Crazy

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

"Jaemin-ah I'm sorry. I know it's my fault. I don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm just comforting Soori." I said but she didn't respond. I look to her & saw that she's already sleeping. Cute I decided to put her head on my lap & stare at her. Actually she really looks beautiful. Her pale skin, her beautiful long eyelashes, her rosy cheeks. I couldn't help but like her more. I know she's quite annoying but I'm already used to it. I don;t know what to do if I won't see her in a day. I don't know but I think I like her. I like her more than Soori. I barely know Soori. After awhile she woke up.

 

'Oh! I didn't know I slept in your lap. Mianhae!" she bowed but now she looks more lively. It seems like she forget that she was crying awhile ago.

"It's ok. Do you want me to send you home today?"

"Really?! EMEGED! You're really gonna do it?! OMG! BAEKKIE'S GONNA SEND ME HOME!" she shouted. She's back to her normal self :|

"Don't you want? If you don't want it's alright." I said w/a straight face.

"ANI! ANI! Of course I like it! Come on!" she pulled me & ran outside the school. After we ran we just walk slowly while regaining our breaths.

 

"WAAAH~! You're so slow! Are you really a man?!"

''Of course I am! You're just too fast!"

"Ani! You're the one who is slow! Bleh!" she said & hopped down the streets.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted & followed her.

 

While we we're walking my phone rang.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Hi Baekhyun. It's me Suho."

"What's the matter?"

"Hmmm awhile ago when you searched for Jaemin our teacher announced that we'll have a 2 week vacation since that our school will held a competion for other schools. And we have planned that we'll go to Jeju island tomorrow so we can enjoy the rest of the days there. Can you ask Jaemin if she likes to come w/us?" 

"Ok I'll ask her. Thanks for informing me."

"No problem." w/that I ended the call w/Suho hyung. 

"Jaemin-ah" I called her.

"Waeyoooo?" she answered cutely. Can you please stop doing that?! It's making me CRAZY!

"U-uh u-uh ....."I was really distracted from what she had done awhile ago that I was stuttering.

"What is it?"

"Uhm Suho hyung said that our school has announced that we'll have a 2 week vacation since our school will held a competition for other schools. And he is planning to go to Jeju island w/us. He also asked if you can join us."

"MWOOOOOOO!? JINJJA! Of course I will join youuuuuuuu! But ---" her expression suddenly changed from a happy one to a sad one.

"Waeyo? Is there a problem?"

"Haebin cannot be w/us because she doesn't like to be at Jeju island. I don't know what's her reason but everytime I'll ask her she will always reject me. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!" she yelled.

''Yah! Calm down. It's alright we will be there to accompany you." I smiled but to my surprise she suddenly place her both hands at my face & stare at me. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

"Oppa, you look more handsome if you smile often." she said & I can feel that I'm really blushing at what she said but I immediately push her hands off my face.

"YAH! Stop touching my beautiful face!" I said while holding my cheeks to hide that I'm blushing.

"Mianhaeyo, but I'm really telling the truth. You look more handsome if you smile often."

"I know that. So, are you coming w/us?"

"Neh, I'll say it to umma."

"Okay I'll just pick you tomorrow at your house."

'JINJJA?! OMO OMO" she said while jumping.

"Yes."

"Okay so call me if your on the way so I can come outside so you won't have to wait."

"Arasso."

 

After she entered her house I immediately headed to our dorm.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! >//<

 

Please comment & subscribe.

 

Thanks for all your support. 

 

May I ask. Is there anyone here who is a filipino? Because I'M A PROUD FILIPINOOO!