- - 7 - -

The Other Side Of Me

       " ( your name ) , you ok? " you open your eyes and only to see Suho , looking very concerned.

       " What happen? " you asked, trying to remember what happened. Then you glance up to Suho again, seeing his face from this angle....
Your mind snap awake when you realised you've been lying on Suho's lap.

       " You fainted, suprisingly. " Suho explained. 

You noticed a few marks on Suho.

      " What are these? " You asked again, raising a finger to have a clearer look on the marks.

     " It wasn't easy to get you on my lap " Suho said, showing one of his charming smiles. But you don't understand with his answer. Before you could ask him again, you were interupted, again.

       " Pabo, since when you've gotten this strong? " 

Without checking who it is, obviously it's the super- annoying - ChanyeolYou noticed some marks on Chanyeol too, more visable than the ones on Suho.

       " You two fought? " You asked, raisig an eyebrow

      " Fought is a stronger word for our situation. I believe is getting a person's rights " Chanyeol replied, glaring at Suho

         " And it's only right to have ( your name ) on my lap instead of yours." Suho smirked, happy that he won the fight.

Chanyeol just scoffed over Suho's victory, and started glaring at you moments later, which you happily ignore it.

       " Ya! How long are you two going to stay in that postion? " Chanyeol barked , annoyed with the skinship you're having with Suho.

        " As long as possible " Suho said

        " Because I feel very secured. " You continued, smiling with Suho.

        " Feel secured? The only security you need is away from that small eyed " kind" grandpa " Chanyeol responded, emphasizing on the word " kind " 

        " As if you're any better than me, you overgrown ... ... " Soho stopped, perhaps haven't mentally prepared to have a verbal fight with Chanyeol.

        " Aigoo, you can't even win a verbal fight with me . " Chanyeol mocked

        " That's because I'm well educated to use my words in proper conversations with PROPER people. " Suho said, his turn to emphasize words.

        " Err... Suho? Let's get out of here. " You spoke, tugging Suho's shirt.

        " ( your name ) , since when you know English? " Suho asked, suprised with your knowledge of English.

        " I'm a genius from where I come from. Besides, speaking English will confuse Chanyeol." You said smiling, with hope that Chanyeol has less chance to interrupt you and Suho whenever he can.

       " I heard my name! And why are you two speaking English? " Chanyeol complained, almost having a headache with the foreign conversation from the other two.

And again, totally ignored by the both of you.

      " O yea, what was it that you said before I fainted? " You asked as you stood up.

      " We're cousins. " Suho and Chanyeol said in unison

What?! 

You felt the world spin and turn into pitch black.

Although Suho has quick reflaxes, Chanyeol has a higher advantage as you were closer to him when you wanted to leave. Chanyeol easily caught you from falling to the ground in a state of unconciousness.

      " Why does she keep on fainting? " Chanyeol asked, felling happy as he's victorious in the current situation.

      " Her poor systems must have taken enough. Plus with you annoying her everyday results into this ~ " Chanyeol said, with intention to start a fight.

        " You.. Pabo.. "

With Chanyeol distracted for a second, Suho quickly take you away from Chanyeol.

      " Thank you for handing her over, now please excuse us. " Suho said, carrying you bridal style, walking away.

     " Yah! Hold it right there! " Chanyeol ordered, and ran after Suho.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading :D

But I hope to have your suggestion for the story

Is it getting boring?

Is it very complicated to understand?

Your suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thank you ~

--- JennyChoi