To China!

Ownership

YOOHEE POV

My relationship with Yixing was the best thing that happened to my life. He was always there for me whenever I need someone to talk to, he is better than my classmates. Despite of his busy time during practice he never get tired meeting me at least three times a week. Even though sometimes my attitude changes because of some problems he will just listen to me or understand me. 

YIXING POV

Yoohee was the best friend and the best girlfriend for me. She was very understanding even though I can only see her if I am free from practice. She will use her free time to tutor me writing in Korean and some English words. Her stories erased the fact that I am not in my mother country. I am also thankful because she was always to support me in achieving her dreams.

"Yixing, someone is looking for you." Our dorm auntie said as she knocked the door.

"Maybe it is Yoohee...." Suho hyung said as he ask permission to use my guitar.

I walked to the door and found a smiling Yoohee. "Happy Birthday!!!" She said and handed me a box.

"Thank you." I answered and pull her for a hug.

"Minor here!" Sehun who was watching a movie said.

"Ohhhh let's go to my room." I smiled at Yoohee.

"Oh my gosh!" Luhan who was beside Sehun said and put his hands at the both side of Sehun's ear.

"Do not think too much! My parents will be calling through video call and I want them to meet Yoohee." I commented at Luhan's reaction.

"Tsk. ..." Kris glanced at Luhan.

The three of them starts to laugh so hard. Yoohee laughs with them. I grab Yoohee's hand and lead her to my room.

"Hey!" Suho hyung who was sitting in my bed greeted Yoohee.

"Yow!" Yoohee gave him a high five.

"Mama! Papa! I want you to meet Yoohee." I pointed Yoohee who was sitting beside me.

"Ohhhh what a cute girl! Our Yixing said many things about you." I translated what my parents just said for Yoohee to understand.

The three of them starts to chat and I was here just a translator. I am so happy that my parents liked Yoohee.

"Dear, why don't you come with Yixing next month? He will visit us!" My father said and I am excited to the fact that Yoohee may come with me.

"Well, I want someone to help me convince my parents" Yoohee winked at me.

"Okay, I will ask your parents, I will be eating dinner at their home one of these day." 

"Yoohee, please send my deepest thanks to your parents for giving my Yixing a family in Korea." Mother added.

~ AFTER THREE DAYS ~

YOOHEE POV

My mother was cleaning the table while my father is having his tea. We just finished dinner and Yixing is still not asking my parents about me going with him to China.

"Yah! Go on!!!" I whisphered at him and keep pushing his arms.

"You tell them first!" He said and push me to my father's side.

"No. You first!" I said and pushed him to my father's side.

We kept on pulling and pushing each other when my mother saw us.

"You two! I am feeling so dizzy with your actions. What is the problem?" Mother said as she wipes the table.

"What is it?" Father said as he put down his cup.

"Yoohee ......" Yixing said in a nervous tone.

"Ommo, do not tell me you are pregnant Park Yoohee!!!" Mother said while her eyeballs can be totally seen.

"Mother!" I shout at her.

"It is not that Mrs. Park." Yixing said that gave both my parents a relief.

"Can I bring Yoohee with me to China?" Yixing finally said it. I pushed him away and sit beside my father.

"Appa please! You see it will be our break that time and it is a good time for me to have a vacation. I want to go there! Yixing's grandmother will be celebrating her birthday and I want to see how Chinese people celebarates. Also father do not worry we will not be doing anything outside our limit. You know I really want to go to China right? Papa please? Mama help me with this." I said and keep on nagging my father.

"Yah! I thought you were nervous to ask them!" Yixing said and roll his eyes.

"I do not know if the two of you were lovers or just playing around. Hahaha." My mother commented.

"Mr. Park I promise to take care of her." Yixing assured my father.

"Do not forget to tell your parents to prepare many foods because you know that Yoohee eats like a pig." My father smiled at Yixing.

"Is that a yes?" I looked at everyone.

"I think so." Yixing said.

I stoop up and hugged him and jump with him. "I am going to China."

"Yes!" Yixing was now as happy as me.

~ DEPARTURE ~

"Yixing are you sure you are okay with my luggages?" I asked him who was with two hand bags.

"It is okay. Are you moving out from your house? Why are you bringing so many things?" He asked me while sitting in a vacant bench.

"It is not my plan. HAHA. Mother said you had been a very good boyfriend to me and you always do not forget giving gifts to my parents so she said I must be good to your family too! So I am bringing many things for them!" I gave him my thumbs up.

~ IN CHINA ~

"Thank you...." I hugged Yixing's arms while walking.

"For?"

"Bringing me here! Wow the country was so pretty!" I commented while looking around. "And for being my boyfriend" I whisphered to his ears.

"And for being the most cute childish girlfriend!" He said and pinch my cheeks.

"Ohhh there are my parents!" He said pointing two people by his lips while hugging my arms.

I waved at them and the two of us walked to their direction.

"Ohhh our Yoohee!" Her mother hugs me and his father was smiling at me.

"Hey don't you guys miss me?" Yixing said and all of us laughed at what he said.