It is You and it is Me

Ownership

 

“I missed you so much…” Is it really happening? Yixing is the one hugging me from behind, Lord if this is a dream please wake me up before I turn around.

“Yoohee! Is that Lay?” Faith asked me while examining the man that is hugging me.

“Yoohee sorry if I am late. Will you face me now?” Yixing asked as he hug me tighter.

“I do not want to know that this is a dream… Please wake me up.” I started to cry now.

“You are not dreaming… I am really here.” Yixing said and sits beside me.

I am afraid to turn my head aside, what if it is not real. Without another hesitation I make myself faced him. When I look at the man beside me, I saw the smile that I am missing for a year now. That eyes that can make my heart jumps a thousand times and that dimples that makes my mood lighter.

“It is really you! You really are back!” I said and hug Yixing.

“I told you I will be back.” He said and smiled at me.

“You need some explanations to say.” Faith says as Jamie is still spazzing over Yixing.

After telling my friends the story they all cry.

“Now I know why you are avoiding EXO.” Jamie said as he looks at Yixing.

“I thought you will not be back, my mother called me a while ago asking if you called me.”

“I must call her later.”

“Yixing, how did you know my location?” I asked him as we intertwined our hands.

“You know I nagged your mother for a whole day just to know where you are. You really are a good hider Yoohee. Do not leave me again or I swear, I will imprison you here.” He smiles and points his heart.

“Thank you… thank you for not losing any hope.” I said and hug him again.

“Never.” He said and buried his face on my neck.

“I missed you too.” I said and patted his head.

“Excuse me couple, Yoohee the teacher said that you must practice for the performance tomorrow.” Faith said.

“Yixing, can you attend the concert tomorrow? I will perform for the Korea-Philippines Friendship day.”

“I cleared all my schedules for this week just for you.” He smiled at me

-NEXT DAY-

“Lay-ssi you can sit here.” Faith pointed a sit near the stage to Yixing

“Thank you.” Yixing smiled and sit.

“For the last performance, our Korean friend, Yoohee prepares a very special song for us.” The MC said and went out from the stage and the curtains opens revealing a beautiful girl sitting with her guitar.

“First of all, I want to thank everyone who watched the concert. My friends who guides me with my stay in this country. This song is a special piece that I written for a very special someone. I am away with that person for a year but my heart is always here supporting him. I wish that with this song, you can feel that I really never left you. I love you and thank you for entering my life.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piV4hD9dXaw

 

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough
I miss you, I miss you – each moment
that I miss you, I miss you more
I call you and call you and call you
and your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope,
will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you
the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you
was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you
the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only
looking at you by your side, a fool

I draw out your face – will I
see you in my dreams when I’m asleep?
If I want you and want you and want you,
will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you
the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you
was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you
the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side

My heart is speaking,
it’s saying that it’s only you
I love you, I love you alone,
that’s me

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love
that no one knows about, it’s me

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this
love song for only you

 

 

After the performance everybody claps and stand up for Yoohee. Some girls are crying because there is a translation of the song in a screen on the stage.

 

“She composed that song for almost a year, Lay. I am a proud fan of EXO because there is someone out there that loves you this much.” Jamie whisphers to Yixing who is crying after your performance.

 

“Do not let anyone take that song from you.” Faith said and Yixing nodded.

 

Yixing ran to the backstage to find where Yoohee is.

 

“Yixing!” Yoohee waves but Yixing just hugged her.

 

“Thank you! Thank you for everything. For all the support, for having faith on me. For the encouragement, my heart is only for you.” Yixing said and hugs Yoohee tighter.

 

“Thank you for showing me how wonderful to live in this world and for making me believe that love is patience.” Yoohee said and cries also.

 

“Will you go back to Korea with me again? I will never let you leave me again. One year of loneliness is too much. I will not accept no as an answer.” Yixing said and hold Yoohee’s cheeks.

 

Yoohee just smiles at him and go to her bag finding something.

 

She went back to Yixing and plugged in her earbuds on Yixing’s.

 

“What is this?” Yixing asked

 

“Just listen…”

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3s2zSvFxM

 

I’m ready to go now

Where I haven’t been

You will take me to places

That I haven’t seen

Cause I know that you must

Have been made in heaven

 

“Yes!” Yixing said and hugs Yoohee.

“Yoohee, you will not leave me again. Our love story will not end here and did not end year ago because our love is not only made in heaven but also made to last forever.

 

Yixing kissed Yoohee passionately.

 

 

 

-------

 

READERS! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I AM CRYING OVER MY OWN FANFIC. AWWWWW.... LOVE THAT IS MADE TO LAST FOREVER...