...Haraboji

Stop it!!!! I don't like you

"Alright I'm on my way outside oppa". Woohyun oppa called me the second school ended telling me to meet him at the gates. He sounded a bit on edge so I rushed out of the class. As I was making my way to meet Woohyun, I got pushed and all my stuff fell out everywhere.

I looked around to find who did it, and it was none other than Yukwon. I hate him so much, he's nothing but trouble for me. Always pushing me, and calling me names. People say, "you would look good with him" and I glare at them. 

I picked up my stuff and headed to the gates again frustrated and angrily  thinking *DAMN KIM YUKWON HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME AND THINK TO GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! YOU WILL PAY*

When I got to the gates Woohyun looked a little anxious. "What took you so long? Come on we have to go" he said grabbing my bag.

"I got pushed and al my stuff fell out, so I had to pick everything up, mianhe oppa"

"Gwenchana?"

"Dae, Oppa, but where are we going?"

"Haraboji told me to quickly pick you and Hana up so come on, Hana's already in the van"

"Okay"

As we were walking I spotted Ukwon looking at me. He quickly look away as I glared at him. *What is he looking at? If haraboji didn't need me, I would go over their and give him a piece of my mind*

We got to the van, and I saw Infinite oppas smiling at me. I smiled back. I love them, they're like my family.

"What happened Unni?" Hana asked me. 

"Nothing just the same jerk getting on my nerves" I told her. She came and gave me a hug and said "It's okay unni, but did it ever occur to you that maybe he likes you?" 

*Kim Yukwon liking me? Yeah right.* I have to admit that he is a little hot, and I used to have a crush on him, but now, he's just a big jerk. It's funny because when we were little we used to be best friends, and then we didn't hang out that much after my parents abandoned us and we moved with our haraboji . I was with my infinite oppas and he had block b, and that's how it's been for years. 

"No Hana, we've known each other for years, and that has never been the case, and plus he would never like someone like me, he probably likes one of the queenkas, heck, he's probably with one of the queenkas"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to Infinity and haraboji came out. 

"What happened haraboji?" Woohyun oppa asked

"Nothing Woohyun, I just have something to tell you all, and it is very important"

"What is it?"

"Well, as you know I'm getting old and I need someone to run the cafe for me, and that would be you 3"

"Chincha?" "You're leaving us the shop?" "But, haraboji, you're not that old why are you think of this?"

"I'm old don't deny it Woohyun, but yes I'm leaving you 3 the shop, I love this place, I put so much time and energy into this place, and for s place I love I should leave it to the people I love, which is you 3, I know you 3 will go off and do your own thing, as for Woohyun already doing so, but whatever you choose to do with the shop I want you to promise to visit it always."

"Okay haraboji" we all said.

"I love you guys. Now GET TO WORK COME ON GO GO GO" He said smiling at us.

We all groaned including infinite. 

"Haraboji is so bossy these days" I told Hana. She started giggling and we all got to work.