Lunch Time

Seeking Love

Classes went faster than expected and soon it was time for lunch. On their way to their lunch table, Dongwoo thought about what he needed to do after school. Besides finishing up the sketches of the outfits he had planned for the group to wear, he also had to help Sunggyu finish up the songs he had been composing. Sunggyu had made about 20 songs for them to use, but so far “Be Mine” and “Paradise” had been the best ones.

He watched Hoya meet up with Myungsoo and Sungjong and smiled. They met up with the others and sat down. Dongwoo snatched the seat next to Sunggyu, chuckling as Woohyun had to sit across from him. In all the sitting order for today at least, was Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Sungjong. Dongwoo smiled but felt something was missing. He leaned over to whisper in Sunggyu's ear.

“Hey I thought Sungyeol was going to sit with us today? Didn't you invite him?”

Sunggyu chuckled. 

“He texted me that he was going to be late. Apparently he forgot his lunch and since his house is sorta close, he went to go get it.”

Dongwoo nodded and focused on his lunch, a yummy turkey sandwich with french fries (courtesy of Woohyun and his mad cooking skills). Even though he didn't know Woohyun that much, if Sunggyu liked him, Woohyun liked him. He laughed as Woohyun pulled out even more food for the rest of the group. Nobody ate food from the cafeteria anymore. Not since that incident with the mystery meat. Even Dongwoo himself was ill after eating it and he had a stomach of iron.  He watched everyone bicker over who was Woohyun's prize pudding, which he had only brought one of. He hid a snicker when Myungsoo's sneaky hand reached in the middle and started eating the pudding. Once everyone had noticed, it had been too late. Myungsoo had already finished the pudding and everyone  was sighing (and in Sungjong's case, crying) in defeat.

“No fair!” 

Sungjong turned to Myungsoo and started poking. 

“You eat everything!”

Everyone laughed at that. It was true Myungsoo ate quite a lot, he had already eaten 2 sandwiches and almost 3 bags of chips. He was such a ninja at eating as well. Nobody was able to fully watch him and watch where all that food went. Sunggyu patted Woohyun's back as he fake-sobbed into Sunggyu's shoulder, secretly loving he could be close to him. Sunggyu suddenly felt something on his other shoulder and turned his face, only to see a choding very close up.

“Oh hey I was wondering when you would make it.”

Sungyeol straighten up and smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry I was late but my mom took my lunch with her so I had to make another one.”

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

“She took it with her?”

Sungyeol nodded and grabbed a chair from another table, wedging himself in between Dongwoo and Sunggyu. Down the table Myungsoo's eyes widen and he bit his lip. He didn't know that Sunggyu had invited Sungyeol to sit at their table, because if he had, he would have tried to save him a seat next to him. He watched him intently as Sungyeol talked with Sunggyu.

“Yeah I think she was going to deliver it to me but probably forgot about it. She'll eat it later, forgetting it was for me haha.”

Sunggyu laughed and hugged Sungyeol, the kid was too cute. Sungyeol smiled and turned to talk to Sungjong even though he was half across the table. He noticed Myungsoo and blushed slightly. Myungsoo noticed and sipped his drink to calm down. Sunggyu watched this with a gleam in his eye and decided to do something later tonight. Sunggyu turned to Dongwoo and saw that he was texting on his phone. Then seconds later he got the text.

To: GyuJiJi
From: RapDino

Hyung don't forget to invite everyone. I have the sketches to show you after school and do you have the songs? 

Sunggyu looked up at Dongwoo and nodded. He has the songs in a binder in his locker, not trusting himself with them during the day. He knew if he had them, he wouldn't have gotten any work done. Dongwoo smiled and went back to talking to Hoya about Math class and what he missed due to texting Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu chuckled and scooted closer to Woohyun and started talking just a bit louder so everyone could hear.

“Hyunie you know what would be fun? A barbeque at your place.”

Woohyun looked surprised and thought about it. Sungyeol beamed at the word barbeque.

“That sounds like fun!” 

Everyone nodded and Sungjong started jumping in his seat. 

“Barbeque! Barbeque!”

Woohyun chuckled

“Yeah I guess so but I mean don't we have to finish up that choir song?”

Everyone deflated at the mention of homework and Sunggyu moved in closer. He raised his hand and left it on Woohyun's arm, squeezing it. He gave Woohyun a bat of his eyes and a coy smile.

“We can finish that after the barbeque. Wouldn't it be nice to relax and have fun?”

Woohyun gulped and blushed at the feel of Sunggyu's hand against his biceps. He couldn't look away from him and was no match for that smile. He nodded and Sunggyu flashed his famous eye smile. Sungyeol cheered and hugged Sunggyu. 

“Awesome! You did it hyung~!”

Sunggyu just smiled and finished his food, ignoring the tree clinging and snuggling on his arm. 

Lunch went on with more teasing and more laughter. The bell rang and everyone split up, heading to their last class of the day. Myungsoo stared longingly after Sungyeol, who was heading off to Photography class with Sunggyu. Woohyun was the same except he was just staring at Sunggyu. Hoya and Dongwoo chuckled and left them in order to go to Dance class. Hoya had no chance of escaping this time.