Teasing

Seeking Love

Myungsoo had a free period, in which he liked to sleep and do nothing. Myungsoo was trying to sleep but Hoya wouldn't let him, instead shaking his and pushing his phone into Myungsoo's face.

“Look! This is why you felt like everyone was talking about you. They totally were!”

Myungsoo looked at Hoya's phone and grimaced, it was a picture of him blushing while talking to Woohyun, who looked too happy. Myungsoo looked at Hoya,

“What rumors are going around this time?

Hoya took his phone back and scrolled down, hoping to see what the article was saying. The picture was posted on a gossip website for the school, unofficial of course, but everyone used it to get info around if you couldn't gossip around school. 

“Nothing much. Everyone knows that Woohyun is thirsty for Sunggyu so it's mainly everyone wondering what Woohyun was talking about to make you blush.”

Hoya turned to Myungsoo, “Was it about Sungyeol?”

Myungsoo blushed and stammered, “N-n-n-no!”

Hoya shook his head in amusement, Sungyeol was Myungsoo's secret crush, that only Woohyun and Hoya knew about. Hoya didn't know how Myungsoo fell in love with Sungyeol but the only reason he and Woohyun knew, was the small shrine Myungsoo had dedicated to Sungyeol he and Woohyun found one day while waiting for Myungsoo. 

“Why don't you ask him out? That will make Sunggyu-hyung from setting you up with dates.”

Myungsoo frowned, “Yeah but then he would try and set me and Sungyeol up and I know for a fact that he's straight.”

Hoya shrugged his shoulders, “Alright. Did Sunggyu-hyung set you up on another date tonight?”

He nodded and Hoya laughed, “Good luck.”

Myungsoo sighed and grabbed his phone. He looked at the time and saw he had 20 minutes until the bell.  He also saw that he had a message from Sunggyu-hyung, saying he was coming over to help him pick his clothes. He turned back to Hoya who was playing a racing game on his phone. He sweat dropped.

“Yo man, can you watch the rumors? Make sure they don't get out of hand?”

Hoya glanced at him before going back to his game.

“Sure.”

Myungsoo put his head down and tried to doze off. Hoya looked at him and smiled, he really wanted Myungsoo to be happy, since Myungsoo tried to help him with his love problems. He wished that Myungsoo would at least tell Sunggyu-hyung about Sungyeol, to at least stop the dates. Maybe he would slip a word to him instead. 

He looked at his phone, which had a game over. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack. Technically he was ditching dance class, something he would never do at all, but there was a new guy in his class. His name was Jang Dongwoo and Hoya was just a bit interested in him. He grabbed his mp3 out of his backpack and waited until the bell. He stood up and watched as Myungsoo jumped up.

Hoya waited for L and then they set off to find Woohyun, who was waiting for them at the doors of the school. Woohyun seemed like he was very happy about something. He beamed and waited for them to ask.

“Well I'm paired with Sunggyu to be partners in choir today. And he's coming over later to pick songs.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes,

“Now all you have to do is ask him out.”

Woohyun shot him a grimace.

“I know. Maybe I can do it tonight.”

He put on a pout and asked sweetly.

“Will you guys help me set thing up tonight?”

Hoya shrugged while Myungsoo shook his head. 

“Sorry I've got something to do.”

Woohyun wilted.

“Aw Soo, but I need you and your romancing ways. What are you going to do?”

Myungsoo tugged on his backpack. “Homework and I've got a date.”

Woohyun smiled real wide, “So a date huh? Who you going out with?”

Myungsoo smiled, hiding a smirk.

“I don't know Sunggyu-hyung set it up for me.”

Woohyun dropped his smile.

“Sunggyu helped you? That's not fair, you hang out with Sunggyu more than me.”

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and started walking home. 

“Yep and he's coming over to help me choose clothes. I'm sure that you'll get to see him after he's done with me.”

Woohyun saw this opportunity and took it,

“Maybe I'll do homework at your house, just to make sure I get the answers right.”

“Whatever, you can come over if you cook for me.”

Woohyun deflated,

“But I always cook for you.”

Myungsoo kept walking.

“Soo? Myungsoo? Come on!”

Hoya just chuckled, tonight was going to be an interesting time.