Hot Hand

Too Good To Be True

 

 

“Oh! EXO-K is here, everybody!” One of the dancers pointed out.

* !!!* JaeHwa ran in with the crowd dancers trying to blend in with them.

Kai suddenly gets everyone’s attention. “Everyone! I have someone to introduce to you all!”

TaeMin walks forward.

“This is TaeMin. He is my best friend.” Kai smiled, fawning the girls over.

TaeMin scoffs. * “Best Friends”… All for the show huh?*
“Nice to meet you all.” He gave the dancers a fake, but beautiful smile.

JaeHwa’s heart beats faster. *Why is my heart out of control?? It’s obvious the smile is fake…*

When the guys got to their seats, JaeHwa took the time to sneak out without TaeMin noticing.

*Yes! I’m out!* She walked into the girl's restroom to come out as her recent clothing. "Phew." *Now to look for Lee Soo Man!*

As she took one step, the security from before noticed her. "Hey! You!" He yelled out.

"Crap.." JaeHwa quickly turned around and headed towards the elevator that was about to close. 

The security was fast, but not fast enough. She managed to slip into the doors since she was thin.

*Oh my god... That was close!* JaeHwa let out a loud sigh.

"Something the matter?" The person in the elevator asked her.

"No, it's nothin--" JaeHwa looked up to see TaeMin. "Yah!"

"Shut up!" TaeMin covered his ears. "Don't be so loud, we're in a public place."

"S-sorry..." JaeHwa looked down. "Wait... Why are you here? I thought you were in the dance room with.. "Exo"."

"Kai bothers me, so I left. How did you know I was in the dance room?"

"Wae.. I just so happened to see you.." JaeHwa lied.

"Hmph." TaeMin scoffed. "Why aren't you in SooMan's office yet?"

"I had... trouble.. getting inside."

"1 red tag."

"But-- MWOH?!" JaeHwa's eyes widened. "Why?!"

"I know you used magic to get in." TaeMin rolled his eyes. "You're very predictable."

JaeHwa pouted. 

*DING*

JaeHwa looked up. "My floor is here." She took a step out.

TaeMin reached for her hand.

"W-wae?" She looked back.

"Good luck." He smiled.

JaeHwa slightly blushed, "Kumowo..."

TaeMin lets go of her hands and the door closes.

 

*Wae... My hand feels hot.*

 

 

[ A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

I didn't have time to update this story >.<"
I had other things to do  since the school year started... :'C

But in the meantime, subscribe, read, bookmark, etc.

Check out my other stories: (Ones I recommend)

Daebak Graphics: Request A Poster Here!
Attack on the Pin-Up Boys 
Seventeen Little Secrets