Dance Room Danger

Too Good To Be True

 

 

::At the SM Company building::

“I’m here, what do you want?” TaeMin texted, standing in front of the SM building.

A man walked out with 5 others behind him. “Hey, TaeMin.” A  man around his 20’s walked up.

“What do you want,” TaeMin sneered. “Kai…”

 

JaeHwa sneaks to the back and notices a crowd of dancers ready for rehearsal, entering through the back door. *I need to get in with them! But, my outfit--…* JaeHwa suddenly remembers that TaeMin isn’t around. She runs to the corner where no one can see and pulls out her wand. She flicks it and her clothing became baggy enough to dance in. JaeHwa then ran into the crowd of dancers and entered through the door.

*Yes!  I made it in! Now if I can just get to the top floor--* She tries to make her way out of the dancers group but they seem to have pushed her into a room with mirrors and blue clouded walls. She notices a one of the walls were covered in posters of Super Junior, TVXQ, and EXO. *EXO? Where did I hear that again?*

The music starts playing as the dancers get into position. JaeHwa then walks to the door. “Hey! Miss?” One of the dancer instructors called for her.

JaeHwa slowly turns around. “Y-yes?”

“Where are you going?” She paused the music.

*Oh god, this is embarrassing…* “I’m going to the restroom…”

“Why didn’t you go before? Hurry up and come back so we can rehearse.” She plays the music.

JaeHwa sighs and tries to escape until the door was opened before she got ahold of it. When the door was wide enough, she saw a tall figure and sees a boy. Behind him was 6 other people, and TaeMin was with them.

 

*TaeMin is here?! Oh God No.* JaeHwa closes her eyes and turns around, hiding herself. TaeMin was in the back, so he didn’t notice her.

“Oh! EXO-K is here, everybody!” One of the dancers pointed out.

 SeHun, the one who opened the door, bows at them and enters the room. Behind him was D.O., BaekHyun, ChanYeol, SuHo, Kai, and lastly, TaeMin.