- - 11 - -

The Other Side Of Me

Credits to 0yuc33 for helping me to continue the story :D

And thanks to you all that has supported me. Enjoy the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

        " Bye! " You called out to your mother as she drives off.

As you enter the school, a student by the gate gave you a flier. 

       " Please come and support us ! " She said as she pass the flier to you. You nodded as a sign of thanks and continue your journey to your class.

You take your seat and reserved a seat next to you for Suho that's currently still on his way. You took out the flier earlier to pass the time.

 

CALLING ALL GIRLS AND BOYS!!! 
COME AND SUPPORT US IN OUR EVENT ~~~

THE MASQUERADE BALL!!!

 

Before you could continue to read the details, someone sharply poked your head. You glance up to see who it is, with a small sound in your head saying it's Chanyeol.

          " You owe me money for the hospital bill. " Chanyeol said, menacingly

Bingo !

         " Really? I don't seem to remember that. " You continued, keeping the flier into your bag. Chanyeol noticed it and snatched the flier from you.

         " Ball? You know how to dance? " Chanyeol questioned you, raising an eyebrow.

          " I don't dance. " You replied, not even bothering to get the flier back.

          " Even if you know how to dance, you don't even have a partner to go with you. " Chanyeol scoffed, folding the flier into an aeroplane and threw it at you.

A sharp pang hit you, it felt as if the whole shattered to pieces to have your crush saying that to you. But you covered your hurt expression so that Chanyeol won't notice

               " I'll go. " 

At that moment, as if the hero came to save the heroine , Suho came.

You smiled , feeling the pain slowly faded away and replaced by a warm fluttering felling. Chanyeol seem to be taken back by Suho's confession.

          " You are saying that because she's a friend. " Chanyeol talked back, holding his arms around his chest.

             " Better than you having a girl who goes out with you just for looks, " Suho shot back, removing the paper aeroplane from your head. Then he glared at Chanyeol.

         " You erted Cyclopeol. " Suho continued.

        " Bwo? me? erted? yah, you small eye grandpa, listen up.. "

Before Chanyeol could continue his fight in the verbal war, Prof. Seet come into the class.

       " We'll continue this later. " Chanyeol challenged.

        " Challenge accepted " Suho muttered and at into his seat. While you sat at your place, relieved that they are going to be quiet for a while.

Halfway through the class, you heard Suho whispers. Knowing Prof.Seet's short temper for talking in class, you take a short glance at Suho to warn him. Suho understood your warning, took a marker and wrote on his arm. Soon, he lifted his arm just high enough for you to see.

Are you free this weekend?

You took quite a long time to understand Suho's messy korean writing. After understanding Suho's question, you take your marker and wrote on your arm to continue the conversation.

Why?

When Suho continues to write, you realized from the distance that he change to write to English instead .

 

 

 

May I have you as my partner to the ball?