Date Night

Seeking Love

The restaurant was posh, modern and cool, by L's standards. He was dressed in a sleek black button down and tight black jeans. He looked like the definition of y. He was currently sitting down in a little booth in a corner, pissed off. L had been waiting for over 30 minutes and was angrier by the minute. It was one thing to have Sunggyu-hyung set him up on this date (He meant well) but L didn't need anyone in his life. He sighed, maybe he was a bit lonely but that didn't mean having a blind date everyday. He was also getting hungry. So he ordered some breadsticks and soup until his date came. 

Waiting on the breadsticks he looked at his watch again. He chuckled, 45 minutes and still no date. He sighed, this was the last time he was going on a date. He brightened up when the food came. Ignoring the waiter and his knowing look, he started to eat. 

Halfway through him finishing his soup, a young lady came bouncing up the booth.

“Hi I'm Sulli!~ I'm so sorry for bring late! My alarm clock didn't wake me up and I overslept.”

L narrowed his eyes and kept eating. He looked over the girl. She was pretty, no doubt about it but something about her, turned him off. Maybe it was the ty way she had dressed herself, a tiny miniskirt and a halter top. Maybe it was the way she was eyeing him.. But either way, what an excuse she gave and over an hour late. He watched as she sat down and kept babbling. He finished his soup and secretly pulled out his phone.  He looked back at 'Sulli' and started texted his hyung.

From: L
To: GrandpaGyu
You have bad taste in choosing dates for me


From: LeaderGyu
To: L
That bad huh? 

L looked up to find Sulli still talking and sighed. He turned to his watch and scowled. This date wasn't gonna be over for another 2 hours at the rate she was talking. He debated between staying and leaving, and decided on leaving, feeling no strong urge to stay. He subtly signaled the waiter for the check and smirked when Sulli looked confused. He payed for his food and told Sulli straight up.

“I'm leaving. Next time you have a date, make sure you wake up on time.”

He walked out, feeling satisfied of himself. He hailed a cab and went home, throwing open his bedroom door, suddenly feeling very tired. He flopped onto the bed, ignoring his phone as it vibrated. He threw his phone aside, determined not to look at his texts. He grabbed a towel and showered, finally being able to relax. He got dressed in his sky blue pajamas and plugged up his phone to charge, ignoring the text from Sunggyu. He got into bed and passed out, dreaming about a tall young man drinking coffee.