Forever?

Ownership

YIXING POV

My relationship with Yoohee was so perfect, she was always there to support me and there to understand me in times of difficulties.

I am here in the training room but our practice and lessons were stopped because Mr. Lee was there and he gather all the male trainees.

"I can feel it, there will be a new boy group to debut!" Kris said

"Hyung I will pray that you will be part of it!" I said to Suho hyung who was so anticipated with the announcement.

I can feel excitement, I wonder if I will be called. I want to share this news with Yoohee.

Mr. Lee was calling the names of those who will be part of the new boy group.

"Zhang Yixing...." My name was called, if I am not surrounded by boys I will definitely cry. This is what I had been waiting for.

"Okay, you guys will be debuting maybe early next year. I had planned many things for you guys. Ohhh as you all know after debut people will talk about you guys so I am informing you that there will be a one year dating ban for each of you." Mr. Lee said

"What do you mean sir?" Chanyeol asked.

"You guys better break up with your girlfriends because it might give news from the papparazzi."

"I quit! Sorry," I walked out from the room after bowing to them.

I decided to go here to Korea because of my dream, and now I am staying here because I want to be with Yoohee. How can I pursue my dreams without her?

I went to the park and saw Yoohee talking with some girls.

"Oppa!" She waved at me and I walked to her direction.

"Hey!" I said and I hugged her "You know how important you are to me right?"

"Yes, ahm, Yixing oppa why are you like this?" She said but I don't want to explain, I just want to be with her.

NEXT DAY

YOOHEE POV

I do not know why but Yixing looks so sad since last night. I am waiting for him outside the SM building when I saw that his friends were talking happily.

"Luhan-ssi!" I said and waved at them "Did you guys saw Yixing oppa?"

"Ohhh well, we are practicing for our debut song" Luhan said.

"Ohhh oppa is not part of it?" I asked them, maybe it is the reason why he is sad.

"He is a part of it but he quits, he will need to break up with you if he join the new group to debut." Chanyeol said while eating his cupcake.

"Yah! Yixing said not to tell her about it?" Suho argued with Chanyeol.

"Please explain to me everything..." I told them as tears start to appear beneath my eyes.

After the explanation from Yixing's friend, I know what to do.