T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Vanishing Acts

I wake up to a pair of soft warm lips against mine and I smile before even opening my eyes. When I finally do, Sandeul is grinning as well.

"Morning." I greet sleepily, surprised to find that he has already showered. He usually has a hard time getting out of bed.

"Good morning baby. Slept well?"

Slowly, I sit up, stretching. "Hmm.. haven't slept so well for weeks."

"You know why? Cause I was beside you. And you know what this means?" He grins. "We need to live together."

I laugh, heading to the bathroom to freshen myself up. When I get out of the bathroom, Sandeul was sitting at the foot of the bed, too engrossed in his phone to see me creep up to him. I briefly glance at his phone to see him messaging someone but then I lost my footing and fell on him, making his phone collide with the wooden floor.

"Oops!" I giggle, rolling off but he keeps his arms around me and holds me firmly in place on top of him.

"You could have just told me if you wanted this.. my beautiful phone has feelings too, you know.." His voice drops to a whisper and before I knew it he had our lips together again, lost in a passionate tongue battle. It had been a while since I spent such quality time with Sandeul and I didn't have any plans to separate our lips at all yet as he removes my yellow shirt — our couple shirt. Someone knocks on our door as I start to grind against his crotch, but we were both too immersed in the kiss to even respond.

"Go away.." Sandeul mumbled and I giggled. As if that person could even hear him.

As I rejoin our lips, the doors creaks and grandmother pokes her head in.

"Oh my God!" She yells, shutting the door immediately. Blushing hard, I peel myself away from Sandeul and put on my shirt again, covering my face in shame as he laughs and laughs and laughs.

"Don't worry babe, it's not like she doesn't know we have . It's normal."

"But she walked in on us!" I argue back, slapping his thigh. "Why did you have to tempt me huh huh huh?!"

"Aish!" Sandeul holds my hands back. "It's my fault alright." But his eyes twinkle and I know he's joking.

We leave the room after packing our small outing bags, and I hide behind Sandeul the entire time, embarrassed. His grandmother was sitting on the couch, chatting with Kris's mother whereas Kris was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, you guys are finally here." His grandmother beams as though she didn't see anything at all and I grab onto the back of his shirt, burying my face there.

"Neh~ why did you call us down?"

"I just wanted to tell you guys to go out and get breakfast yourselves cause i didn't prepare any. Kris is in the kitchen, but i told him not to make your share since i figured you guys would want to explore for a little bit." She sid patiently, and I raise my brows. I thought kris had left. Kris appears shortly after grandmother finishes her words, a hot pink apron around his body as he grins cheekily at me.

"Don't i look good like this?" He asks, striking a pose and I nod, my cheeks going pink again. Sandeul snorts and pulls me towards the door.

"We'll be back late, bye grandma!"

"Bye!" His grandma's face looks just so naughty I had to grin too, trying to ignore the fact that she had seen us making out. As soon as we're out of the house I slip my hand into Sandeul's, yawning.

"I don't know if its because of the heat, but i'm really sleepy."

"Will kisses wake you up?"

"Yah!" I hit his arm. "I'm serious."

"I am too."

"Tch. Where are we going?" I ask curiously, putting on my hat. Its only 11AM and it's already hell warm. He tightens his hand around mine as I swing our entangled hands excitedly, feeling as though nothing can go wrong between us.

We're meant to be.

"Where would you like to go?" He asks.

I shrug. "You've been here, shouldn't you be the one deciding?"

Sandeul scratches his head, something he does when he doesn't know what to do. "I guess we should.. go and play some water rides?"

"Okay!" I beam, rushing forward. "Let's quickly go cause i'm literally melting."

Before we started we had a light breakfast made up of tuna sandwiches and then walked around for a bit for the food to digest before we went for the rides. The typical ones; the banana boat and all that, and it feels exceptionally good in summer as the cold water rushes to meet hit my face. Sandeul seems to be enjoying himself too as we sit back after numerous rides, exhausted but happy. Its already late afternoon and we walked around somemore, waiting for our clothes to dry off.

Sandeul has really cute hands. Its alot bigger than mine, and his hands are always alot warmer than mine. But when we're in a cold place, his hands will become alot colder than mine. Its something i noticed but never brought it up to discuss.

"Oppa," I say as we stroll along the big lake, watching others have fun on the rides. "Are you serious about getting married?"

