- - 3 - -

The Other Side Of Me

 

Your mind is empty with Chanyeol's sudden action

 

First kiss is very special my dear, be wise with who u share it. Your grandmother's words played in your head.

I've dissapointed you grandma, you felt tears rolled up at your eyes.

 

        " Why would you do that? " You questioned Chanyeol, swallowing tears. Chanyeol just shrugged as if he does not care at all, not even bothering to look at you.

 

       " Its just a thank you kiss, don't get so worked up. Its not like your first kiss right? " 

Chanyeol got suprised to see you in a verge of tears, this is the first time a girl reacts like this after he kiss them.

      

      " You.. Terrible... Horrible... Incorigible person! " You screamed at Chanyeol, letting your tears roll down your cheek like waterfall.

Chanyeol is shocked with you that he got frozen like a statue. Feeling like breaking down inside, you grab your bag to leave.

But before you could leave, Chanyeol grab hold of your wrist.

 

       " H..hey, I'm s..ssorry. I..I did not kno..." Chanyeol stammered to explain to you but ...
 

   [ Piak ]

... you slapped him, and left him in the classroom.
 

You felt better along your walk home with the cool air blowing to your face. Did I react too harshly just now? You shake off that thought, No , Chanyeol is an idiot... A ert... how could he just kiss someone although it is a thank you kiss? To make it worse he acts as if its nothing at all.

But he's your crush.  
You stop in your footsteps

No I don't, I can' believed that I actually liked him
Yes you do.
No means NO! Period! 

 

         " I can't believe that I'm actually at war with myself." You muttered, realizing your situation.

 

► At your house

 

       " I'm home... " You called out, feeling tired

      " How is school today dear? " Your mom asked. You remembered your kiss with Chanyeol.

      " Argh, words can't describe it . "  You said, sitting at the dinner table to have your dinner.

       " That awful? Was your lecture that hard? " You just shake your head, suddenly a question popped into your head.

     " Mom? Why did you choose dad? " CommentIfyouaskedthisquestionbefore~ !
But your timing is off, your mum got suprised with your question that she almost choke on her drink.

        " Hahaha, he was the school jock back then. I'm just an average student... "
You get comfortable at your seat with your dinner.

       " ... So it was quite suprising that he confessed to me, I thought it was just a joke."

       " Why do you think that way? " You asked

       " Because he choose the wrong day to do so, he confessed to me at 1st of april. It was April Fools. "

       " Ok that's enough honey ~ " Your dad come over covering your mom's mouth, perhaps feeling embarrassed.

       " But our daughter wants to know, go and get your dinner at the pot. " Your mom told your dad, wishing to continue the story ignoring his effort to stop her by pouting.

       " So after that day your dad will come pestering me every minute he has, it was very annoying at first. But days pass I'm moved by his actions. "

      " What did he do? "

      " Honeyyyyyyy~!!! Don't tell her already! " Your dad pleaded

      " Hahaha, ( your name ) looks like I have to stop here. I'll continue next time ok? "

You nodded in agreement, amused by your father's cuteness despite his age. After having dinner, you helped your mom with the dishes and went into your room to finish your assignments.

> Later

You smiled with a satisfied feeling for finishing your assignments. When you pack your things to sleep your phone rang, signalling that you received a message.

From : Unknown Number

Hey, this is Chanyeol. I'm really sorry for what I did today.
Will you forgive me?

You felt your heart skipped a beat and the time in the whole universe stopped.

An apology message from Chanyeol?

You felt confused with Chanyeol's behaviour. Rumors says that he's a stubborn guy that would never forgive people, let alone asking for forgiveness.

 

... And how the heck he get your phone number?