Chapter 3

Where the sun rise

 

 

-Mum when we will be there?- Asked HeYoo from back seats in car.

They were driving for 3 hours and all of them were tired. Mr.Han told them they should be there within 30 minutes.

JeJoon looked out of the window. Some people were walking down the pavement. They had different clothes than people that she knew. She was really worried about language barrier, she could speak Korean but not this good as she needed. Her parents were from Korea, but she was growing up in America. 

-Look! This is their house!- Said Mrs.Han pointing at place before us.

-Are you kidding me?!- Shouted surprised HeYoo. Looking exciting at their new place to stay.

“ Mum said they are rich but I didn't expected something like that!” Thought JeJoon.

This is what they saw:

House from outside

When Mr.Han parked car, they saw that at door were waiting smiling couple.

“They must be this 'friends' “ JeJoon thought while taking her things from car.

- Rainia it's really nice to see you! And you too Markus!- Said women when embracing your parents.

-Nice to see you too! We're really happy to be here. Oh! They are our daughters: JeJoon is 18 and HeYoo is 17.And girls this is Mr. and Mrs. Park. They are the family we'll be staying with and our old school friends.- Said Mrs.Han and pulled you to her.

You two bowed and smiled shyly.

-Oh! They are beautiful! I have a son but he is not here now, and he is 18 like JeJoon.- She said smiling at you.

- Yeobo I think they are tired, how about we'll have dinner now?- Asked Mr.Park looking at us.

-Oh yes! Come inside and feel like in home

We took our luggages and came inside.

-Wow!

This house was not extravagant only outside but also inside:

Kitchen

Livingroom

 

Jejoon pov

 

-Come on I'll show you your rooms- said Mrs.Park.

We followed her to big staircase.

Starircase

We walked to first floor were she with her husband had a bedroom. She said our parents will be leaving in a bedroom next to their.

Next floor had only one room and my sister occupied it after first glance.I don't blame her, this room was what she loved the most.

When we walked further in the house until Mrs.Park opened big door.

Behind them were 2 doors to 2 rooms.But with only one bathroom connected each of them.

She opened the door on left.

-This is your room – With smile I thanked her.

-But ummm Mrs.Park who lives in room next to this?- I asked her looking out of a big window.

Her answer could have made me fail if I wasn't holding the ledge of it.

-Well who could have this room like not my son- She said smiling

“WHAT???!!!” I screamed in my head.

She must have noticed my worrisome expression because she stared laughing.

- Haha !Don't worry my son is really nice and I doubt he'll trouble you. Maybe you will become friends with him

-Ha...ha.. yes I hope so too- I tried to laugh but it came out as awkward laugh.

-I'll leave you now to unpack. We'll have supper at 7- She closed big doors and left me here alone.

“Now... What can I do first?” I thought while opening my baggage

When I was preoccupied with unpacking my clothes, the door suddenly opened...

 

A/N:

I'm sorry for any grammar errors >.<

Hello to everyone who are reading my story ^^

I hope you'll like it and will support it :)

Comments and subscribers are always welcomed :)