Chapter 7

Where the sun rise

 

Narrator POV

- JeJoon! HeYoo! Can you please come here?- shouted Mrs.Park from living room.

Girls were unpacking last things in their rooms. When they heard Mrs.Park calling them they went quickly to meet her.

- What is it Mrs.Park? -Asked JeJoon when they were sitting in living room.

- Oh girls I was thinking you want to...- Said Mrs.Park but was interrupted by deep voice.

- Mum! Why you want to to meet me here? You knew I was planning to meet with guys now- Said Chanyeol standing at door with crossed arms and looked at his mother for explanations.

Mrs.Park only smiled.

- It's good you are here Chanyeol, I was thinking you can take JeJoon and HeYoo with you, so they can see our town.

- What?! Mum! You know...-Chanyeol started complain but one look at Mrs.Park eyes stopped him. His mum was really nice and all, but if she decided something none could make her change her mind.

- Ok mum- He pointed at girls- get ready and be here within 20 minutes, I will not wait for you if you are late- Chanyeol sighted and glared at JeJoon.JeJoon also glared at him. She turned to Mrs.Park with smile.

- Mrs.Park I don't think it's necessary for Chanyeol to show us around. We can do it ourselves

- No way! What if you'll lose your way? No,no and Chanyeol will be happy to take you two with him, right?- said Mrs.Park looking at her son.

- Yeah mum, I'll just change and we can go. I'll be going now, so excuse me.- He said, glaring at JeJoon. He wasn't pleased that he have to spend this day with her. He left after that to get ready.

- You too girls go get ready!- Said Mrs.Park pushing them to their rooms.

After 20 minutes the 3 of them left from Park family house. Chanyeol was driving and girls were sitting on a back seats. It was silence, until Chanyeol haven't started to instruct girls.

- When you meet my friends you can't embarrass me, you have to be nice to them, don't flirt and especially don't fall in love with them- He said glancing at them. JeJoon scoffed and rolled her eyes.HeYoo only nodded her head.

- Don't worry if they look and behave like you, you don't have to worry about me falling in love with them- Said JeJoon still looking out of the window. Chanyeol glared at her.

- Little !

- Stupid giant!

They were sending draggers at each other. HeYoo couldn't take it any more and shouted.

- Unni!Oppa! Can you two please stop?! Concentrate on driving! And don't worry about us oppa.

- Ok HeYoo-ah- Chanyeol smiled at her in back mirror. JeJoon looked between them with big eyes.

“ when they become so close?!”

- HeYoo why are you calling him oppa?!- She asked her younger sister.

- Because he is older than me! - She said like it was the most normal thing in word.

- But he is also stupid!- JeJoon pointed at Chanyeol. His eyes were glaring at her from mirror.

- What have you said?!

- She said nothing oppa, don't worry. And you Unni can you please don't argue with him once?- Said HeYoo before another war could happen.

- Yeah yeah, ok- Said JeJoon.

Rest of ride was silence. When they reached their destination, Chanyeol opened his door first and after him girls went out also.

 

___ 20 minutes later____

 

- Where are we?- Asked JeJoon when they stood before door.

- It's our meeting place. Guys should be here already- Said Chanyeol opening the door.When they stepped in and removed their shoes, they heard some shouting.

- CHANYEOL HYUNG IS THAT YOU?! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!

After that JeJoon felt something heavy fell on her and everything become black. Last thing she heard was:

- Look what have you done!! SeHun you idiot!!

And strong arms lifted her from nothingness.


 Hello everyone!! My school just started so I won't be updating much, but I'll still try to add new chapter no longer than 3-4 days after the last update :) So please remember to subscribe and comment^^