Confession

Ownership

 

YIXING POV

We are now in front of the gate and waiting for someone to open it. I am staring at Yoohee who was playing with her uniform’s ribbon.

I can’t help but to smile, I really like her from the start. When I first saw her sad at the back of the company’s building I think I fell in love with her at first sight.

“Why you look so happy?” I asked her while she was staring at me.

“It is my father’s birthday and mother will cook many foods! I know you will like it!” she replied to me, no wonder her cooking skills were awesome.

“Hello!” A woman in her late 40s appeared in front of the gate and Yoohee gave her a kiss in the cheeks. It must be her mother.

“Hello mam” I bowed at her to show some respect.

“Ohhh so kind. You must be?” she was scratching her head trying to remember something.

“Yixing, I am Yixing” I smiled at her.

“Ohhhh yes, ohhh your dimple was really pretty, my daughter was not lying.” Ooops, Yoohee must be telling many stories to her mother about me. I turned my head to Yoohee who seems embarrassed.

“Aigooo, mama stop it! I never said those things.” Yoohee said as she was trying to hide her blushing cheeks in front of me.

“Cute! Come inside now! Dinner is ready” Yoohee’s mother signals as to enter the house now. The house was not really big but huge enough for the three of them. Yoohee said she was an only child.

A man who was watching the television turns his head when we enter the house and stand up.

“I am Yixing.” I bowed again as a sign of respect; I assume he was Yoohee’s father.

“I am Yoohee’s father. Thank you for coming.” The old man said and smiled at me.

The three of us where now in the dining table full of foods. “Happy Birthday appa!” Yoohee shouts and clap her hands.

“Happy Birthday sir” I also said and gave them my smile.

“Thank you everyone. Yixing-ssi thank you for coming. You know you are the very first boy that my daughter brings here.” He said and gave me a slice of the cake.

“Ahh, really?” I gave Yoohee a smile.

“Yes! Our daughter never had a boyfriend, he just fantasize those artist in her laptop.” Her mother added.

“Mama!” Yoohee tries to stop her parents revealing her secrets.

I just laughed at them and we all finish our food.

After eating and some chatting Yoohee said she will send me to the bus stop.

“Yixing-ssi, thank you for eating with us.” She said and gave me her signature thumbs up.

“No problem, your mother’s cooking skill was really awesome!” I replied with thumbs up also. “Ahmmm, is it true that you never had a boyfriend?” I added.

She just smiled at me and I assumed that as a yes. “You?” she started to talk.

“One, in China, but we broke up already years ago. I do not want to talk about it with you.” I don’t want to sound bad but I don’t want her to think that I still love that girl. The one I like now is her.

“Ohhhh…..” she said with a smile. “…okay!” she gave me a high five.

“I think I need to go now.” I said as the bus arrived. She waved at me.

Inside the bus I kept staring at my hands. “Aist, I forgot to ask for her number again!” I said and slapped my forehead. “Tomorrow, Yixing you must confess tomorrow!” I said to myself and smiled at the view at my left side.

~ AFTER ONE DAY ~

YOOHEE POV

“Yixing!” I shout as I saw him exiting from SME’s door with some other boys.

“Yoohee!” He gave me that killer smile again; good that I am sitting or else I will faint. I walked to his direction.

“Yoohee these are my friends, Kai, Suho hyung and Kris hyung” The boys smiles at me and so I bowed at them.

“I am Yoohee!”

“Yixing we must go now, goodluck!” The Suho guy said and waved at me to bid goodbye.

Yixing grab my hand and bring me to the nearest park. “Ya! Where are we going? I want to watch the practice!” I said as I let go of his hand.

“You will not watch any practice today.” He said and smiles.

“Why?”

“Today, I do not want you to see them; I want you to just… see me.” Yixing said with her smiling face transform to serious stares.

“What? Are you sick? What are you saying? Is there any problem? Let us talk about it, high five!” I said and raise my hand to give him a high five, he answered but he just holds my hand.

“We knew each other already for months now. I always want to hold this hand, not as your friend or that stranger who let you see your idol’s practice. I want you to see me as a man. Yoohee…..” He said and kneeled in front of me.

“Yixing…” I think he was trying to… confess?

“I love you” He said it in English!

“Yixing….” I do not know how to respond, I think I like him too, but this is the very first time that a man confessed to me.

“I do not know what to say. You know you are the first one to tell those words for me. And-“

“I understand, do you like me?” He asked and stands up to face me.

“Of course!” I said and he just hugged me.

That is the start of our relationship.