Chapter 6

Where the sun rise

 

AN: I'm sorry for not updating this long, but I have problems with my internet. I'll update when I'll be able to, so please be patient :) 

Anyway I hope you'll like this chapter. I hope my fanfic is not boring to all of you^^ 

And silent readers please show up!

 


 

 

Narrator POV

 

JeJoon was sitting in park. Around her was many skylights, that were shining at a black night sky.

She smiled at this sight. Suddenly someone covered her eyes. She started to panic, but familiar melodic voice calmed her down.

-Hey, it's just me

-Oppa!- She turned around and hugged him. He slowly hugged her too.

-What are you doing here? Haven't you left ?- Said JeJoon stepping back to look at his face. But what she saw, shocked her. She remembered his face as calm and with loving smile, but what she saw was blank face. Not that he haven't had any expression, but his face was completely BLANK- like he haven't had any face.

- O-oppa...

- Sweety, could it be that you forgot me? - He asked with sad voice, but his hands were dangerously gripping her arms. He was strong and it started to make her uncomfortable.

- No-o, i-it's just that your f-face is...- She stuttered thinking about men before her.

- It's nothing as long as we are here- He said and stepped closer to her.

Before he could reach her, JeJoon turned back and ran. She wasn't thinking about were is she running, she just wanted to be far from him. She didn't run far away, before she heard his voice.

- JeJoon you know we are destined to be with each other!

- Oppa so why you left without telling me?!- She stopped and turned to him with tears in eyes.

- You know why! I have a dream and when the opportunity to make it true came, I couldn't ignore it! - He shouted getting closer to her. She wasn't making any move, because she was too exhausted.

- And you ignored our love! I thought we were special!

- We were but...-His voice vanished with every word, just like him. All that was left was dark silence around her.

- But what?!- JeJoon shouted looking around. Suddenly she heard another faint voice calling her.

At first that was only some whispers but as it become louder she heard it clearer.

- JeJoon!!! UNNI! IRONA!!!!-And two hand shaking her awake...

 

- Unni!Mum told me to wake you up, but when I came here you were sobbing and calling someone- Said HeYoo, after she was sure her sister was awake. She get really worried because JeJoon was not a person to have nightmares and definitely not to cry in her sleep. She knew it could be only 3 things she would cry about: friends, family and HIM.

- HeYoo... I dreamed about him again...- Said JeJoon and hugged her younger sister.

- Unni...- HeYoo hated to see JeJoon like that, but knew she couldn't do much about her pain. Only she knew full story behind her unni pain. JeJoon was really strong girl, and in their hometown people know not to irritate her or hurt someone close to her or her family. But one day this guy came and changed her. She become more calm and girly. But as quick as he came to her life , he disappeared leaving her heartbroken

- HeYoo in my dream he haven't had face, what could it mean?- Asked JeJoon. HeYoo was really good at giving advices, especially if it was about heart problems. It's embarrassing to admit but HeYoo was more experienced in love than her older sister.

- Unni I think it's a good sign. It means that you are slowly forgetting him- Said HeYoo with faint smile to cheer JeJoon up a little.

- Yeah, maybe you are right- Said JeJoon returning the smile. She pushed HeYoo to the door- Ok thanks, but now get out I have to get ready.

- Unni! Ok ok I get it, but be quick Mrs.Park and mum will make breakfast soon.- Said HeYoo closing the door and walking down the stairs.

What sisters didn't knew, was that someone was listening to their conversation.

Chanyeol silently left his hiding spot behind big column.

“ This is a first time I saw her like that... And who the hell is that 'HIM' that they were talking about??? Whatever, I don't think it is my problem” He thought backing out to his room to get ready for breakfast.

But strangely JeJoon and what he heard this morning wouldn't leave his mind for a second all day.

 


 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment if you like my story ^^