Caught

Stop it!!!! I don't like you

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've kind of been putting it off and just doing my own thing......

but here you go.....

(By the way, depending on how bad (or maybe good)my grades are, I might not be updating for an even longer time, but it all depends...)

 

Daehyun's POV

.....

I woke up in a weird room with a huge headache. I looked around and saw a..... puppy?!??!?!?!?

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!

"How did I get here?  Where is here?"

"Well here is my house. You caught me talking to a guy, plus you knew that I was up to something and I kind of took action. Sorry about hitting youby the way"

"Well... WHAT THE ARE YOU UP TO???!?!? Hara just so happens to be one of my best friends, and you just met her, so what could you possibly be trying to do?"

"Actually, me and Hara go way back, she just doesn't know it yet"

"Well, what are you gonna do with me?"

"I'm going to let you go, but, you can't tell Hara about me, or this, I'll be watchiing you"

"But-"

"nope. you may go now, and by the way, how did you know"

"I'm psychic"

"Yea right, and I'm a genie"

"It's true, the thing is, I've managed to shield myself from everyone else and only use it for my friends, that way no one trys to take advantage of it"

"...Can you unshield yourself?"

"I can, but I gives me a huge headache when unshielded, I here everyone's thoughts, and see everyones futures just by looking into their eyes"

"can you do it for me?"

"NO"

"And why not?"

"Because you're nothing but trouble, I can feel it. You may not be trying to harm Hara, but you are up to something bad"

"Fine, just go already, and don't tell Hara, not like she would believe you anyways"

"....and why wouldn't she believe me?"

"Because I'm sweet and innocent. She also Barely even knows me that well"

"A better reason to tell her of what happened. I may have my shield on, but you are no harm, nor threat to me"

"....."

"annyeong Jaehyo-shi"

 

Hara's POV

"Where are you Daehyun-ah? I've been waiting for you for an hour" I say on his voice mail, pacing back and forth.

"Who are you waiting for?" I turn around shocked, clutching my heart, only to see Yukwon smiling with roses in his hands. 

"Thank you for giving me a heart attack" I said jokingly.

He comes closer and hugs me then whispers in my ear, "I'm sorry, let me make it up to you" Then gives me a passionate kiss.

"I put my arms around his neck and start to get into the kiss when the door of Infinity opens and Myungsoo and Hana walk in. 

We pull apart and look at them, who have shocked expressions. 

"YAH, HARA DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO THAT EVERYWHERE?" screams Myungsoo

"Mianhe oppa, but he was just making it up to me for scaring me"

"Whatever. I'm gonna walk Hana home, and Woohyun hyung said, close up the shop"

"arasseo"

"So, shall we continue?" Yukwon says with a smirk on his face.

"Aniya, I'm waiting for Daehyun"

"Waeyo?"

"just because"

"Okay?, well here he comes"

"Daehyun-ah, why are you late and what happened to you're head?"

"Well, let's just say that, I got held up somewhere"

"okay, well, moving on, who are the two?"

"Jaehyo-shi, and Zico-shi"

"WHAT?!?!?!?, no no no no no, Jaehyo-shi is so sweet, and Zico, what the heck?"

"Let me explain everything"

As Daehyun's explaining, and I'm freaking out, Yukwon is.....well he looks calm and collected, like it doesn't effect him, and he looks guilty in my eyes.