BAP? Block B? Friends?

Stop it!!!! I don't like you

 

Zico's POV 

I saw them. She was his now. She said the kiss between me and her was nothing. 

I wanted her to be mines and that's exactly what's going to happen.

*Mianhae Yukwon hyung, but I feel for her too and I think I'm better for her*

I left and started planning to make her mine. 

 

Hana's POV

I knew he liked her. It was so obvious and I'm happy that they're together now, but I just can't help but feel like something's going to happen.

"Myungsoo oppa, do you think everything's going to be okay now?"

"I'm not sure, but lets just wait a few days"

"Arasseo oppa, let's go to bed"

"Ok, Kaja" and he ran off to my room. I giggled, he's such a little kid.

 

A week later

Hara's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I felt someone grab my shoulder. 

The person turned me, and smiled down at me. I glared at him and pushed him. 

"You scared me"

He grabbed my hand and said, "Mianhae, let me make it up to you, let's go on a date later"

"I can't I have to go to Infinity, and INFINITE oppa's are taking me and Hana out for dinner.

He pouted before saying, "fine, how about tomorrow?" 

I smiled at his dedication. "Arasseo"

He jumped up and down with joy and we went on with the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukwon walked me to my first class, and kissed me before he went to his own class.

I went in the classroom and the girls were smiling at me. Well most of them, the queenka's were glaring at me. I just glared right back and because they know better than to mess with me after what happened to their leader. She thought she could yell at me after SHE bumped into me, she's got another thing coming. I flipped her on her back and walked off. Everyone stood their some in shock and some laughing.

I sat down at my seat and looked at my seat mate, and best friend, Jongup.

He looked a little bit down today.

"Hey, Jongup-ah, what's the matter?"

"Huh, oh nothing just a little sleepy, I'll be fine"

"Arasseo, but  Jongup I have something for you" I said and brought out a cupcake with a green bunny.

He smiled and took it. "Gomawo Hara noona"

"Ok, now eat it, I baked it just for you"

"I feel so special" 

"Mehrong"

"YAH NOONA!!!" and I giggled at his childishness. 

We talked until the teacher walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's lunch now and I'm walking with Jongup like I always do. I sit with him, the rest of BAP and Hana.

All of a sudden I feel someone pulling me away from Jongup. Jongup looks confused and tries to catch up and yank me away, but they were too fast. I looked up and saw P.O. was the one pulling me away from Jongup. 

"YAH P.O. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!?!?!? I was kinda talking to my friend" 

"Sorry noona, I just wanted you to sit with us today"

"You could've just asked you know"

"Okay, will you sit with us?"

I made a thinking face and said, "Ani"

"WAE NOONA?!?!?!" 

" I want to sit with BAP like I always do. Why don't you guys sit with us today and you guys can meet my best friends"

"Okay noona, but I thought we were your best friends?"

"Ani, BAP have been my friend ever since I flipped Chaerin-shi, you guys have been my friend since a week ago"

"AWWWWW noona"

"Ani, go call your little group and ask if they're gonna sit with us, imma go tell BAP"

"Ok noona" and with that, he hugged me and ran to his hyungs.

"Hey guys, Block B's going to sit with us 'kay?"

They seem spektical and started saying, "Wae? we don't even know them" "Mollayo noona, they seem really obnoxious" "Chincha, I don't think that's a good idea"

I told them everything that happened that one day and that I think it would be good for them to have more friends than just themselves, but when I said that they all said, "YAH HARA" I chuckled and said, "I'm just kidding" with that Block B were walking up to us. 

"Annyeonghaseo, Block B imnida" and they all bowed and introduced themselves. 

"Annyeong Bap imnida" all but two of the members introduced themselves. I kicked Jongup's shin and mouthed, 'Be nice', He glareed at me and mouthed back 'FINE' and introduced himself.

I glared at Daehyun and kicked him as well, 'Wae?', 'Be nice and introduce yourself, or else' he gulped and mouthed, 'But I have a bad feeling about a few of them' I got wide eyed for a moment, whenever Daehyun had bad feelings for anyone, they were planning something, and I don't mean a party I mean they are up to no good. I mouthed back to him, 'Fine, but you have to tell me who later, come to Infinity later, 'kay?' 'Arasseo'

With that lunch was uncomfortable for me know someone had bad intentions, but I couldn't put my finger on who it could be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY DONE 

This chapter got deleted three times, and each time I felt my heartache a little.

I am super tired now from writing and re-writing this chapter, I don't think that it's any good either since I'm not in my right mind anymore

anyways 

tumblr_m914kmKXXV1rca5r0o1_500.gif

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0-kkRA3SCM89EqXRMZNU

tumblr_maem92RVYS1rz4gudo1_250.gif

(I just had to, I was eating a banana)

( I don't own anything) 

Saranghaeyo