- - 9 - -

The Other Side Of Me

25 minutes,

 

Total Silence,

 

Yes, the three of us,

 

Just spent 25 minutes,

 

Sitting,

 

And looking at each other.

 

Only Chanyeol is an exeption,

 

He's glaring at Suho.

 

        " Stop the glaring Cyclopeol " Suho muttered under his breath 

        " Cyclopeol? " Looks like Suho found a new nickname for Chanyeol.

        " Cyclope + Chanyeol = Cyclopeol ! " Suho explained, gesturing his hands into a rainbow arch.

        " Bwo?! " Chanyeol questioned Suho in a high-pitched tone. Suho smirked at Chanyeol.

       " This might as well be better than G-R-A-N-D-P-A " Chanyeol spelled out annoyingly.

Suho scowled at Chanyeol, then put on his warm smile to me.

      " ( your name ) , feeling better? Do you need something to eat? "

      " Yes, I am. No, I don't. " You replied.

      " Don't think I don't know English you two. " Chanyeol suddenly butted in. Suho raised an eyebrow.

      " Oh really? Try to talk in English then, I'm sure ( your name ) would like to hear too. " Suho continued, lying his chin on his hands. Chanyeol shot us a puzzled look.

      " I is very annoy with the two of you talks English. " Chanyeol spoke his words awkwardly.

Although I tried to hold in my laughter, Suho laughed like there's no tomorrow.

       " What?! What's so funny? " Chanyeol shot at Suho who's laughing with total uncontrol.

       " Your grammar is very ' good ', and your pronunciation is even ' better ' ." You explained, since Suho can't stop himself to do so.

       " Why thank you, See? English is no big deal ." Chanyeol proudly declared, unable to detect the sarcasm.

Unable to contain the laughter within you, you join Suho for another round of laughter.

      " Why, I see you kids are having fun. " Your mum entered the room, bringing another bowl of soup.

      " Umma, I'm full. Enough with the soups." You begged when your mum placed another bowl infront of you.

      " This will be the last one. I promise~ " Your mum replied, actually she said that at the earlier two bowls, knowing you can't win this fight, you give up. You nodded to show your mum you agreed to do what she asked. Feeling satisfied, your mum left the room.

      " Ahhh! I'm too full ! " You complained, sinking lower into your bed.

Before Suho could respond. Chanyeol decided to take the matter into his own hands.

      " Here, let me help you. " He happily said and take the soup into his mouth and finished it.All you and Suho could do is to see him slowy finish it, with smiles pasted on your faces.

      " Blueh, it tasted weird. What soup is this? " Chanyeol asked, feeling weird with it's horrible taste from unknown source .

       " It's chicken soup. " You put it nicely

      " But it does not taste like one. " Chanyeol said, tasting the soup in his mouth

      " That's because it's brewed with the internal organs. " Suho faked coughed

Chanyeol's eyes almost popped out after hearing Suho, without another second to lose, Chanyeol ran to the toilet for he's feeling a bit funny with his stomach.

Unable to do anything, you and Suho just sat back and have another laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what Chanyeol is supposed to say :

I am very annoyed with the two of you speaking English 

Spot the difference?

XD