Mission 2: Get A Job!

Too Good To Be True

 

 

 
"Hmm..." JaeHwa rubbed her chin, looking through the newspaper. 
*Aish, aren't there any good jobs?* She folds the paper and tosses it on the table.
 
"A job to interact with people, huh?" TaeMin walked in the kitchen with his banana milk.
"Cash resister? You have to talk to them everyday." He suggests.
 
"What?!" JaeHwa crosses her arms. "I'm not that low!"
 
"What about an interviewer?" He sat across from her, leaning on the table.
 
"What will I have to talk to them about?"
 
"What ever comes in your head?" He shrugs.
 
JaeHwa sighs and stands up to go to the livingroom. TaeMin follows.
 
"At least try the job in the cafe in front of the condo. They need help." He pointed out the window to the little shop at the front.
 
JaeHwa walks next to him to take a look. "I'll try..." She shrugs.
*Better then interviewing..*
 
 
 
::The Next Day::
 
 
TaeMin was sitting by the window, watching JaeHwa enter the cafe.
 
"Hi! Welcome to Haru Cafe, may I help you?" The nice waiter behind the counter asked.
 
JaeHwa pointed at the help wanted sign at the front. "May I please work here?" She gave him a smile that would kill.
 
The waiter turns red on the cheeks. "U-uh, sure, just fill out this form." He handed the paper to her.
 
*Aish, another form?!* She takes it from his hands. "Thanks." And sat at the table to fill it out.
 
At the table by the window, a man was looking at JaeHwa from head to toe. Studying her every features, but he doesn't know that TaeMin was looking at him.
 
*A ert?* TaeMin grabs his coat and walked out. *Not on my watch*
He steps out and closes the door.
He steps into the cafe and gives the man a glare, then sits next to JaeHwa, making them look like a couple.
 
"What are you doing here?" JaeHwa looked at him. "Aren't you suppose to stay back at the condo?"
 
"I got bored." TaeMin lied.
 
JaeHwa finishes filling out her form and hands it over to the waiter.
 
"Thank you," He took it and read through the paper. "Oh... Sorry, but you are a year too young to be working here." He shrugs. "You must be 18 years and older in order to be employed in this cafe. Sorry for the inconvience."
 
JaeHwa frowns at his words and TaeMin grabs her wrist. "Oh well, too bad, let's get out then." He said as he pulls her out and at the sidewalk.
 
"What are you doing? You're the one that told me to work here." She complained.
 
"Yes, and it's a mistake." TaeMin notices the same man from the cafe walking towards them. "Let's go."
 
"Go where?" JaeHwa was being pulled again.
 
"Out." TaeMin smiled.
 
"Out?" *I wonder where he's taking me.*
 
 
 
 
 
"Ahh!!" TaeMin stretched his arms in the open air. "Feels good to be out."
 
JaeHwa follows behind him with her arms crosses. *I don't like the feeling of those girls... Why do they keep looking at me?* JaeHwa turns around to see if anyone was following her. *Why did I get a wierd feeling?* JaeHWa shrugs and ran towards TaeMin, who was busy having fun near the waves.
 
"Yah! Wait for me!" JaeHwa waved her hand as she ran towards TaeMin.
 
"Ehh? Keep up~!" TaeMin uses aegyo, making the girls swoon and faint. 
 
That caused JaeHwa's blood to boil, but she calms down. *He.. he just hasn't gone out for a while.. It's no big deal to get mad...* She tap her cheeks to snap out of it and runs after TaeMin again.
 
 
The man stood far behind her. *She's the one! I must get her!*
 
 
 
::A While Later::
 
 
"Yah!" JaeHwa sat down at the bench, "I'm too tired to walk any farther!" She pants, gasping for air.
 
"Alright, rest here then, I'll get you a drink from the vending machine." TaeMin ran to the nearest vending machine. Leaving JaeHwa alone sitting at the bench.
[ What a bad move kekeke ]
 
 
*I ran to the nearest vending machine to get a drink for JaeHwa. Of course I have to care for her and make sure nothing happens!* When TaeMin arrived, he notices they serve coffee in the machine so he bought a glass. He came back to see an older man standing next to JaeHwa. *T-the man from before! That ert!* TaeMin ran as fast as he could to get to her.
 
TaeMin stood in front of JaeHwa, blocking the stranger's view.
 
"T-taeMin? What are you doing?" JaeHwa stood up.
 
"Who is this ert?" He questioned her.
 
"P-ert?" The stranger stuttered.
 
"TaeMin, he's not a ert." JaeHwa giggled at his foolishness.
 
"He-He's not?" TaeMin lowered his arms.
 
"I, am an entertainment CEO. My name is Lee SooMan and I spotted this beautiful girl this morning looking for a job in a cafe. I knew that I must have her working with us! I'm not the one in charge of casting people, but when I saw her, I know she will change the music industries!" He pulled out his card. "Please, feel free to call me if you are interested in working with SM." The CEO bowed and leaves in a black car.
 
TaeMin was speechless. *He.. He wasn't a ert...* "Gyah!" He pulled his hair. "I feel so stupid!!"
 
JaeHwa pats his back. "It's ok. At least I found a job." She smiles. "And it involves alot of human connections. This mission is good to go!"
 
"...." TaeMin hands her the coffee. "Let's just go back.."
 
JaeHwa takes the coffee and looks up at the blushing TaeMin. She smiles at the drink and they both walk back to their home.