During Class

Seeking Love

Sunggyu snickered the whole way to English, with Myungsoo glaring at him. Myungsoo need to get that picture before anyone saw it and told Sungyeol. He tried to stealthily take Sunggyu’s phone but that stupid hamster put it in his pockets. They got to the classroom with no teacher in sight. They sat down with 5 minutes to spare until the bell rang. Myungsoo knew he couldn’t get to Sunggyu’s phone until lunch time and that seemed light-years away.

While Sunggyu started texting a certain someone, Myungsoo searched subtly around the classroom. He saw plenty girls, all with too much makeup and not enough brains. He ignored their lustful stares and kept looking. When he couldn’t find that certain person, he put his head and dozed off.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he watched Myungsoo fall asleep. He smirked as he saw Sungyeol walk in the room. Myungsoo always fell asleep before Sungyeol got in the room. He liked the kid, he really did. He may be hyped up on coffee most of the time, but he was cool. He motioned Sungyeol to come over and smiled when he came.

“Hi brat.”

Sunggyu poked Sungyeol and snagged a bite of Sungyeol's chocolate muffin. Sungyeol made a face.

“Hyung~! This is mine!~” Sunggyu chuckled and gave Sungyeol his daily lollipop. Sungyeol eyed the lollipop, like he always did, and took it,

“You know you're like a pedobear, giving young kids candy?”

Sunggyu scoffed,

“You keep pumping Sungjong full of candy.”

Sungyeol pooped the lollipop into his mouth,

“That's different. He's my slave.”

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow before laughing.

“Sure sure, now get to your seat before that banshee comes in.” They both shuttered before Sungyeol moved towards his seat.

The teacher finally arrived to class, 15 minutes later than usually. She seemed calm for being late. She smiled creepily at the students and pulled out a stack of papers. Everyone eye-balled those papers, having a vague idea in their minds of what it was.

“Hello everyone, sorry for being late but I have something to make up for it.”

She started passing out papers. When she was done (Sunggyu shook Myungsoo awake) she cleared .

“This is your English assignment, worth 30 percent of your grade. Sufficed to say, if you don’t do it, you may fail. The objective of this assignment is to be able to put together a presentation using the sources around you except the usual. You cannot use the library or the internet. You may only use resources around you and source them well. I will pair everyone in groups of two and give each pair a topic. Listen for your name and your partner’s name, then proceed to sit next to each other.”

Sunggyu turned to Myungsoo and smirked. It seemed his cute little dongsaeng was watching Sungyeol, just a lion to his prey. He secretly turned back to his phone and kept texting Dongwoo, a young boy in his math class. Dongwoo was pretty cool. He liked to rap, dance, and do math strangely enough. He also had a crush on a certain Lee Howon. Through texting he found out that Hoya was ditching dance class more often than he should. He kinda already knew that Hoya had a bit of a crush on Dongwoo, it was really obvious once you really started to look.

 

To: GyuJiJi

From: RapDino

So besides helping Myungsoo choose what he was going to wear, you also

had to pick a song for choir with Woohyun? Was he really that greasy?

 

Sunggyu smiled, Dongwoo didn’t know how greasy that Nam Tree could get .

 

To: RapDino

From: GyuJiJi

Oh you have no idea. He kept mentioning songs while he was cooking dinner

for Myungsoo. I mean really? “Troublemaker”? “To You”? We finally chose “Baby Baby”

Thank God. I mean doing Troublemaker would have killed me…Maybe doing it in private with

Woohyun wouldn’t be that bad~! ;)

 

 

“Kim Sunggyu….Lee Chanhee” Sunggyu looked up to see a smiling feminine boy next to him.

“Hi I’m Chanhee, but my friends call me Chunji.” Sunggyu nodded and motioned to the seat next to him. He took the piece of paper that had their topic and grimaced. Love. Too easy almost. He turned to Chunji who was already making an outline and smiled. That A+ was in their soon future.

Myungsoo tapped his foot. He really wanted to get back to sleep and dream of a boy sitting not to far from him. He heard his name and tensed up. What if he got some super ty girl who just wanted to get in his pants? And then he’d fail and drop out of college. He watched the teacher and cried in relief when he heard the name. And then he began to panic.

