After a year

Ownership

AFTER THIS CHAPTER MY STORY WILL COME TO AN END. TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOVING THE FANFIC "OWNERSHIP" 

 

Today is just an ordinary day that is what I kept on telling myself since the day I woke up. Monday makes it hard for me to wake up. I am still hugging my pillows this morning; wishing that it is still weekend, but not. I am sitting under a tree in the school waiting for my friends to arrive. I am playing with my phone when suddenly someone calls me.

“Yes mother?” “…ohhhh…” “…I do not want to talk about it. He did not call, maybe it is just the end.” “Goodbye…” After I ended the call with my mother, I saw Faith and Jamie from each side of my eyes. They are running to each other from the different side of the school and squealing.

“Happy Anniversary EXO!” Jamie said and jump with Faith.

“Hey Yoohee!” Faith appreciates my presence and the two sits beside me.

“The dating ban just ended yesterday! I am waiting for Chanyeol oppa to date me!” Faith spazz and gave a high five to Jamie.

“I am still choosing between Suho and Wufan…” Jamie blushed.

I am staring at my book but still the words from Faith kept on repeating inside my head. The dating ban is over, did I wait for nothing. Fool you Yoohee, you are the one who told him not to promise anything and you go away from him and now you are expecting that Yixing will knock on your door and gave you a hug.

“Yoohee, are you crying?” Faith asked me that sends me back to my senses; my cheeks are wet. Did I just cried?

“I just remember something. Let us go.” I smiled at them and stands up and my book fell on the ground.

“This fell too.” Jamie handed me a photo, that photo that Yixing and I took from our 100th day celebration.

“He looks very familiar.” I grab the photo from her hand and just signal them to stand up too.

“Who is the guy beside you?” Jamie asked and there again; the school’s bell saved me.

“We are going to be late if we will not go now.”

After hours reading and answering inside the classroom; we are now on the school’s open cafeteria. This part of the school is our favorite place to eat. The place is open and clean air is everywhere; and the big umbrellas are shading us from the hot rays of the sun.

Here we are finishing our drinks in one of the green tables and chatting with each other. Jamie and Faith are busy spazzing over SHINEE’s comeback while I am still daydreaming that maybe he will comeback for me; but now I know he will not.

I am busy fixing my things when Jamie let go of the glass in her hands. “Hey be thankful that the glass is empty!” I said as I handed her the glass but she is not listening to me, her eyes are open widely; similar to someone who just saw a ghost.

“Are you al-“ I did not finish my sentence when I felt that my waist our now kidnapped in someone’s embrace. This embrace is not just a normal one; it is a very tight embrace that I can feel that this person do not want to let me go.

“I missed you…” the person hugging me whispers, that voice is owned by… “so MUCH…”

I can feel that tears kept on flowing from my eyes, am I dreaming?

“Oh my gosh! Lay?!” The two girls who is with me in the table reacted; but now I do not care I just want to confirm if this is just a dream or not.