Is it over?

MWORAGO?! HE IS MY HUSBAND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul’s POV

Ouch the back of my neck hurts, I tried to pull out my hand to pad it, but I realize my hands were tied up. I opened my eyes, oh my god, where the hell am I? Isn’t this like some kind of old and unused factory which look so haunted. WAIT. TIED UP, FACTORY?! I’M WHAT?! I’M KIDNAPPED?! Someone walk towards me, it was too dark, and I can really see his /her face.

‘So, we met again.’ A lady spoke.

That voices sounds familiar, who is it?

She walked nearer, I borrow light from the fire and got to see her face clearly, it is Angel.

‘What do you want from me?!’ I screamed.

A slap came across my face, ‘Shut the up, you nasty little thing, you are now under my control, you still dares to speak like that, don’t you worry, I just throw you here? Or stab you till you die?’ She pulls out a knife.

 My eyes widen, why is she doing this to me?

‘What do you want from me?’ I said timidly.

‘Huh, so now you are scared, there isn’t anything I want, it’s just that if the item I didn’t get, I won’t like someone else to have it too, get that?’  She smirks.

‘I want Kris & your life.’ She continues.

‘Where is Kris?’ I worriedly asked.

‘Oh, you are missing your baby already, no worries, he is safe with me, you wanna see him?’ She walks up to a door.

I nodded.

‘Here you go.’ She opened the door.

Kris was lying on the bed.

‘Kris!’ I shouted.

He didn’t response, he didn’t even moved an inch.

‘KRIS!’ I shouted again.

‘Stop shouting, there isn’t any use, I feed him some sleeping pills, so his fast asleep.’ Angel close the door again and walks towards me.

‘Now, call Luhan oppa.’ She pass me her phone.

‘Why do I have to call him?!’ She asked.

‘Oh, you are not willing to call, I’ll call it for you.’ She start typing numbers on the phone.

‘Oh, he picked up.’ Angel smiled sarcastically.

 

-Phone Conversation-

Luhan: Yobuseyo?

Angel: Oh, Annyeonghaesyo Angel immda.

Luhan: Yea?

Angel: Byul its with me, erm, I mean I kidnapped her.

Luhan: What?! You better hand her over NOW, before I take actions.

Angel: I’ll hand her over, its just that you need to confess some stuff before I let her go.

Luhan: Anything, as long as you let her go.

Angel: So do you love Byul, not as a sister but as a lover?

Then there was an awkward pause for a moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter