Hello, I am Yixing ^.^

Ownership

CHAPTER 1

 

I was waiting for my favorite group outside the building of SME when a group of people started screaming. I hate crowded places but I can't resist not to see my idols.

"Ohhhh this will be difficult, I can't see them" I said as I try to peek from the crowd

"What?!?! The boys are gone?!"

"I heard they went out earlier than expected."

The two girls in front of me were talking.

"Shoot, they were gone, I think I need to go home now." I am walking from the back of building when a guy bumped into me.

"Wow!" I said hysterically infront of him.

"Sorry!" The boy keeps on bowing infront of me, he was covered with body sweat.

"Your so wet, you want to get sick?" I asked him as I help him gather his things that fell on the floor.

"I forgot my extra clothes." So he went out from a practice, a trainee maybe.

"Trainee?" I asked him as I pointed the SME building to make my question clearer. He answer with a nod. I examined his figure, well he was handsome.

"I think I need to help you with that." He pointed my shirt with some stain from his cola and he lowered his face to avoid eye contact.

"It is not a big deal so-" I try to answer him but he just grab my hand and led me to the nearest clothing store.

Inside the store I choose the shirt with the cheapest price because I don't want to be a burden.

"Are you sure you are going to pay for this?" I asked him and he just smile and get the shirt from my hand.

I look at his face and I think he is not a Korean. "Here." He handed me back the shirt. "Change now" He smiled at me and sit in the nearest chair.

After changing my shirt he insisted to lead me to the bus station.

"You are not Korean?" I asked him and he said yes.

"I am a Chinese trainee." It is awkward to talk to him because he was a total stranger to me, not to mention his pretty dimple.

When the bus arrived I smiled at him and find a sit. He knocked the window and so I open it before the bus started its engine.

"I am Yixing!" He said with a smile and I can't answer because the bus just start to go away.

"What a weird stranger. Telling his name to a stranger." I asked myself but I suddenly smile remembering his cute dimple.

~ AFTER 2 DAYS ~

I went to SME again to see my favorite group, they will be having their comeback stage today so I want to see them. 

After half hour of waiting they finally arrive. They were looking so awesome today. That's it, they just waved at us and went inside the building; this is a fangirl's life.

I pouted as I see them enter that door until a hand waving infront my face tries to get my attention.

"So you are a fangirl, huh?" The Yixing boy was here again.

"Yes, they went inside already. Pffft. I thought I can see them longer." I said as I look at my mini fan board.

"Come with me." He said and pointed a door to me.

"Where?" I asked but he just grab my hand again and lead me to a door. He put his finger in his lips to signal me to keep quiet.

I do not know where this guy is bringing me, but I just follow him. He is still a stranger but he looks nice.

"You can see them here" I followed his order. I peek through a small window.

"Ommo" I put my hand infornt of my lips so I can shut up. My favorite group is inside the room practicing.

"We can watch here for half hour. After that we must go out because the guards will arrive." Yixing said and I just nod. I continue watching them practice.

I keep on shouting in a mute tone and keeps on giving Yixing a thumbs up. "Awesome!" I offer him a high five.

Funny, I am fangirling infront of a NICE stranger.

After half hour he signal me that we must go out now. "Bye oppa!!!" I shouted with a mute tone. Yixing laughed at my fangirl action.

When we went out of the building we find a bench near a park and sit there. I clap my hands and gives him countless thumbs up. 

"Thank you!" I said to him and find something inside my bag that I can give him. I found the special Philippine desesert that was my specialty, sweet potato boiled with water and sugar.

"Here, take it. Really, thank you." I handed him the food and a plastic spoon.

He started to eat it. I am staring at him while eating. His dimple can be seen, ohhh it was really cute. I want to touch it,

"I can always help you to watch when they are practicing." He said and handed me the empty lunch box.

"Really?!" I asked him excitedly.

"Yes, but you must cook that always for me." He smiled at me with a puppy eyes.

"Cute.... Sure, you can have as many as you want!" I said and give him a high five. "I am Yoohee" This time I totally break the wall of us being strangers, I tell him my name; and our friendship started.

~ AFTER ONE MONTH ~

"Yah, did you see them dance a while ago? They were awesome!" I started to fangirl again in front of Yixing.

"Yes, sunbaes were really great!" He said while finishing the omurice I made for him.

"Yixing how long had you been a trainee?" I asked him

"Ohhhh 1 year now. I auditioned in China. Hey why you didn't show up last week?" 

"We had MT for our school. It was fun!" I said to him while looking for the camera.

"Here, take a loot at our photos." He looked at the photos and keep on smiling until the smile go away.

"I know I am ugly, you do not have to say that." I joked at him.

"No it is not. Its just that, I miss my friends." He said and handed me back the camera. He is staying in Korea for almost a year now and he must be home sick.

"You don't have friends here?" I asked him.

"I have, but they are too tired to hang out with me. They are trainees too." He asnwer me with a smile in his face. 

After that I asked him to tell story about him. Wow this Chinese boy is really passionate about his dreams. 

We decided to go home after an hour of talking.

I open the window of the bus and tell something to Yixing before the bus starts.

"Yixing, hwaitting! I know you will debut one day! I believe in you!" I said and give him a high five.

When I am in my bed I try to sleep but I can't. I keep on thinking about "Zhang Yixing....." he was so passionate.

~ AFTER 2 WEEKS ~

"Yixing wait..." I stop from walking because my phone is ringing.

"Yes mama.....ohhhh......I am with a friend, the one I am telling you....I see.... I will be there in a minute.....okay!" I hung up the phone and look at Yixing.

"Sorry I can't watch them practice today. My mom is preparing dinner for my father's birthday. She wants me to bring you."

"Me?" He asked me while pointing his self.

"Yes! You can't say no."

"Okay" We start to walk to my house when he asked me something.

"You are not full Korean?" 

"Yes, my mother is from the Philippines. Their love story starts in college when my father is in the Philippines. My mom is her personal tutor in English, they were classmates. They started as friend." I am very happy to tell people about my parents' love story.

"Wow, different nationality and they started as friend; like us?" Yixing asked and smile.

"What?!" I shout at him but he just look at his right shyly.

"Nevermind." He said and smiled at me.

"Ohhhh.... That is our house." I pointed the house with a red gate. He just said that my parents are like me and him. Why am I giggling inside. Do I like him?