Gossip

Seeking Love

For people who wanted to know the latest news, listening to the gossip during lunchtime, was the way to go. You could see the girls gathering around a table, sharing the latest gossip and news. One girl, Kim Hyuna, was sitting down at said table, casually tearing apart a piece of bread and looking around the table. Another girl, Bomi, was pouting.

“So? What's the latest news? I know you have something to share.”

Hyuna smirked and took a bite of her bread, “How do you know I have something to share?”

Bomi tapped her finger, nails painted a lime green, against the table. She pointed to Hyuna's phone and raised her eyebrow.

“You never have your phone out unless you have photos to share. You like your privacy ever since you started dating Minhyuk.”

Hyuna smiled at the mention of Minhyuk before shaking her head. “Alright alright. I may have happened to have a picture of our resident hottie L, blushing.”

The girls around Hyuna gasped, L, or Myungsoo, was the hottest guy in school. He was a first year in high school, who had girls falling for him all the time. Myungsoo had jet black hair, swiping across his forehead. He was pale but his athletic body made up for the lack of tan. He was a dreamboat. He hanged out with Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon, or Hoya as he liked to be called. L was cold to everyone but his friends. It was a surprise to hear him blushing since he didn't really show emotions to anybody but his friends.

Bomi pursed her lips, “Do you know why he was blushing?”

Hyuna nodded, “I was walking to class and I heard Woohyun tease L about being in love. He totally whispered into L's ear and L blushed, like hardcore. I had to get a picture of that. I just wished I heard what Woohyun said.”

One girl, a brunette called Sooyoung, sighed and rested her head into her arms. “What I wouldn't give for L to be in love with me.”

The rest of the girls sighed and nodded, except for Hyuna, who had Minhyuk.

“Guys stop drooling. I wouldn't be surprised if L was gay. I've never heard him liking any girls or showing any interest.”

Sooyoung sighed, “We can dream, can't we?”

Bomi pouted, “We can dream in class since the bell's about to ring in 15.”

Hyuna passed a can of coffee to her friend Boram and the topic of L changed to the topic of homework as they all started to make plans to study together.


 

Myungsoo sneezed, almost spitting on Woohyun as he turned to the right. Woohyun threw himself backwards to avoid the sneeze.

“Woah, watch it.”

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun and shrugged his shoulders. He watched Woohyun fix up his clothes, making sure nothing was out of place. Myungsoo absently noted that his hyung was pretty good looking, with raven colored hair and soft tanned skin. His muscles weren't too bad either but his personality was a bit sleazy at times. Myungsoo looked at Hoya, an awesome dancer and quite the body as well.

“Sorry hyung, but it feels like someone is talking about me.”

Hoya looked up from his phone and smirked.

“That's everyday Myungsoo-ah. What did you do this time?”

Myungsoo grimaced,

“I don't know.”

Woohyun tapped his finger against his cheek, humming slightly.

“Hmmm I wonder what the fangirls are talking about this time?”

Hoya waved around his phone,

“Maybe they decided L wasn't hot anymore. Maybe they dumped him. Hahaha.”

Myungsoo frowned,

“I doubt that. You both know I'm very hot.”

He his finger and put it on his arm, pretending he was sizzling hot. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, if you're hot then I'm steaming.”

Hoya poked Woohyun's arm.

“Nope, not steaming. Sorry Myungsoo's hotter.”

Hoya high-fived with Myungsoo, making Woohyun pout. Myungsoo went back to what he was doing before he had sneezed. He had been texting his friend Sunggyu, who at the moment was trying to get L to go on a date. Myungsoo really didn't like to go on dates but he couldn't refuse Sunggyu, who had helped him when he trouble with exams and anything else in general. The only reason he went on those dates was that he was willing to find a person he could fall in love with. He was lonely, but he didn't want anyone but Sunggyu-hyung to know that. He wasn't willing to have Hoya and Woohyun poke fun at him.

From: LeaderGyu
To: L
Come on L, I know the perfect person for you.

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, Sunggyu-hyung always said that and every time, Myungsoo had a horrible date and an urge to beat his hyung.

 

From: L
To: GrandpaGyu
Fine but they better not so weird this time. I swear I pulled feathers off my clothes last time with that crazy chick clinging to me that night.

 

And a few minutes later he got a response.

 

From: LeaderGyu
To: L
Friday, 7pm, La Luna Encantada. Look hot.