Before Class

Seeking Love

“God you at choosing my dates.”

Sunggyu frowned, Myungsoo had come out of nowhere and scared him. He turned to see him scowl. He chuckled.

“It went that bad? I thought she would have been your type. Well sorry for trying to think of what you like. Gosh! It’s hard to know what you like when you won’t tell me of your ex’s. I mean all I hear is that they were….bubbly I guess.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put his arms behind his head. He leaned against his locker and watched as Sunggyu took out his science book out of his.

I told you I don’t feel like dating. I’m fine right now. And none of my ex’s were ‘bubbly’…..they were just enthusiastic”.

Sunggyu smirked, Enthusiastic huh? Sure they were. So how did the date go? I heard that you made her cry?”

Myungsoo chuckled. “She was an hour late and kept talking. I almost tore my hair out.”

Sunggyu shook his head in amusement. “Was she pretty?”

Myungsoo gave him a deadpan stare and punched his shoulder.

“Ow! What did you do that for?”

Myungsoo scoffed and shook his head.

“You set me on a blind date with her and you don’t know what she looked like? Hyung how did you set this up in the first place?”

Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder.

“Let’s just say that a friend was the go between since apparently she was ‘too shy’ to talk to me.”

Myungsoo snorted,

“She wasn’t shy to talk to me. Anyways I ate then she came and I sat there for 10 minutes until I left.”

Sunggyu mumbled under his breathe.

“A new record.”

Myungsoo was tempted to hit him again. But instead he grabbed his art book out of locker. Sunggyu watched as he flipped through the pages to make sure nothing fell out. He spotted one picture before Myungsoo moved onto the next page.

“By the way I saw you staring at that kid in our English class again.”

Myungsoo stiffened up a bit before replying, his eyes looking anywhere but Sunggyu.

“What are you talking about? What kid?”

Sunggyu took out his phone and looked through his pictures. He scrolled down until he found a picture he had taken yesterday.  He showed to it Myungsoo, who’s eyes widen at the sight of it. It was a picture of him staring intently at a very familiar tall boy. Myungsoo reached for the phone but Sunggyu pulled back.

“Ah ah ah~ No touchy. This picture is mine.”

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes.

“What do you want?”

Sunggyu smirked and looked back at the picture. It was very good blackmail material.

“I don’t know. I mean, you watching Sungyeol like a hawk, is gonna cost you big. I didn't know that you liked Sungyeol. You could have told me earlier.”

Myungsoo went through all his possessions in his mind with like the speed of light. He bit his lip and sighed before giving up.

“Whatever. I’ll get it eventually”

Sunggyu poked Myungsoo on the shoulder and smirked.

“Why are you so focused on the picture? You must really like him huh?”

Myungsoo coughed and shut his locker.

“What are you talking about, I don’t care about the picture. Now let’s get to class.”

Sunggyu laughed.

“You mean, ‘let’s go to English where I can stare at Sungyeol and wish my tongue was down his throat’ Right?”

Myungsoo punched him again before shuffling to class.