- - 1 - -

The Other Side Of Me

       
        " Goodbye , I'll walk home later. " 
        " Ok. Study hard in school !" 

 

You sighed as my mother drove off, dropping u off at your school. Ok, let's go. You gather all your strength and walk into the school gate.
     

       " Hey Geek ! "
        " Oh look !! Miss-geek-girl is here ! "
        " Your glasses are ancient! "

 

Everyday will be like this, people laughing at you. You don't want to change your glasses because its a last gift from your grandmother. You just walk past those who are laughing at you. You did not realize that someone stuck their leg out and tripped you over. You fell and all of your paperwork flew everywhere. Instead of receiving a helping hand, all you got is laughter from everyone. You stop your tears from falling and start collecting your papers and stacking them. Out of the blue, a hand came and starts to help you collect the papers as well. At that moment, all the laughter turned into gasping and whisper. 
     

  " Here, this is the last one. "
       You look up to see the person who helped you. You skipped a beat to see that the person is ... ...

Chanyeol,

Although you two never talked, you knew that Chanyeol is a character a total apposite of you. Not only that he is handsome / cute, he's a famous guy in school and a sports star. And you have a crush on him.

 

" Thank you." You said and took the papers from him.
" Dude, why are you helping her? "
Chanyeol's friend, Baekhyun asked.
 

You were curious, what's wrong with helping someone???
 

" I just don't want to clean more rubbish when we have to do cleanliness duty later."
 

Everyone just 'Ooo" and " Aaa" at his answer, feeling relieved.
You felt so stupid that thinking there's someone kind enough to help you that you did something you never thought of doing it in your entire life.

 

" Oh really? I'm sorry for making your hands dirty, you could just walk away and ignore me like everyone else but nooo you came and pick these papers which u so called it rubbish! "
 

Everything became silent, you reliazed that you just screamed Chenyeol, a top student and your crush. Baekhyun's mouth open so big that you could fit a watermelon. You felt so embarrassed and ran into the school.

" Ah, Miss ( Your Name ). Did you finsh your paperwork? " Your taecher, Profesor Seet asked you when you enter the class.

You just nodded and pass to her the papers and took your seat. As time passes by more students enter the class.
Then the bell rang and Profesor Seet starts to take attendance.

" .... .... Park Chenyeol? " The teacher called but there was no response.

Just as Prof. Seet about to mark him absent, Chanyeol came into the class with a dramatic entrance.

" I'm here !!! Anyone ordered pizza ? " Then laughter burst into the class, you failed to see the humour so u did not join them.

         " Mr. Park, please be on time for lessons. Your grades are dropping. "

       " That's because I can't sleep well " He smiled

       " Yeah! Then he annoys us so that we can't sleep ! " Sehun shouted. Then another explotion of laughter follows.

       " I have to improve your grades, to do that. I want you to sit next to Ms ( Your Name ) then you can ask her if you have any problem."

       WWHHHAATTTT???!!!! You scream in your mind and look at Prof. Seet, then at Chanyeol. Chanyeol saw you looking and gave you his smile.

        " Ok " Chanyeol agreed happily and went to sit next to you.

Looks like today won't be the same as other days.