SM Building

Too Good To Be True

 

 

“Yah!” TaeMin repeatedly hit JaeHwa with a pillow. “Wake up! You’re gonna be late for your training!”

“T-ten more minutes.” JaeHwa rolled over and pulled the blanket over her head.

TaeMin pulls the pillow away from her and pushes her off the bed.

“I-I’M AWAKE!” JaeHwa quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom.

“Humph.”  TaeMin grins in success.

 

*Ughh... Was it necessary to push me off of bed?* JaeHwa splashed water on her face.
*Looks like I’m gonna be a trainee at SM. Whatever that place is…*
JaeHwa exits out the bathroom and into the living  room where she sees a plate of pancakes and a side dish of fruits with a glass of orange juice. “Whoa. Thanks TaeMi--“
JaeHwa turns around to thank him but he was nowhere in sight.

“Must’ve went out.” She shrugs and eats her breakfast.

 

::Before::

“I-I’M AWAKE!” JaeHwa quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom.

“Humph.”  TaeMin grins in success.

His phone vibrates from the table. He picks it up to see a message.

 

“From ----------

Meet me at SM Company building right now.”

 

TaeMin looks at the bathroom door to check if JaeHwa’s still in there and leaves the place without her knowing. *Aish… What does he want this time?*

 

After JaeHwa ate her food, she changes into her signature navy blue v-neck sweater with a plaid tan skirt. She wore her lacey legging and black walkair sneakers.

 

 

“Alright!” She pumps her fist.  “Let’s do this!” She slowly walks in to take a small peek. *Omo, this place is nice!* When JaeHwa made one step into the building, a hoard of girls ran in and pushes her against the wall. Their screams for someone were too loud for anyone to hear JaeHwa yell “Ouch!” The security started to the fangirls out along with JaeHwa, who was mistaken as one of them.

“U-uh pardon me! I have an appointment with Lee SooMan?!” JaeHwa tried to explain to the tall security but he ignores her. “EXCUSE ME?!” She shouted, catching his attention. “I need to meet Lee SooMan!”

“Get away you fangirl! Don’t cause any trouble for EXO and go home!”  He  pushes her out the building.

*EXO?! Who’s EXO?!* JaeHwa pulled her hair. *Ottake?! I need to complete this mission so I can get the next one from ChinMae! * She looked around and notices that the security already has the fangirls to control and are too busy to notice her. JaeHwa sneaks to the back and notices a crowd of dancers ready for rehearsal, entering through the back door. *I need to get in with them! But, my outfit--…* JaeHwa suddenly remembers that TaeMin isn’t around. She runs to the corner where no one can see and pulls out her wand.

 

 

 

*Aish… What does he want this time?* TaeMin makes a sudden sour face. He left the condo before JaeHwa notices. *She won’t mind going by herself will she? Then again...* He smirks.