I like you

Stop it!!!! I don't like you

 

I looked and saw Hana and Myungsoo, P.O., and the one person I didn't want to see this, Yukwon

 

Yukwon looked at us with wide eyes. 

"I-I-I...."

He walked away. 

I fell and broke down. *What is wrong with me?!?!?!* 

I love him, I know I do. Kissing Zico, it was a mistake. 

"Hara? Come on get up, you have to tell him what happened" Hana said.

She's right, I have to, but what exactly do I say? What if he doesn't want to here it? Him and Zico are best friends, what'll happen to the two of them?

I got up, wiped my tears, and went to look for him.

I walked down the stairs and saw him sitting outside looking at the sky. I got all the courage I needed and walked outside to him. I sat next to him and he didn't say anything. 

"The stars are pretty" I said. *Really?! The stars are pretty?!?! That's the best you could come up with???*

He looked at me, and I looked down, not wanting to meet his gaze. 

"Hara, look at me"

I didn't want to but I knew I had to.

I looked up at him and he was smiling.

I was confused. *What the heck?!?!*

"You're not mad?" 

"I am mad. But I can't change what happened. Plus, I think it makes up for all these years. I'm not going to say that I love the fact that you kissed my best friend right after I kissed you but it can't be helped. But, now I'm confused."

"What are you confused about?"

"Who do you like? I mean, it's obvious that I'm in love with you, but now Zico likes you too, so what about you?"

I smiled as he said that.

"I like you. Kissing Zico, it was a mistake. I was caught up in the moment. It didn't mean anything."

He smiled and stood up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up and close to him. "Good" he whispered before kissing me passionately.

We were like that for a while and this time no one interrupted us. 

Yukwon's POV

I was hurt when I saw her kissing Zico but it wasn't my place to be mad. I mean I don't even know if she likes me back. 

"The stars are pretty" I heard a sweet voice next to me. I looked up and saw her. Her eyes were puffy. *Was she crying?* She looked down. I didn't want her to cry, and things to go back to how they were not even an hour ago. 

"Hara, look at me" I could see the hesitation, I smiled when she looked at me. She seemed confused. "You're not mad?" she asked me. I told her the truth, "I am mad. But I can't change what happened. Plus, I think it makes up for all these years. I'm not going to say that I love the fact that you kissed my best friend right after I kissed you but it can't be helped. But, now I'm confused."

She asked, "What are you confused about?" "Who do you like? I mean, it's obvious that I'm in love with you, but now Zico likes you too, so what about you?" She smiled and said something that made my heart beat 3 times as fast. "I like you. Kissing Zico, it was a mistake. I was caught up in the moment. It didn't mean anything." 

I smiled and stood up. I pulled her up and close to me. I whispered to her, "Good" and kissed her. I was really happy that she liked me back. 

I broke the kiss and asked her, " Nam Hara, would you be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me smiling from ear to ear, "I would love to be your girlfriend Kim Yukwon" 

I gave her a quick peck and said, "Now you have to call me oppa"

She laughed and said, "Yukwon oppa, mmmmm... Mollayo it sounds weird, I would rather call you pabo-kwon"

"YAH" I said and glared at her and she started giggling, "Fine fine fine, Yukwon oppa" 

I smiled and we started our little make out session again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae I've been busy lately and super sick, but I feel better now.

I hope you guys like this chapter, and sorry for any grammar mistakes I was trying to do french homework while writing this, it's kinda ironic to me but what do I know. 

Anyways I'll try to update tomorrow if I can

2U9twLfkGzs.jpgSooooooo cute ^O^

-U-Kwon-u-kwon-28001939-250-220.gif

Don't be mad at me 

just-follow.gif

I'm sorry

On a totally unrelated note.....

i-am-boxxy-demotivational-poster-1233002

(I don't own any of the pictures)