Chapter 5

Where the sun rise

 

A/N: I'm so sorry I wasn't updating this long^^" I was busy with preparing to go to school. My school starting in a week and I really don't want this vacation to end this quick ;( Anyway I hope you'll like this chapter! Sorry for any mistakes.

 


Jejoon pov

 

- Ok listen, if we want to have calm holiday, we have to make some rules- Said Chanyeol taking paper and pen.
 
- I couldn't agree more. - I said glancing at him.
 
We were sitting in salon, opposite each other. Parents were somewhere in town, sightseeing.
 
But what was more irritating was that, when Chanyeol met my sister he was nice and polite to her. HeYoo was happy because he was like big brother to her. And me? I was sitting away from them, and I was looking with disgust at this two-faced boy.
 
Ok, let me tell you something: I'm not hateful person. But if someone piss me off I can be really mean and hold grudge for a long time.And Chanyeol made me more than pissed with his attitude toward me, at our first meeting.
 
Now HeYoo left us because she said she want to go to mall alone. So now we are here, alone sitting and discussing about really important rules.
 
- My first rule is : Other person can't take or touch other person things without this person permission.Ok?-I said.
 
- Ok. And we can't come to other person room, only if there are emergency we can, ok?- Said Chanyeol , writing what we decided so far.
 
- And about bathroom... we can't leave...umm... 'THINGS' in bathroom, ok?- He said still looking at paper.
 
I saw that he had a little pink checks from embarrassed about talking about it.
 
I looked away with hot face.I know what he meant and I must say talking about it was embarrassing enough.
 
- Yeah ok- I said after the moment of awkwardness.
 
- Hmm... I think we have all we need. Do you have any other ideas?- Chanyeol said playing with pen to break silence that lasted after his last question.
 
I thought about it. Well we surely have what we need... ah! There is one more thing!
 
- I have one more. What about cleaning the bathroom and corridor? Cause I assume we'll clean our rooms on our own.
 
Chanyeol stopped playing with pen and thought about it a little.Suddenly he lifted his head with a smirk that send shivers down my spine.
 
- How about we'll decide it with 'Rock,Paper,Scissors' ? Loser will have to clean for a week- He said looking at me with a big smile.
 
I can't say it wasn't creepy. At one moment he is mean and distant, but just minute after he is all happy and smiley. I glanced at him with suspicions.
 
- What are you planning?
 
- Me? Nothing really- He smiled sweetly,adding more to my worries- How about we'll play now to decide the winner?
 
- Later, when we'll decide just one more thing. What happens when someone will break any of rules?- I asked.
 
It's not like I plan to break them but I want to know the consistencies. If he'll break them- and I'm sure he will- I want to know what to expect from him.
 
-Hmm how about the one who break them will have to do everything the other one will tell?-He said with mysterious smile.
 
I ignored his smile this time. I thought that the only way to have happy holiday is to ignore him.
 
- Ok it seems fair.- I said and he wrote it down.
 
After he was done he lifted it and hang it on a wall.
 
- Now the only thing left is to decide who'll clean- Chanyeol said sitting again.- I just want to warn you. I'm a master in this game!
 
- Bring it on!
 
We prepared ourselves.
 
- Kai! Wai! Wo!- We shouted.
 
- Yes I won!
 
- How could this happen?! You cheated right?!
 
- No way!How could I have done that? Now I hope you'll have nice cleaning Mr.I-think-I-am-so-perfect.
 
I said smiling. Leaving Chanyeol sitting there dumbfounded.
 

 


Thank you all for still reading my fanfic :) 

 

Chanyeol is saying goodbye for now ^^

( Gif's not mine)