“Kim Myungsoo….Lee Sungyeol.”

He took the topic from their teacher and winced. Their topic was . This was going to be a long day and a long embarrassing assignment.

 


 

Dongwoo looked away from his phone and poked the young boy next to him.

“Hey Hoya, how greasy is Woohyun?”

Hoya turned to him and smiled.

“Very. Once he turns on the grease, the one thing that can stop him is Sunggyu. And even then, Sunggyu likes it.”

Dongwoo leaned in a bit to hear better, making Hoya blush. It wasn’t everyday where a completely hot dancing machine leaned into your space. He coughed and scribbled on his notes, making barely legible hearts with suspicious looking characters resembling a D and an H inside.

“Really? Sunggyu likes the grease?”

Hoya chuckled. “Yep he thinks it’s cute.”

Dongwoo smiled and turned back to his phone, not noticing the look Hoya gave him. He looked up to see what the teacher was talking about, not really paying attention to the lesson. He scrunched his nose. It was over Logs. Normally he loved math, he had even finished all of the homework for the rest of the month, but he hated Logs. He didn't know what to do with them sometimes. He went back to ignoring the lesson and texted Sunggyu back.

 

To: GyuJiJi

From: RapDino

Woohyun doing Troublemaker? That's too funny already. I can just imagine you wearing that skimpy dress and those high heels...On the other hand you would certainly look able. I wouldn't mind Hoya and me dancing like that, I would be so close to him. I can already smell his cologne. Do you think I should ask him out already or wait?

 

Hoya watched Dongwoo concentrate as he was texting. He loved the way Dongwoo stuck his lip out as he was typing. He wondered who it was. He was tempted to ask him, but what if it was a girl, even worse a girlfriend. He didn't like that thought at all. On the inside he was panicking, on the outside, his face turned darker. His eyes seemed to shoot lasers at Dongwoo without him knowing or meaning too. His mouth was a hard line, ready to curse someone out if they bothered him.

He watched Dongwoo as he suddenly looked up, having felt a harsh glare at him. Dongwoo blinked wildly, it seemed Hoya was staring at him harshly. Was there something wrong with him. He coughed and watched as Hoya stopped glaring at him.

“Hoya is there something wrong?”

Hoya shook his head,

“Nah...who are you texting?”

Dongwoo hummed.

“No one special, just Sunggyu hyung.”

Hoya smiled and laughed, nodding.

“You're right, nobody special.”

He was so secretly relieved, that he almost fainted in his seat. Dongwoo wasn't texting a girl...well sometimes Sunggyu acted like a girl, especially when he nagged. He was worser than Myungsoo's mom and that was saying something. He smiled at Dongwoo and smirked when he got a small blush in return. Dongwoo turned away from Hoya and his smirking self as he got a text back from Sunggyu.

 

To: RapDino

From: GyuJiJi

Make him ask you,. Trust me, it shouldn't be that hard. Just dance ier in class and lean in closer when you have something to ask him. Anyways about the band thing. I say we get the group together and that should be enough right? Me, you, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol. Myungsoo and Sungjong.

 

 

Dongwoo beamed. His honors project for dancing was going to be awesome. He had planned to bring a group of kids together, the majority now knowing how to dance and have them all dance in sync. With Sunggyu as the leader and himself as the choreographer, nothing could go wrong.

 

To: GyuJiJi

From: RapDino

Yeah that should be plenty. How are we going to get everyone to do this though? And what song, what outfits and what about our logo?

 

 

To: RapDino

From: GyuJiJi

Calm down. Don't worry. I'll invite everyone to Woohyun's place and we'll have a barbeque. Woohyun loves to cook for everyone even though he says he doesn't like too. Songwise, I think “Be Mine” or “Paradise” because the outfits for those look very y.

 

 

As Dongwoo was going to text back, the bell rang, surprising Dongwoo. He had been so involved in texting, he didn't expect the bell. He waited as Hoya packed his stuff and they walked to lunch.