- - 8 - -

The Other Side Of Me

Some of you might be confused ><

If the words are Italic , means is your thinking or thoughts :D

        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       " I'm so sorry Auntie, I should have taken care of her properly. "

       " Aigoo, you said that a zillion times already. It's ok, you know what's ( your name )'s body condition, it's not your fault."

Mom? 
Your vission blurred when you hear mumuring around you. Suho must have brought me back home

      " Thank you so much for bringing her back, it's a long walk from school to home."

All the way?! It can't be Suho, he ... has issues to make it hard to carry me back. Maybe he grew stronger after years at America?

      "  It's ok, I've got stamina. Not like * cough * somebody"

Then you hear someone got hit and hissed in pain, you tried to clear your mind to know what's going on. 

       " Mom? Suho? Is that you? "

       " Aigoo~ My baby ~ Are you feeling alright? I'll go get some food for you." Your mum said, quickly springing into action into mother-mode. 

       " For? " You asked, mind not really cleared yet.

      " To eat obviously. What else, throw it at someone? " Your mum laughed and left to the kitchen.

      " That sounds like a good idea." Suho said

      " Yeap, with your head as a target. I'm sure i won't miss " Chanyeol shot back.

You just shake your head in disagreement. I wonder if there's a day they'll never fight.

      " Thanks for bringing me back home, Suho. " You smiled

Chanyeol cleared his throat

      " It wasn't him. Is me. " Chanyeol proudly announced. You look at Suho to have the right answer.

       " I'm sorry ( your name ) , I did not manage to protect you from that ... Thing. " Suho apologised with his head hung low.

       " It's ok, at least I was not aware to know his existance when he carried me here. "

        " Yah! I'm sure I remember mentioning about you two talking English. " Chanyeol complained.

       " No you did not. It's a pity that you are suffering from Amnesia, at such a young age it is. " Suho said, acting that he's actually sorry for Chanyeol

      " No I'm not! Remember you're the grandpa! " Chanyeol shot back.

Geez... ... Chanyeol sure can talk back.

       " Boys, please. ( your name ) just woke up. We don't want her to faint again don't we. " Your mum enter your room with some soup with her. The boys bowed their head in apology.

      " Now, erm... Chanyeol. You're the one who brought ( your name ) back right " Your mum asked. You silently pray in your heart that she won't ask you to do anything silly.

     " Yes I did." Chanyeol replied,with a tone that is expecting something in return, which made Suho scoffed

      " Is it possible to help me again? "

      " Eh? " Chanyeol said, suprised. Making you and Suho sniggering like a pair of hyenas

     " You see, ( your name ) bought some stuff over the internet. I can't ask her to move it herself. It would be nice to have a gentleman to help."

And Chanyeol left , unable to deny your mum's request. As the door shut close, you and Suho burst out laughing.

      " Looks like having a high stamina is not a good idea after all. " You said, after managing to calm yourself. But the atmosphere went down, Suho has a sullen face, looking at his right arm. 

 

Flashback to your childhood days

 

 

Children's laughter made the park merrier, at the swing is where you and Suho playing. That time Suho was not really well liked by other kids, automatically making the bullies see Suho as their target.

       " Oh look, ' Prince Charming ' and his princess. "

You and Suho stopped playing with the existance of the bullies. 

       " Princess, come with me. I'm a better playmate than that guy. " One of them said pulling you away from Suho although you tried to resist it.

      " Let her go! " Suho ordered, but there's so little Suho could do. In a blink of an eye, the bullies started to hit Suho.

      " Stop ! Please! Help ! " You cried, hoping to stop the fight and to catch one of the adult attention to help. But when help finally came, its too late.

Suho was pushed and his right arm hit a metal bar.When the adults pulled the bullies away from Suho, he's already lying on the ground, crying in pain.

 

      " Children at this age which is growing is not suitable to have such serious injuries.His arm is fine but it won't be strong as it's used to be..." As the doctor continue to explain Suho's condition to his mum, you left her side and went to see Suho.

      " Suho? Are you ok? " You asked Suho, filled with concern. But Suho did not reply you and turned so that his back is facing you.

     " Suho... " You went to the other side to see his face. Although his face has a few platers, you could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

You quickly take some tissue and wipe away his tears gently. After a few moments of silence, Suho finally spoke

      " I'm sorry."

     " Why? "

     " I can't protect you, I'm not worth to protect you." Suho voice croaked as he tries to stop his tears.

      " Pabo " 

You stood up nd kissed his forehead, Suho got so suprised that tears stop falling, can't form any words

     " You did protect me. And you have proven it by standing up to those bullies. " You showed Suho one of your loveliest smile.

Suho smiled, and that was the last time you see he ever shed a tear.

 

----------------------- Flashback end

 

You grab hold of Suho's hand to comfort him.

      " Thank you " 

      " But I did not do anything... "

You cut Suho with another kiss on the forehead

     " ... My one and only Prince "

You saw that Suho's faced blushed into an obvious colour of red

      " Wahh~ Suho is blushinggg~ " You teased Suho, taking advantage of the suituation.

But suddenly,

You felt warmth on your forehead

       " Now we are even. " Suho smiled

He just gave a surprise kiss on your forehead.

 

 

 

      " Uwah, Suho also can pull this trick. " You said, Suho then chuckled and look at you.

 

With some unkwon force,

 

you two got closer and closer,

 

So close,

 

that the two of you could almost kissed,

 

 

... ...

 

 

        " Ya ! ( your name ) what kind of things you buy from the internet?! Gold? " The door suddenly shot open with Chanyeol carrying a few boxes. Then Chanyeol realize how close you and Suho were.

Suho bring your head closer that the both of your forehead touched.

       " Ahh, it's ok. You don't have fever. " Suho quickly said to avoid any suspect from Chanyeol.

Clever Suho       :)