Friends???

Stop it!!!! I don't like you

We were all working at Infinity just like everyday. Yups, everyday me and Hana work there, and every so often Infinite will come and help out.

Today was different though. I love working at this cafe, and all the costumers, but today Block B showed up. 

If it wasn't worse, the cafe was busy so I had to go take their order. I tried to switch with someone, but they were just too busy. 

I walked to their table with a fake smile on my face and asked if they were ready to order.

"Yes, can I have.... you" the leader, Zico, said. I glared at him, "no but you're face can meet my fist if you keep that up". The rest of Block B said "oooh" and "feisty" 

I took a quick look at all of them and they were all smiling at me.

I looked at them weirdly and asked "what?" 

All they said was "Nothing"  with the same creepy smile.

I took their order and left. They really are creepy guys.

I brought them their order, and they told me to stay. I slowly sat down with them and asked "why am I here?"

"Because we want to be friends with you"

I quickly got up and stared at them and said, "You're kidding me right? I don't want to be friends with the person that just pushed me, what, an HOUR AGO!!!" and glared at Yukwon, who just put his head down. I kept glaring at him.

"We wanted to friends with you for a while, but you're kind of scary...." P.O. said.

I looked at him and softened. "I'm sorry for being scary, but how about this, I'll befriend you one by one, I can't befriend all of you at once since I have a little bit of hatred for a few of you. So, for the one's I'm not fond of, you have to try and win me over." I looked at them and they all nodded their head.

"So, then are you gonna tell us who can definitely befriend you?" Kyung said.

"only two of you I don't really like, mostly because they've been jerks towards me for years, which is Yukwon and Zico"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HYUNGS NOONA DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!" Laughed P.O. and everyone joined in.

Zico was outraged and yelled in frustration, while Yukwon looked dazed, and in deep thought. 

I left them to relieve Dongwoo oppa from a customer that was annoying him.

When I finished my shift everyone left, except for Block B. 

"Why are you guys still here?"

"We're gonna walk with you home, we want to learn stuff about our new friend" said Jaehyo.

"Arasseo, let me grab my things and tell Hana to hurry first then we can go. You've met Hana before right?" They shook their heads except for Yukwon who met her when she was small. I face-palmed myself, and they all said, "What?"

"You want to be my friend but you don't want to do some background information, or ask Yukwon?"

"Ummmmmm......." was all I got. I walked away to grab my stuff. I yelled for Hana "PALI HANA OR I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU" I saw her running. "NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, I'M GONNA TELL WOOHYUN AND HARABOJI IF YOU DO" 

I chuckled at  her reaction. "you know I wouldn't leave you to walk home by yourself, you're to pretty, someting might happen and Myungsoo would kill me"

"UNNI!!!!!"

"BWO?!?!? It's true, you guys should seriously make it public, or tell someone that's not just me"

" He's an idol, I'll be mobbed by crazy fans, you know Woohyun will go nuts, and if we tell the rest of infinite, they'll tell Woohyun and HE'LL GO NUTS!!!!"

"Arasseo, you're right, but still, did you guys only tell me, if you did I feel so special"

"We only told you, and that's because we knew you'd be... ok.. with our relationship"

"I'm not going to let my past relationships make me judge your relationships"

"You're the best unni" She hugged me and I smiled.

By the time we finished our conversation, we were infront of Block B. They smiled at me and Hana, and we smiled back a little. "Unni what are they doing here, I thought you don't like them?" Hana whispered in my ear.

I walked towards them and said, " Hana this is Block B, my new friends" hung open. I giggled at her and told her to close . she came over and grabbed me and said, "I thought you don't like them????"

"Well, technically I don't like Yukwon and Zico, so I'm okay with them, and I told them that I would be friends with them two if they make an effort to want to be friends with me and explain why they were being jerkish towards me, well I didn't tell them that, but after I think they are actually trying to be my friend, I will ask them." 

"Whatever you say unni, but like I said earlier, I think Yukwon likes you"

"We'll see about that" 

 

 

Okay I'll try my best to update sooner than I used to when I started, but I'm usually busy with school, and friends and chores, and reading, and club activities and a whole bunch of other stuffs.....I'll probably update on Sundays, since it's my free days.....