"I've never been more serious." He stops and assures me very seriously.

"Then we should start making plans."

"That's not romantic anymore if its planned, dummy." He knocks my forehead. "But I want 4 kids."

My eyes widen and I hammer against his chest. "No, no, no! Do you think i'm a pig or something?" I joke, but when he nods seriously i hit him again. "I want 2 kids, one male one female."

"I only need youuuuu~" He sings cheekily and I pretend to gag.

"So cheesy!!"

He grins, hugging me in the middle of the path. "You know you like it."

I bury my face in his shoulder, hugging him back as it suddenly dawned upon me again why i loved this person so damn much. But then his phone vibrated and spoiled the romantic moment. He lets go of me and takes out his phone to check the text, and since he didn't say anything, i tiptoe to read what he's smiling at and my blood boils.

From: Dayoung
Text: Yeah, she's fine, all thanks to you <3 ^^ Are you having fun now? What is oppa doing???~ I'm so bored, come back soon!~ ^^

"Da - dayoung?" My voice cracks and I stare angrily at him. He gulps nervously.

"Yes.."

"I didn't know you and dayoung were so close." I say, hoping he can sense my anger and sarcasm as I fling his hand off my arm. "Call me when you're done texting her." And then I storm off back to the lockers where our bags were. He comes running after me.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad!" I snap. "But you two sure seem ing close."

"We're.. not.."

"Yeah." I smile. "Not close, that's why you could forget our anniversary date because of her as well. I hate you, Lee Sandeul!" And then I run off, tears pooling in my eyes.

They sure seem really close. And i'm completely sure Dayoung likes him. What if.. he likes her back too?

Tipping my head back to keep the tears in, I manage to find my way back to his grandma's house. Kris opened the door, surprised.

"Oh! You're early!"

"Yeah." I force a lifeless smile. "Was too hot to continue."

"Is everything okay?" He asks worriedly and I nod.

How do i even begin?

"Okay then i'll go back to.. cooking. If you wanna eat anything, tell me." He winks, and walks back to the kitchen. He's only halfway there when I call him.

"Do you.. know how to get me back to Seoul?"

===

It was already dark when I landed in Seoul. All alone. I try not to think about him as I flag a cab and ride home, wanting to cry and suddenly feeling like the worst girlfriend on earth for getting angry just like that. But if you were me, wouldnt you do the same?

I arrive at my house and throw my luggage bag in my room, then showering again. It seems alot cooler in Seoul. Dress in old clothes, i was not expecting any visitors at all but the doorbell rang and my heart raced, thinking that it might be Sandeul. I have no idea how to face him. But its baro, and relief floods through me as i let him in. He's holding alot of plastic bags in his hands as he groans.

"SO HEAVYYYYY!"

"Woah why did you buy so much food!" I tear open a pack of chips and start to eat.

"Sandeul called me. And i know you like to eat when you're sad, so i bought you all this!" He beams, and emotions overwhelm me as I look at the blonde i have never stopped liking.

"Thank you, oppa."

He ruffles my hair. "Anything for you."

We settle on my sofa and watch TV while eating lots of snacks but he doesn't beat around the bushes and instead goes straight to the point.

"What happened between you and deul?"

I swallow my ice cream. "just.. stuff. He's so close with dayoung now, he's even texting her, and the messages just seem.. i dont know, i just dont feel happy. And he forgot our date for her too."

"Can i try some? I bought that for me, not you!" Sensing the change in mood, baro pouts as he eyes my ice cream. Giggling, i feed him a huge spoonful and we turn back to the TV.

I don't know why, but with baro it feels safe and nice, like everything's gonna be alright. He makes me laugh, he makes me happy.

Sandeul does too...

"Thank you, baro. I mean it." I put my hand on his. "You're like an angel sent from heaven."

"Took you long enough to realize." He half-jokes as he my hand with his thumb. "Dont be sad anymore."

"Okay. If you say so."

 

 

A/N ; WOOHOOO FINALLY UPDATED. BEEN CRAZY OVER TEENTOP LATELY AND WAS BUSY SPAZZING OVER THEM SO I WASNT REALLY IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE. L.JOE BIAS, ANYONE? xD

BUT. L.JOE BELONGS TO CHUNJI.

CHUNJOE IS SO ING CUTE. <3