Trip to the Human World

Too Good To Be True

 

 
 
::In a train to the human world::
 
"So..." TaeMin folded his hands. "Are you excited about going to the human world?"
 
"..." JaeHwa didn't respond. She looked back and forth around the place, checking if anyone is around. Then she lowered her head to TaeMin. "ChinMae isn't here is she?"
 
"Ehh? Well, no.." TaeMin tilted his head in confusion.
 
"Finally!" JaeHwa pulled the wand out of her boot and waved it around, changing her dark witch outfit to a fashionable black shirt with short lace sleeves and knee-length denim shorts. Her boots turned into knee high sneakers and her gloves into bracelets and the finishing touch, her hair in layers and medium length.
 
TaeMin's eyes widened. 
 
JaeHwa fell back on the chair and sighed. "She is so strict, bothering me about my attire and personality." She looked into TaeMin's eyes. "And yes, I am excited about this trip." She grins.
 
"Uhh..." TaeMin is still fuzzy on the whole Sung Song to Lee JaeHwa. 
*She can change just like that?!*
 
JaeHwa sighed. "Ottake.. A year to study human activities.." She leaned her head back on the chair's head support. 
 
TaeMin looks out the window, remembering his moments in the human world.
 
"Hey," JaeHwa poked TaeMin. "If I'm disguised as a human, what are you?"
 
TaeMin chuckled at her question. "That's a good question. What do you want me to be?"
 
"Hmm..." JaeHwa rubbed her chin. "Oh! A cat!"
 
"A.. Cat?" TaeMin thought it would be better if he was her older brother or cousin. But a cat?
 
"Cats are adorable."JaeHwa shrugs, flipping through a fashion magazine.
 
"Are you saying I'm adorable?" TaeMin smirks.
 
"W-what?! What'chu talkin' about?" JaeHwa buried the magazine in her face to hide her red face. *Ooh! Sale on shoes!*
 
TaeMin smiles then looks out the window. *This trip will be interesting.*