaving Hoya to grab his stuff. Hoya went to the sign up sheet and put down their names, liking the way they looked together before rushing to get his stuff. He looked at Dongwoo, who was stretching to relax his muscles. Hoya forced himself to look away from the small patch of skin that was Dongwoo's stomach and sighed, this semester was gonna kill him, wasn't it?